|Item Weight||50 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||80 x 60 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||RestEasy-QN|
Brentwood 8-Inch Rest Easy Instant Folding Mattress Foundation, Queen
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- No tools or assembly required - simply remove from box, unfold and sleep
- All new design is extremely durable and stable - will not break like other foundations
- Heavy-duty powder-coated steel construction for maximum durability and support
- Easy to move up or down stairs and around tight corners
- Queen Size: 60" x 80"
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Brentwood Rest Easy Instant Folding Box Foundation requires absolutely NO ASSEMBLY. Why waste hours of your time and effort assembling other foundations when you can use the Rest Easy foundation almost instantly? Simply remove the foundation from the box, unfold and sleep - it's as easy as 1-2-3. It ships in an easy-to-carry box that can fit through small doorways and stairwells. The Rest Easy foundation is made from heavy-duty powder-coated steel for maximum durability and firmness. This foundation works with any type of mattress and will replace your old box springs or box foundations. The foundation will fit in your bed frame and provide a flat supportive surface for your mattress. Comes finished in a beautiful soft knit cover. It is available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and California King sizes. The King and California King sizes come in two pieces. The Brentwood Rest Easy Box Foundation is approximately 8" Inch in height.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall I cannot recommend this foundation for several reason:
1. The shipping packaging is very poor, there is no protection for the frame, my arrived with one corner slightly bent, I had to fix it with a hammer. Also, due to the poor packaging there were a couple of small holes in the fabric around the foundation.
2. You cannot walk on the foundation due to how small the support bars are, they are just 1/8" round wire, which not only hurt your feet if you walk on, but it feels like you will break it. I know walking on the foundation isn't something that is done regularly, but when setting up and moving a large mattress it needs to be done sometimes.
3. The most important read is if you use a normal bed frame, like the one I purchased, there is METAL ON METAL contact between the frame and this foundation which leads to creaking noises when you get in our out of bed or move around.
After buying and using this foundation for a couple months I now realize why normal box springs are made out of wood, to prevent the metal on metal noises. I have now installed felt padding on my frame to prevent this issue but I don't consider it an ideal solution. I really like that the foundation folds up for easy transport but I do not feel it offsets the downsides listed above and do not recommend it.
Most recent customer reviews
Oops, thought I was reviewing the mattress.Read more