Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $7.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Prime Exclusive Deal
$79.99 ($79.99 / Count)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Body Source Official
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV episodes with Prime Video
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Listen to over 2 million songs and hundreds of playlists
$99.99 ($99.99 / Count)
Sunday, Dec 4
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Body Source Official
Breo iPalm520 Electric Acupressure Palm Hand Finger Massager with Air Pressure Heat Compress and LCD Display for a Gift of Fingers Strain/Numbness Relief (LCD Version)
|Prime Price:||$79.99 ($79.99 / Count) FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (20%)|
|Cyber Monday Deal Exclusive Prime price|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||1 Kilograms|
About this item
- Generating numerous international patents and design awards by the in-house R&D Team, Design Team, and manufacturers, Breo has become the leading professional in industry since 2000 with a dedicated attitude toward developing wellness products. It combines air pressure and heat compression technology to help you increase circulation and relieving the hand and fingers in the most soothing and beneficial massage way.
- Reflexology Session Reflexology is the practice of applying pressure to specific areas of the body that are believed to correspond to a different organ, gland or zone. iPalm520 focuses on the hand to provide targeted massage that makes you feel so relaxed and revitalized. We believe that the regular and proper stimulus to the palm can benefit internal organs in a long run.
- Air pressure massage technology: It applies a soothing massage experience to the entire hand and fingers including both the top and bottom of the hand.
- Deep-infrared energy: provides comforting heat to the hand 98F or 107F (35/42C) to promote the healthy blood circulation, soothe the muscles, reduce hand fatigue, discomfort, soreness, numbness and cold fingers and hands.
- Stellar Customer Care, Purchase with 200% confidence: We are always dedicated to serve our customers, and thrive on offering the premium qualified products and excellent after-sales service. SHOULD THERE BE ANY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR BREO PRODUCTS, PLEASE DIRECTLY REACH OUT TO OUR UNITED-STATES-BASED PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM. They are always responsive and helpful! FULL REFUND is ganranteed if you are not satisfied with our products and services within 30 days.
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 20% on Breo Head Massager when you purchase 1 or more Breo Massagers offered by Body Source Official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Breo Massagers offered by Body Source Official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Breo Neck Massager when you purchase 1 or more Breo Massagers offered by Body Source Official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
From the brand
The hand is among our most complex structures of the body. The anatomy of our hand consists of an incredibly delicate and complex system of muscle, joints, tendons, ligaments, blood vessels and more than two dozen fine, small bones in each hand.
Due to the wide range of motion of the hand, over time, repetitive and stressful tasks, or improper use of the hand can lead to various types of temporary and sometimes chronic ailments due to the hand’s intricate structure.
Regular therapeutic hand massage can help to sooth and relieve pain and increase range of motion. The iPalm520's rhythmic massage motion encourages oxygen-rich blood to flow into stiff and sore areas. In many cases, a good quality hand massage of just a few minutes length on a daily basis can help to alleviate these conditions
If you are suffering from hand ailments and want to know whether the iPalm520 will be of help to you, we encourage you to read the customer reviews below to see the many ways in which this wonderful and effective hand massager is helping others feel better every day!
Breo has been focusing on facilitation of balance (Ying & Yang), energy (Qi) and Wind (the bodies response to external stressors) since its establishment in 2000.
Breo’s philosophy is rooted in traditional chinese culture and acupuncture - we create products whose primary purpose is to help restore the bodies balance.
Use of Breo products and the practice of massage supports a balanced,healthy lifestyle by supplying much needed relaxation and life energy through.
Breo iPalm 520 Electric Acupressure Hand Massager with Heat Compression
The ancient origin of massage was developed to reinforce the body’s natural healing abilities. Our iPalm520 massager is the only hand massager of its kind. Utilizing the practice of meridian acupoint or acupressure massaging techniques, this form of massage is considered among the most ancient of healing arts. The concept is to bring benefit not just to the hand but to the entire body and mind.
- The iPalm520 gives you ease of control over all functions including time length, air pressure and heating modes.
- Makes the perfect affordable and unique gift you know your friends and loved ones will use and appreciate.
