|Item Weight||65 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||47.5 x 20.4 x 19.2 inches|
|Item model number||BW_MF_10inch_QN|
|Assembled Height||10 inches|
|Assembled Width||60 inches|
|Assembled Length||80 inches|
Brentwood 10" HD Memory Foam Mattress - 100% Made in USA - CertiPur Foam - 25-Year Warranty, All-Natural Wool Sleep Surface and Bamboo Cover, Queen Size 60 x 80 x 10
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 10" thick with 2.5" HD memory foam layer and 7.5" therapeutic support base, Queen Size 60 x 80 x 10
- Open cell technology allows air to flow through, keeping the mattress cool and comfortable. Zipper cover is made from natural bamboo fibers and is washable and removable
- Conforms to the curves of your body for greater pressure relief and proper spinal alignment. Reduces tossing and turning, eliminates motion transfer, and provides a great nights sleep.
- An all-natural layer of wool provides you with a clean and healthy sleep surface. Wool wicks away moisture and is an excellent temperature regulator that keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Naturally anti-microbial, hypoallergenic, and dust mite resistant. Mattress compressed and rolled for shipping -- easy to carry and saves you money on shipping costs, 25-year warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Bamboo 10 HD Memory Foam Mattress
The Brentwood Home 10-inch HD Memory Foam Mattress provides a medium-firm feel that gently contours to the shape of your body for truly customized comfort. The 2.5-inch HD Memory Foam Cool Comfort Layer adjusts to the shape of your body to relieve pressure points and properly align your spine. The 7.5-inch therapeutic base provides long lasting support. The top panel of this mattress is lined with an All-Natural Wool Sleep Surface.
What does this mattress feel like?
Overall we rate this mattress to have a medium-firm feel. Along with the feel of the mattress, we believe that it is also very important to consider the amount of cushion and the amount of support that a mattress offers, that’s why we provide all three.
A thick layer of instant recovery HD memory foam actively adjusts to the curves of your body to provide excellent pressure-point relief.
The 7.5-inch base offers an excellent level of long-lasting therapeutic support to prevent soreness and back pain.
Wool naturally wicks away moisture, regulates body temperature, resists odors, and even works as a natural fire barrier so you can sleep peacefully.
The foam in this mattress is free from ozone depleters, PBDE flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, and phthalates. It has low VOC emissions for indoor air quality.
Made in USA.
Our products are designed and hand-crafted in Los Angeles, California.
This mattress has been tested and meets the Standard for the Flammability of Mattress Sets 16 CFR 1633 without the use of dangerous fire retardants.
The Brentwood Home 10-inch HD Memory Foam Mattress provides a medium-firm to medium feel that gently contours to the shape of your body for truly customized comfort. The 2-inch HD Memory Foam Cool Comfort Layer adjusts to the shape of your body to relieve pressure points and properly align your spine. The 6-inch therapeutic base provides long lasting support. The top panel of this mattress is lined with an All-Natural Wool Sleep Surface. Wool is clean and breathable. It wicks away moisture and regulates temperature to help you stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter. This is all wrapped in an all-natural bamboo fiber zipper cover that is removable and washable. All Brentwood Home mattresses are made in the USA so you can rest assured knowing that your mattress is the best quality. Our memory foam is open cell, which keeps your mattress cooler and more comfortable than regular memory foam. All of our foam is also CertiPUR-US certified which means it has no prohibited phthalates, no ozone depleters, no CFCs, no mercury, no lead or heavy metals, no formaldehyde, no PBDEs, and low emission (VOCs). This mattress is shipped to you compressed and rolled making it easy to bring your new mattress into the bedroom while saving you money on shipping costs. Works perfectly with the RestEasy Fully-Assembled Box Foundation. This mattress meets federal flammability standard 16 CFR 1633. Made in USA and a 25-year warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've used this for about a 1 1/2 months now: Here are my observations:
1. The mattress is 3/4 firm foam on the bottom, 1/4 memory foam on the top.
2. The zip cover reportedly is woven bamboo. (Don't worry--it's a very finely woven fabric and likely resists dust mites.)
3. Brentwood indicates that the user should turn the mattress around every two weeks at first, every few months afterwards--this is very important--follow their instructions! Don't turn it upside down (upon the memory foam)--turn it around to the opposite end o the bed.
4. It puts off an odor for a couple of days or so. It didn't bother me.
5. The mattress didn't take days to expand as many memory foam mattresses might--it took merely a few hours. (It's not some sort of enforced ritual of waiting!) I don't note that the center is thinner. (The mattress is not totally memory foam.)
