Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 20, 2017
Soft with touch of firm, gentle and pain-relieving. it hasn't let me down once so far in owning it. I couldn't be happier that I chose this brand and bed. If you need other reasons to do what I did look up top beds under 700, this will be in there.
on November 16, 2017
The mattress is very comfortable.
on November 15, 2017
Love it!! Super mattress at a reasonable price.
on November 15, 2017
This is the 2nd mattress we purchased within the last year. We love it, especially because you don't feel any movement when my husband gets in or out of bed.
on November 14, 2017
After a year of struggling and swearing while putting sheets on this bed we realized it’s the width of a FULL and the length of a QUEEN. The mattress tags give the dimensions that I compared to sleep train and the measurements do NOT match. We thought we were going crazy. Also it’s just not comfortable and is hot. We’ve owned it a year and I decided tonight we are done. If I had realized when I first unpacked it way back when I would have sent it back immediately. But here I am over a year later finally understanding why putting on a fitted sheet was an exercise in futility.
on November 13, 2017
My wife and I have had two of these beds. The first was a queen and the second a king. We are smaller people so there have been no issues with permanent marks left in the bed. The softness of the bed has always been just right if using a low profile pillow.
on November 11, 2017
Have had this mattress for a couple weeks. Sleeping great and with early mornings for my husband, I never feel him get up!
on November 11, 2017
Our second Memory Mattress. This one is slightly firmer then I expected.
It does absorb heat after sleeping a few hours.
I would recommend Memory Mattresses over other styles.
on November 10, 2017
Excellent product!!! Took a little while for the smell (like cat urine) to go away. But really super comfortable mattress.
on November 9, 2017
Great price great product. Wish I would have ordered one level softer. The bed works great for my husband but bc of my small frame I barely even make a dent in the bed.