|Item Weight||53 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||80 x 60 x 13 inches|
|Item model number||BW_MF_13inch_QN|
|Assembled Height||13 inches|
|Assembled Width||60 inches|
|Assembled Length||80 inches|
Brentwood Home Cypress Mattress, Bamboo Derived Rayon Cover, Gel Memory Foam, Made in USA, 13-Inch, Queen
- 3.5-inches of gel memory foam conforms to your body for greater pressure relief and proper spinal alignment. Reduces tossing and turning, eliminates motion transfer, and provides a great night's sleep.
- Removable zipper cover lined with natural New Zealand Wool wicks moisture, regulates temperature, and is designed to prevent odor.
- Made with CertiPUR-US foams free of flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, and phthalates. No toxic flame retardants used in this mattress. 4-way stretch knit improves comfort and longevity
- Medium feel, great for side, back, and stomach sleepers or partners with different preferences. Queen Size 60" x 80" x 13"
- Made in USA. 25 Year Limited Warranty. Mattress comes compressed and rolled in a box for easy shipping and setup.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Elements by Brentwood Home
For over 30 years, Brentwood Home has been making mattresses and home essentials with a team of local artisans and fabricators in Los Angeles. From the beginning, we’ve obsessed over creating products using healthy and ethically-sourced materials, all inspired by our love for the natural world and our home in California. With Elements by Brentwood Home, we bring you all of the 'elements' of the Brentwood Home brand at a price you’ll love.
Cypress Gel 13 Mattress
A Comfortable Life Starts at Home
A mattress is a big investment, and with the hundreds of options available to you, it’s more important than ever to do your research. Keep in mind that not everyone sleeps the same, and different bodies have different needs when it comes to the support provided by a mattress. However, everyone should be looking for a nontoxic mattress made with materials that are safe for their health and their home.
- Medium feel
- Relieves pressure points
- Distributes weight evenly
- Ideal for couples
- Motion isolation
- CertiPUR-US certified
1. Removable Cover - The soft and durable bamboo derived rayon cover is free of any harmful toxins, and it’s totally removable and replaceable for easy care.
2. New Zealand Wool - A natural and sustainable material, the benefits of wool are endless. It wicks away moisture, acts as a natural fire barrier, and regulates body temperature, keeping you cool when it’s hot and vice versa.
3. 3.5-Inch Gel Memory Foam - Relieves pressure points by distributing weight evenly across the mattress. Ideal for couples, it isolates motion so you won’t disturb your partner while you sleep. Best of all, our memory foam is certified free of any toxic chemicals by CertiPUR-US.
4. 2-Inch Ventilated Airflow Zone - Allows your mattress to breathe so that you stay cool and comfortable throughout the night.
5. 7.5-Inch Base Foam - A solid support base absorbs your weight to dampen motion transfer and prevent noise.
From our bedroom to our cities to the planet we call home, taking care of the spaces we inhabit is the foundation of our well-being. At Brentwood Home, much of the product development process is spent researching and sourcing materials ourselves, making sure they meet Golden State standards for environmental responsibility.
|Size||Twin Mattress||Twin XL Mattress||Full Mattress||Queen Mattress||King Mattress||CA King Mattress|
|Dimensions||39" x 75" x 13"||39" x 80" x 13"||54" x 75" x 13"||60" x 80" x 13"||76" x 80" x 13"||72" x 84" x 13"|
This Brentwood Home Cypress Gel 13 mattress provides a medium feel. The 3.5-inch layer of gel infused memory foam responds to your body’s individual shape, weight, and temperature. It adjusts its shape to provide precise support, keeping your spine in alignment while relieving discomfort at pressure points in areas like your hips and shoulders. The infused gel and the ventilated airflow layer evenly disperse heat through the mattress to prevent hot spots that lead to tossing and turning. Our special blend of memory foam actively responds to your movements, allowing you to move freely around the bed without experiencing the quicksand effect. A solid support base absorbs your weight to dampen motion transfer and prevent noise. The mattress is finished in a removable wool-lined zipper cover that stretches in all directions, allowing you to enjoy maximum pressure relief. The wool lining resists odors while it wicks away moisture and regulates body temperature by creating microclimates. This means that you stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The safety of your family is important to us so we only use CertiPUR-US certified foams that are free of flame-retardants, formaldehyde, heavy metals, and phthalates. We offer a 25-year warranty as a guarantee of quality. You will be protected from manufacturing defects and premature sagging. We compress and roll our mattresses for easier shipping and setup. Please note that any Brentwood Home Mattress purchased through Amazon is subject to Amazon's 30-day return policy.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This bed is great. It's not as good as the $6000.00 Tempur-pedic my ex got to keep, but it is a close 2nd.
I have owned a lot of mattresses, (latex, number bed, memory foam, and a host of name brands) over my lifetime.
I am very happy with this product. It has kept it's shape perfectly. It is very comfortable, and hasn't dipped, or drooped in the middle.
For the price, it's the best mattress out there.
This is a medium comfort mattress with:
Bamboo zipper cover
Natural wool layer
3.5-inch gel memory foam layer
2-inch ventilated airflow layer
7.5-inch therapeutic support base
(I have unzipped the cover and saw these 3 major layers: Gel memory, Ventilated, Support)
A little background knowledge. Memory foam mattresses been getting popular. Their biggest attractiveness is the memory foam ability to mold/contour to your body shape better than other materials, therefore yielding greater comfort and translating to better support. Its biggest and most common complaints are: (1) getting too heat (heat trap) and (2) body sunk in too deep, and not able to move around. Gel memory foam is the newer form of memory foam to mitigate the heat trap problem and the second ventilated airflow layer here is also to reduce the heat trap problem The final 7.5 inch support base is to do exactly that: support.
I will address a few important point here.
First, a few people here complained that their mattresses did not expand to the proper thickness. Mine did. The moment I opened the package the mattress immediately expanded to 12.5 inch in thickness. *I am not disputing their experience. I am just saying that mine is fine*
Second, it is summer now, and I set air conditioning at 80oF (not that cold). I have not once felt hot on the mattress. The mattress simply didn't feel any hotter than the rest of the room. So it seems the gel memory foam and the ventilated foam are working for me
Third, I have never felt trapped into the mattress. Moving and rolling on the mattress has been easy.
Fourth, it took me about 2 days to get used to this mattress. I was waking up in the middle of the night during my first 2 nights. I don't know if it is this mattress or that this is my first memory foam mattress. However, after 3 nights or so, I have been feeling great.
Fifth, I chose the medium support because I knew my comfort level is around medium to plush-medium. Since I could not test the mattress in person, I took the conservative choice and chose a mattress which *could* have been slightly firmer than my preference. Had the mattress been too hard for my liking, I can always put on a thin layer of mattress padding to increase the comfort level to make it feels softer. However, I believe it will be more difficult to make a mattress to feel firmer. This may be something for you to consider as well.