Brett Kiellerop makes things up for a living. He likes to pretend he has ‘people’ by writing his profiles and biographies in the third person.
Writer, curmudgeon, aspiring filmmaker, and plus-size model... Brett will try just about anything - especially if it’s a little outrageous and confronting.
At the moment he dabbles in:
• artistic male photography
• trashy gay dramedies
At some point in the near future, Brett would love to create some visual art pieces, including:
• video vignettes for emerging models
• stage plays
• performance pieces
• short films
• music videos
If you’re an emerging model looking to build a portfolio, or an established model or actor willing to try something different, get in touch with Brett. He’d love to hear from you :)
Here are some random facts about Brett:
• Brett’s work is available exclusively at Amazon, for all Kindle devices and apps.
• He has shared his life with the beautiful and talented David Morris since 1996.
• Brett has 3 diplomas of Professional Counselling from colleges on three different continents.
• Before pursuing writing full-time, Brett was a counsellor and therapist. He specialised in helping youths struggling with their gender and/or sexual identity.
• David and Brett are Australian, but lived in Canada for 5 years and Europe for 3 years. They now call New Zealand home.
• Brett lives with Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (IIH) and Schizoaffective Disorder. Google them :) He has shrugged off the stigma and will happily discuss these topics with anyone.
• Brett is a passionate advocate of the ketogenic diet.
• He cooks a mouth-watering roast chicken.
For human interaction away from his laptop, Brett is a volunteer counsellor. He also enjoys travel, people watching at coffee shops, and sharing a laugh with friends :)
Let your dreams soar, and your words will follow.