|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 1.2 x 0.13 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Measurement System||Inch, Metric|
Breman Precision Metal Ruler 18 Inch - Stainless Steel Cork Back Metal Ruler - Premium Steel Straight Edge 18 inch Metal Ruler - Flexible Stainless Steel Ruler - Imperial and Metric Ruler
Enhance your purchase
|Graduation Range||1/16 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Precision You Can Rely On - We designed each precision cork back ruler with the measurement markings to be clearly etched in the stainless-steel ruler metal because you can't afford to make mistakes. No more relying on a basic wood straight edge ruler with faded markings
- Durable, Flexible Metal Rulers - Made from high-grade, rust-proof stainless steel each metal ruler with cork backing is flexible enough for measuring curved surfaces without breaking & durable enough to last through many projects
- Non-slip Cork Backing & Hang-up Hole – Cork ruler backing holds each long ruler steady & prevents ink from leaking under. The hang up hole makes it easy to store the cork backed ruler away after use and keeps it within arms' reach for your next project
- The Practical Choice - Creating anything from detailed diagrams to precise paper crafts is easier with a reliable metal edge ruler ruler. Available in 5 sizes: a 12 inch ruler, 15", 18", 24", & 36", all available in singles or sets of 2 or 10! Great for school, work, home or your workshop
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - We've built our products to last. If the quality of our product falls below your expectation, contact us and we'll make things right for you.
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
From the brand
What Makes Breman Precision Rulers Stand Apart?
Reliable, Flexible, Durable & Safe
Say goodbye to unsafe splinters from cheap wooden rulers or easily breakable plastic rulers with markings that fade over time. Our stainless steel rulers are designed with easy-to-read markings that are permanently etched for greater ease in your measurements. The metal edges are rounded and safe for kids, plus our rulers are rust-proof and flexible enough for use over curved surfaces without breaking or facing damage.
Unmatched durability means unmatched practicality!
Convenience You'll Love!
Proper Ruler Precision in Inches & Centimeters
Create your art inch by inch, centimeter by centimeter, and even millimeter by millimeter. Our rulers were designed with both imperial measurements on one edge and metric measurements along the other, with clear and accurate graduations that are easy to read and navigate through.
Unlike other metal rulers, our craft rulers come with a cork backing that holds the ruler steady while in use and prevents damage to surfaces. It provides ideal slightly raised drafting edges for greater accuracy and also stops the ink from going under the ruler and messing up your work.
Easy to Store
Every Breman Precision ruler comes with a Hang Up Hole on its end for convenient storage. Easy to store your reliable rulers and easy to locate them when you need precise measurements for your arts or crafts!
Ideal for Multiple Applications
Perfect for students, engineers, architects, machinists, artists or hobbyists that want the most out of their arts and crafts, this precision steel ruler is the right tool for the right output in your projects!
Compare with similar items
| || |
Pacific Arc 18 Inch Stainless Steel Ruler with Inch/Metric Conversion Table
Pacific Arc Stainless Steel 18 Inch Metal Ruler Non-Slip Cork Back, with Inch and Metric Graduations
Pacific Arc Stainless Steel Ruler with Inch and Pica Measurements, 18 Inches Rubber Backed
3 Pieces Stainless Steel Cork Back Rulers Metal Ruler Set Non Slip Straight Edge Cork Base Rulers with Inch and Metric Graduations for School Office Engineering Woodworking (18 Inches)
|Sold By||National Art Supply||Omnitopia Supply||Omnitopia Supply||Omnitopia Supply||JanGeo|
|Measurement System||Metric, Inch||Inch, Metric||Metric, Inch||Inch||Inch, Metric|
Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A *flat* metal cork-backed ruler.
It took two tries for me to get one.
I received the first ruler in a white bubble envelope. As soon as I saw a lump in the envelope, I knew there was a problem - and I was right.
⅓ of one end was bent at a 45° angle.
These rulers are flexible (nice, if you want to measure around a gentle curve), but they can't be creased. Or, more accurately: they *shouldn't* be creased, because if they are, accidentally, they can't be un-creased.
A quick call to Amazon customer service and a replacement was sent out to me immediately. I worried the same fate would befall ruler #2 (and imagined accumulating an entire box full of bent rulers over time), but this one arrived perfectly straight.
Now, armed with a nice flat metal cork-backed ruler and a new box of X-Acto #11 blades, I'm ready to trim the four non-stick gas burner protectors I have that are a bit too large for the burners on my stove!