Brentwood Home Cypress Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Non-Toxic, Made in California, 13-Inch, Queen Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Construction Type||Foam Construction|
About this item
- COOLING MEMORY FOAM: 3.5-inches of gel memory foam conforms to your body for greater pressure relief and proper spinal alignment. Reduces tossing and turning and eliminates motion transfer.
- NATURAL BAMBOO & ORGANIC WOOL: Our soft bamboo derived rayon stretch knit cover is lined with GOTS and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified organic wool to wick moisture, regulate temperature, and prevent odor. It's also removable so you can replace it when it's time for a refresh.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Fiberglass free. Greenguard Gold Certified nontoxic and low VOC. Made with CertiPUR-US foams free of flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, and phthalates.
- MEDIUM FEEL: Perfectly balanced comfort is great for side, back, and stomach sleepers or partners with different preferences.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: Made in USA. 25 Year Limited Warranty. Mattress comes compressed and rolled in a box for easy shipping and setup.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Elements by Brentwood Home
For over 30 years, Brentwood Home has been making mattresses and home essentials with a team of local artisans and fabricators in Los Angeles. From the beginning, we’ve obsessed over creating products using healthy and ethically-sourced materials, all inspired by our love for the natural world and our home in California. With Elements by Brentwood Home, we bring you all of the 'elements' of the Brentwood Home brand at a price you’ll love.
Cypress Gel 13 Mattress
A Comfortable Life Starts at Home
A mattress is a big investment, and with the hundreds of options available to you, it’s more important than ever to do your research. Keep in mind that not everyone sleeps the same, and different bodies have different needs when it comes to the support provided by a mattress. However, everyone should be looking for a nontoxic mattress made with materials that are safe for their health and their home.
- Medium feel
- Relieves pressure points
- Distributes weight evenly
- Ideal for couples
- Motion isolation
- CertiPUR-US certified
1. Removable Cover - The soft and durable bamboo derived rayon cover is free of any harmful toxins, and it’s totally removable and replaceable for easy care.
2. New Zealand Wool - A natural and sustainable material, the benefits of wool are endless. It wicks away moisture, acts as a natural fire barrier, and regulates body temperature, keeping you cool when it’s hot and vice versa.
3. 3.5-Inch Gel Memory Foam - Relieves pressure points by distributing weight evenly across the mattress. Ideal for couples, it isolates motion so you won’t disturb your partner while you sleep. Best of all, our memory foam is certified free of any toxic chemicals by CertiPUR-US.
4. 2-Inch Ventilated Airflow Zone - Allows your mattress to breathe so that you stay cool and comfortable throughout the night.
5. 7.5-Inch Base Foam - A solid support base absorbs your weight to dampen motion transfer and prevent noise.
From our bedroom to our cities to the planet we call home, taking care of the spaces we inhabit is the foundation of our well-being. At Brentwood Home, much of the product development process is spent researching and sourcing materials ourselves, making sure they meet Golden State standards for environmental responsibility.
|Size||Twin Mattress||Twin XL Mattress||Full Mattress||Queen Mattress||King Mattress||CA King Mattress|
|Dimensions||39" x 75" x 13"||39" x 80" x 13"||54" x 75" x 13"||60" x 80" x 13"||76" x 80" x 13"||72" x 84" x 13"|
This Brentwood Home Cypress Gel 13 mattress provides a medium feel. The 3.5-inch layer of gel infused memory foam responds to your body’s individual shape, weight, and temperature. It adjusts its shape to provide precise support, keeping your spine in alignment while relieving discomfort at pressure points in areas like your hips and shoulders. The infused gel and the ventilated airflow layer evenly disperse heat through the mattress to prevent hot spots that lead to tossing and turning. Our special blend of memory foam actively responds to your movements, allowing you to move freely around the bed without experiencing the quicksand effect. A solid support base absorbs your weight to dampen motion transfer and prevent noise. The mattress is finished in a removable wool-lined zipper cover that stretches in all directions, allowing you to enjoy maximum pressure relief. The wool lining resists odors while it wicks away moisture and regulates body temperature by creating microclimates. This means that you stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The safety of your family is important to us so we only use CertiPUR-US certified foams that are free of flame-retardants, formaldehyde, heavy metals, and phthalates. We offer a 25-year warranty as a guarantee of quality. You will be protected from manufacturing defects and premature sagging. We compress and roll our mattresses for easier shipping and setup. Please note that any Brentwood Home Mattress purchased through Amazon is subject to Amazon's 30-day return policy.