6. At first, the side opposite to that which I'm using for sleeping proved unnaturally firm compared to the side I was using. This stiffness gets better over time--given turning the mattress (observation 3 above). The stiffness likely is associated with the bottom foam core. In the end, I believe that the design's balance between foam and memory foam is a great one.
7. At first, the mattress seemed to sink unnaturally with sitting--this has improved, also. (I thought at first that this mattress wasn't so great for sitting, etc.) I don't note this problem anymore. (Unlike total memory foam, I didn't sink so much that I had difficulty getting out of the mattress--after sitting or sleeping.)
9. It ships in a somewhat large, oblong, reinforced box and was wrapped in thick plastic. It's not that heavy (sans air): Neither was it very difficult for me to carry this inside: Fedex left it at the wrong door (which was blocked), so I had to carry it to the other side. (The box may prove useful later for other uses.)
10. Brentwood took extraordinary measures to get the mattress to me--given recent historic inclement weather. (I had indicated to Brentwood earlier that I understood and was in no great hurry to receive it. (It was near the holidays, as well.) Nonetheless, I proved amazed at the earlier-than-expected arrival!)
11. I would purchase again--larger size, etc.--even upgrade. I like the company, too: Brentwood offers great answers to 19th century-era coils, dust mites, and bedbugs! I added a star for the insane value: If people think it's too firm, perhaps adding a thick yet soft memory foam topper might satisfy many of them. Consider the costs and usability of practically anything else!
12. For those who have problems with the center of their Brentwood mattress, I can't fathom what induced that. Again, turning the mattress correctly, and on schedule, may prove the solution.
13.Twenty-five year warranty.
Thanks to Jeff and Amazon, too, for offering this!
I had almost opted for the 8" Brentwood, and had considered the 9" "Gel-Infused," but decided this was the better buy, all things considered.
It arrived on time, as described, and quickly sprang to its full height. I was so excited to use it. I let it air out and expand in a separate room it for most of a day before using.
At first, it felt firm to me. I wondered if it was going to be too firm. After sleeping on it for about a week now, I can safely say I love it. If you're not used to memory foam, it will probably feel firm to you at first, but you will quickly adjust to how it conforms to your body.
For reference, I am petite - 5'3" and about 120lbs, and I'm using the mattress with no foundation, just an Ikea bed frame with wooden slats.
After the first night I didn't want to get out of bed! But I wasn't waking up groggy and hitting the snooze over and over. It was just so comfortable that I wanted to hang out in bed all the time. Be careful what you wish for...coincidentally, I came down with Bronchitis a few days later and have been mostly in bed for the last week. I can report that I haven't had soreness or aches due to the mattress. Am sleeping soundly and loving it.
A few things to note:
1. It is slightly warm, but not unpleasantly so. I run cold, and sleep with a blanket and a comforter both, so I consider a little extra warmth from the memory foam totally welcome, especially now, in the dead of winter. I don't think you will find this oppressively warm, unless you run very hot, are very large, or live in an extremely hot climate.
2. There IS an odor, as is to be expected with any new memory foam mattress, but it is pretty slight, and has mostly been noticeable to me when getting up in the morning - when I push back the covers I detect a somewhat weird, vaguely chemical-y foam smell (I promise, it's not me!), which probably arises due to 8 hours of body heat and two layers of covers trapping it in. If you put your nose right against it, you will smell it too, but I have never detected any odor from a further distance (I've never smelled it walking into the room)- I only notice when I'm basically touching it. As the mattress is certified to be free of evil toxins, I'm not too troubled by it. I expect this will dissipate over the next few weeks.
3. Be sure to read the instructions - it says that you must rotate the mattress regularly - more frequently in the beginning. Those who have had problems with enduring indentations may not be following those instructions.
Overall, I feel I got a great deal. I can't imagine doing any better for this price. If you've been sleeping on a pathetic 4" Ikea foam mattress like I have for the last 6 months, this mattress will make you feel like a god.
I will come back with an update if anything interesting happens.
Until then, good luck with your search - I highly recommend this one!
Well, I'm glad I went with my gut.
This is a really nice mattress. We bought it for my daughter's bed (one that I still spend too much time in), and we're glad we did. It's not super firm, but it's not overly soft, either. Like the Goldilocks story goes, it's juuuuuust right.
It didn't smell when we took it out of the box and it poofed up right away. We've had it for about 4.5 months now, and it's still "poofed." I rotate it every two weeks to make sure we don't get any permanent grooves, and so far we haven't. Plus, it can handle the combined weight of me (and I'm not tiny), my 40 pound daughter, and our 70 pound dog. :)
Overall, I'd say this mattress is an awesome deal. I would gladly buy it again (and just might for our guest room).