Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on August 12, 2017
The cheap plastic cracked within 2 months of use! It's a waste of money!
on September 21, 2016
After only using it a few times, it started to smell. Even after I took it apart and washed each piece with boiling water, it still smelled. I had to throw it away after only using it for a few weeks. I was super disappointed in this product.
on May 2, 2016
I had purchased two of these water bottles / infusers and they both leak. I put one of the bottles in my work bag to get to work and found the top had leak. Second time the bottle leaked in my gym bag after I was sure to secure the top.

Also it is very difficult to remove the inner infuser. I could not remove this for cleaning and needed to use a pair of pliers.
on March 29, 2016
Took me hours of searching through Amazon to find a infuser water bottle without that sippy spout/ straw. Now I'm able to drink my tasty infused water freely while I'm at work.

Maybe it's a personal issue, but I have a tendency to bite on the straws/ spout. Plus they prevent me from guzzling down my drink.

Not a bad purchase, not bad at all.
on March 23, 2016
Great little bottles for using with my Soylent. I haven't tried it with the infuser yet, but I would imagine that fruit-water would be outstanding.
on March 13, 2016
This water bottle is made out of very cheap plastic. The bottle cracked at the bottom after the first use and leaked everywhere. Save your money!
on October 24, 2015
I bought for my mama and she loves it. I wish it was made out of glass
on October 12, 2015
Excellent
on September 27, 2015
Easy to use. Must hand wash, but still a good buy.
on September 8, 2015
Awesome infused water bottle! Works great and love using thism