Compare with similar items
Zinus 12 Inch Gel-Infused Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress / Cooling Gel Foam / Pressure Relieving / CertiPUR-US Certified / Bed-in-a-Box, Queen
TUFT & NEEDLE Original Mattress - Queen
Ashley Furniture Signature Design - 12 Inch Chime Express Memory Foam Mattress - Bed in a Box - Queen - Firm Comfort Level - White
Classic Brands Cool 1.0 Ultimate Gel Memory Foam 14-Inch Bonus 2 Pillows Mattress, Queen, White
Zinus 14 Inch Gel Memory Foam Pocket Spring Hybrid Mattress / Pocket Innersprings for Motion Isolation / Cooling Foam / Edge Support, Queen
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Construction Type||Foam Construction||Foam Construction||Foam Construction||Foam Construction||Foam Construction||Hybrid Construction|
|Item Dimensions||80.00 x 60.00 x 13.00 inches||80.00 x 60.00 x 12.00 inches||80.00 x 60.00 x 10.00 inches||74.00 x 59.00 x 12.00 inches||80.00 x 60.00 x 14.00 inches||80.00 x 60.00 x 14.00 inches|
|Item Firmness Description||Medium||Firm||Medium||Plush||Medium||Firm|
|Item Weight||53.00 lbs||62.52 lbs||—||69.00 lbs||110.00 lbs||127.12 lbs|
|Material||foam||Gel Infused Memory Foam, Comfort Foam, Air Flow High Density Base Support Foam||T&N Adaptive Foam, Base Support Foam||Memory Foam||Gel Foam;Memory Foam||Gel Foam, Viscolatex Foam, Pocketed Coils|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ordered this product based on reviews. First few months everything was great. Mattress was firm and comfortable as one would expect. About six months into use we noticed the middle of the mattress starting to give way. 9 months into use and the mattress is now sagging and beginning to get uncomfortable. The sides are comfortably intact but the middle is failing.
Contacted the Brentwood Home company and they essentially said we were out of luck as they only offer a 30 day guarantee. Said to contact amazon.
I think that I am the ultimate tester of a bed. That is one good thing about being bedridden for so long; I can test mattresses! Well, this mattress, is by far, the BEST BEST BEST mattress that I have ever slept on. I have had so many different mattresses throughout the years, including a Tempurpedic mattress. Honestly honestly, this bed is so comfortable and light. At first I was nervous that it would not hold up after a while, if at all. I am physically a big guy, about 250 pounds. But the bed has not had any sagging or odd spots in any way. It is not hot, as many other foam mattresses are. It is not too cool, for that matter either. I have NO problem with smell / odor or any chemical issues whatsoever. -And let me tell you, I aaalways do! MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity) is common with this illness, and I get really sick from almost everything in this world that is not totally natural.
This mattress has quite honestly helped my entire life. I am so so grateful to have found this. Perfect size, too. I recommend this to every single person I know and care about. Love it!!!
This bed is great. It's not as good as the $6000.00 Tempur-pedic my ex got to keep, but it is a close 2nd.
I have owned a lot of mattresses, (latex, number bed, memory foam, and a host of name brands) over my lifetime.
I am very happy with this product. It has kept it's shape perfectly. It is very comfortable, and hasn't dipped, or drooped in the middle.
For the price, it's the best mattress out there.