|Item Weight||1.58 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 1.2 x 0.13 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||**|
Breman Precision Stainless Steel 18 Inch Metal Ruler - Straight Edge Ruler with Inch and Metric Graduations for School Office Engineering Woodworking - Flexible with Non Slip Cork Base
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PRECISION YOU CAN RELY ON - We designed our drawing rulers with accurate inch and metric measurements with clear, non-confusing graduations etched in readable markings because you can't afford to make mistakes
- DURABLE, FLEXIBLE RULER MEANS MORE SAVINGS - Made from high-grade, rust-proof stainless steel with firm metal construction, our metal rulers are flexible enough for measuring curved surfaces without breaking and durable enough to see you through many years of art projects!
- NON-SLIP CORK BACKING AND HANG UP HOLE MAKE LIFE EASIER - Cork backing holds the art ruler steady and prevents ink from going under the ruler and messing up your artwork, while the Hang Up Hole makes it easy to store the ruler away after use to assure that all your tools and art supplies stay organized. Our straight edge ruler is the perfect tool for precision measuring.
- THE MOST PRACTICAL CHOICE - No more splinters from wooden rulers or markings that fade on breakable plastic rulers. Our steel rulers are safe and provide the best value for kids and adults, crafters, students, teachers, engineers, carpenters, at the office, workshop or home!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We've built our products to last. If the quality of our product falls below your expectation, contact us and we'll make things right for you
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
If you’re a serious artist, hobbyist, or craftsman, you know that precise measurements play a great role in your final artwork. Breman Precision Stainless Steel Metal Rulers were designed to provide exactly that. Whatever the application, whether you need a shorter steel rule or a longer one, our range of rulers will provide only reliably accurate measurements that will ensure the best output for your craft, engineering work, schoolwork, woodwork, or artwork.
COMES IN 5 SIZES
Breman Precision Metal Rulers come in 12”, 15”, 18”, 24” and 36” to cater to your specific needs. Available in Singles, 2-pack, and the practical 10-pack.
WHAT MAKES BREMAN PRECISION RULERS STAND APART?
RELIABLE, FLEXIBLE, DURABLE AND SAFE
Say goodbye to unsafe splinters from cheap, stiff wooden rulers or to breakable plastic rulers with markings that fade over time. Our STAINLESS STEEL rulers are designed with easy-to-read markings that are permanently etched for greater ease in your measurements. The metal edges are NON-SHARP and are SAFE even for kids, and our rulers are RUST-PROOF and FLEXIBLE enough for use over curved surfaces without breaking or facing damage.
Unmatched DURABILITY means unmatched PRACTICALITY!
UTMOST CONVENIENCE YOU'LL LOVE
PROPER RULER PRECISION IN INCHES AND CENTIMETERS
Create your art inch by inch, centimeter by centimeter, and even millimeter by millimeter. Our rulers were designed with both imperial measurements on one edge and metric measurements along the other, with clear and accurate graduations that are easy to read and navigate through.
Unlike other metal rulers, our craft rulers come with a cork backing that holds the ruler steady while in use and prevents damage to surfaces. It provides ideal slightly raised drafting edges for greater accuracy and also stops the ink from going under the ruler and messing up your work.
EASY TO STORE
Every Breman Precision ruler comes with a Hang Up Hole on its end for convenient storage. Easy to store your reliable rulers and easy to locate them when you need precise measurements for your arts or crafts!
IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS
Perfect for students, engineers, architects, machinists, artists or hobbyists that want the most out of their arts and crafts, this precision steel ruler is the right tool for the right output in your projects!
Compare with similar items
eBoot Stainless Steel Ruler Metal Ruler with Conversion Table, 15 Inch, 12 Inch and 6 Inch
Johnson Level & Tool J48EM 48-Inch English/Metric Aluminum Straight Edge
Mr. Pen Steel Rulers, 6, 8, 12, 14 inch Metal Rulers, Pack of 4
Victor, EZ18SBL, Ruler, Inch, Gloss, Stainless Steel, 18-1/4, Blue
Stainless Steel Ruler and Metal Rule Kit with Conversion Table (Silver, 12 Inch, 6 Inch)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||National Art Supply||LEI NUOSEN||Amazon.com||Mr. Pen||Amazon.com||PATELAI|
|Measurement System||Inch||Inch||Inch, Metric||Inch||Inch||Inch|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I only gave it 3 stars due to the fact that it was bent in 2 places in the middle. I somewhat straightened it but the company needs to figure out a way to ship it more securely.
Has granular 1/32" markings for the first inch, normal 1/16" after that. Inches on one side, CM on the other.
Worth ordering just for the fun confirmation e-mail they send you. ;-)
I found that the staff at National Art threw a party in my honor.
I'm deeply humbled and have something new to measure... gratitude.
Thanks to National Art that runs pretty deep today, 20 feet to be exact.
It's a good thing I went with the 10 pack