HEAT COMPRESS TECHNOLOGY
Infrared heat technology provides soothing heat to the palms at your choice of 98F or 107F (35/42C). The heat promotes healthy blood circulation to soothe sore muscles, reduce hand fatigue, discomfort, soreness, numbness, cold fingers and hands, and symptoms of carpal tunnel.
Intelligent (air pressure) technology precision engineered using sophisticated microchip programming generates a soothing rhythm that is customizable and imitates reflexology-like kneading of the acupressure points in the fingers, palm, top and bottom of the hand.
Ability to customize your massage. Three air pressure options and hundreds of specially designed dimples provide just the right amount of coverage and pressure to the acupoints on the hands and fingers.The emergency release button will allow your hands to be out of the massager immediately.
After applying hand lotion, use the iPalm520s heat compress function independently so that the skin can better absorb the lotion quickly and more evenly. Use the included gloves to keep the inside of the machine clean.It could be one of the daily necessities for you and your family, or you can put on your office desk to enjoy during short rest.
-The device can not be turned on when charging. To turn it on, please unplug the power after the charging is completed.
-This massager’s heating function may take 8 -12 minutes to heat up.
-Do not use the massager for more than 30 minutes at a time.
-If you have any discomfort or are dissatisfied in any way, please contact breo Service Team for further assistance.
-Women who are pregnant or in menstrual period should not use the massager.
-Do not use the product if the massage position has skin injury, redness and inflammation, congestion or other discomfort symptoms.
-Persons with heart disease or history of heart disease, or with acute disease, skin disease, malignant tumor or physical abnormality should not use the product.
-Persons with bleeding tendency or other blood diseases, or with osteoporosis, soft-tissue disorders or apoplexia should not use the product.
-Stop using the product in case of any discomfort during use.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.71 x 4.43 x 1.34 inches; 2.2 Pounds
- Batteries : 4 AA batteries required.
- Date First Available : September 25, 2018
- Manufacturer : breo
- ASIN : B07HNSK29D
- Best Sellers Rank: #34,625 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Breo makes no implicit or overt claims for cure or treatment of any medical or psychological disorders. No expressed or implied medical claims are made for the iPalm520 or other Breo products. These products are not intended for use for the relief of any medical or psychological condition.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A solid product.
First, my fingers tend to get stiff or locks due to my computer job.
Secondly, I have small hands (ring size 4). Any excessive rolling motion on my knuckles would hurt so I went for the device that applied pressure only.
Thirdly, the pressure can feel like a contraption (really snug) so having the 'release button' feature gives me a peace of mind. Added bonus, I'm able to free my hands so I can answer my cell phone or respond back in email/chat, if needed.
I've been using my Breo on both hands, 15 mins in the am and pm, for the past 2 months. This has been the best purchase I made!
By DJZ on January 11, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Nice feature is it can used with batteries which are supplied in the package or an A/C adapter that can be used. So it is portable. Inserted the 4 batteries and comes with a glove. I didn't know that until i had my hand inside and pulled it out and realized by skin had spots. 4 buttons (Pressure for low, med, and high) timer (5, 10, 15 minutes) heat (low, med, high) and On/Off. Turned it on and doing it's thing on high pressure and that's when it realized the unit doesn't massage your hand and it does it apply air compression and controls it and moves back and worth. Really that's all it does, apply pressure. Squeezes together and moves back and forth. 3 different settings for different pressures. I was very disappointing because many people stated high things about this. Now i am not saying this isn't worth it for a massage because it does feel nice but i'll tell not for the price. Nowhere near that as i thought it would personally do way more for the price than it does. The heat function is barley noticeable and on high i barley feel anything.
Nice solid built unit but the ad claims it has i think is nowhere near of the actual product as i am disappointed. This would help i could say in a some situations but i wish it had the massage function were it was a ball and spins and actually massages. I am not saying not purchase it because the unit is a good unit but what it claims and for the price i would really consider what your purchasing because you can't call it a massager if it doesn't actually massage the muscles.
Solely my opinion and would recommend the product otherwise but pay close attention to what your purchasing because i am past the return date so i am stuck with a unit that i personally think didn't deliver what the ad claims.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.