Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Ju..." and save 36% off the $299.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1000-watt juicer with 2 speed controls, high (13,000 RPM) and low (6,500 RPM)
- Die-cast steel housing; stainless-steel micromesh filter; titanium-plated cutting disk
- Circular 3-inch feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables. Voltage is 110-120 Volts and over 40,000 filtering pores
- Pulp container, juicing pitcher, and manual/recipe book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Locking arm bolts move up to 1/4 in all directions to ensure a snug fit in the locking arm
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Brushed Stainless||Gray||sless/steel||Silver||Silver||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 17 x 20 in||16.5 x 13.2 x 18.2 in||13.5 x 8.5 x 17 in||10.5 x 14.5 x 17.6 in||8.75 x 9.5 x 16 in||8.5 x 12.5 x 16.5 in|
|Material Type||Steel||plastic||stainless-steel||Plastic||Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel|
|Wattage||1,000 watts||—||1,200 watts||—||85 watts||—|
Providing commercial performance with home kitchen convenience, this juicer runs on 1000 watts with two speeds, 13,000 RPM or 6,500 RPM, for juicing hard and soft ingredients. Beautiful die-cast metal design and power combined.
Efficient and nutritious juicing
Fruit is largely composed of water, but its selling point is its nutritional value. How do you extract the juice from fruit, without leaving the nutrients behind? Breville’s Nutri Disc and patented juicing system extract more nutrients than other juicers and transfers less than 1.8F of heat to protect enzymes and maximize nutrient absorption of select nutrients.
The uniquely designed juicing system features a feed chute that is centered over the shredding disc. This allows for more efficient juicing than systems that introduce ingredients on the side of the shredding disc.
Two speeds allow you to adjust for the type of ingredients you are using. It is suggested that when juicing a variety of ingredients with varying textures, you begin with the softer textured ingredients on low-speed then change to high speed for harder texture ingredients. If you are juicing herbs, sprouts or leafy green vegetables either wrap them together to form a bundle or juice them in the middle of a combination of ingredients on low-speed to obtain the best extraction.
An extra-wide, 3-inch across feed chute makes it possible to feed whole apples, carrots, tomatoes, and peeled oranges into the juicer, saving you time and effort.
While juicing, you may notice juice escaping between the plastic juicer cover and the stainless steel filter bowl surround. Try pushing the Food Pusher down more slowly and using the low speed. When large quantities of fruits and vegetables, especially those with high water content such tomatoes and watermelon, are fed into the Feed Chute at a rapid rate, the stainless steel filter basket coverts these into juice so quickly that the force may cause leaking.
- Heavy-duty 1000 watt motor with dual speed control: a low speed (6,500rpm) for softer fruits and vegetables and a high speed (13,000rpm) for harder fruits and vegetables
- Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide): juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation
- Patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction
- Nutri Disc with titanium reinforced cutting blades, which ensures the blades stay sharper for longer, and stainless steel mesh filter basket for spinning out the pulp
- Die-cast materials make the 800JEXL both durable and beautiful
- 1 liter juice jug (34 fl. oz.) with froth separator
- Large capacity pulp container with integrated handle
- Cord storage: the power cord wraps around feet and clips into position under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint
- Safety Locking Arm prevents the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place
- Overload protection prevents over-heating, automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded
- All materials that come in contact with food are BPA-free, ensuring safe use
- Easy clean-up with the included cleaning brush. All parts except for the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
BJE820XL: Juice Fountain Duo
800JEXL: Juice Fountain Elite
BJE510XL: Juice Fountain Multi-Speed
BJS600XL: Juice Fountain Crush
JE98XL: Juice Fountain Plus
BJE200XL: Juice Fountain Compact
|Key Feature||Die-cast juicer with soft fruit attachment and variable speed capability||'Rolls Royce' of Juicers: die-cast metal matched wtih power||Variable speeds maximize yield across variety of fruits||Makes thicker juices and yields more juice for leafy greens and wheatgrass than non-masticating juicers||Great entry price point for Breville juicers||Compact design takes up less space, with all of the juicing capabilities of the other juicers|
|Type of Juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Masticating/slow juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal|
|Motor||1200 watt||1000 watt||900 watt||240 watt||850 watt||700 watt|
|Speed||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 13,000rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 13,000rpm||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 12,500rpm||80rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 12,000rpm||14,000rpm|
|Materials|| || || || || || |
|Innovations|| || || || || || |
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We have tried every thing we can think of including re-attaching, un-attaching, jimmying the unit parts, even adding paper towels where it squirts and none of it helps. It is a messy disaster every time and the warranty .
This is very disappointing given that it cost $299 and it had great reviews and we thought we would be using this juicer for years.
I would warn anyone who is considering this purchase to look for another brand.
Efficient: I rarely have to cut anything into smaller pieces. Large apples are the only item that won't fit down the chute
Quiet: For the job it's doing, I'm please with the amount of noise it makes. I could juice on low early in the morning without waking everyone
Looks: It sits on the counter and looks very streamlined instead of a clunky piece of machinery
Cleaning: all pieces are simple to wash except for the screen. It is a stubborn piece of equipment. Even with soaking it and running it through the dishwasher, there are still tiny particle stuck in the screen
Clumpy: The juice is not all juice; it's like pulpy orange juice. You just never know when that piece of pulp will hit you.
All in all, though, I'm satisfied and juice several times a week with no problems. I'll update if anything goes wrong.
1. To make sure you get all the juice out, you will probably have to run the pulp through again, but if you keep a ziploc bag in the catch bin, you can easily collect the pulp and push it back through.
2. After you're done juicing, tilt the juicer forward (toward the pitcher) to pour out the last few drops, otherwise they will eventually drip out all over the counter. It's a good idea to put down some paper towels before removing the pitcher.
3. This can get very LOUD and vibrate the counter, so it might be good to put some additional padding underneath to absorb vibration.
4. The strainer mesh can be difficult to clean (especially if you use ginger or other fibrous foods). I turn it upside down and spray it out with the faucet hose.
It's easy to clean by just rinsing off the parts.
It's so powerful, the veggies just disappear in a flash. The juice comes out on one side and the pulp on the other.
We feed all pulp to our laying hens. Makes nice healthy eggs.
We have been drinking fresh vegetable juice every morning since we got it and
our energy and health has definitely improved. Have recommended it to our friends and family.
I ordered it and it shipped so fast that it was at my house the next day! I went and got my veggies and tried it out. What a difference and a dream to use! One thing that is great is that the basket is double lined and comes with a brush for clean up. Literally, I only spend 10 minutes cleaning the thing!
Updated: 4/14/13 - I've used this juicer for about 6 weeks now and consider my usage on the heavy side. I juice 2-3 times per day. Even with this amount of usage the clean up is easy - the brush makes it a breeze! I also found replacement parts available for this model so if/when the basket starts to wear out then its an easy fix to get a new one. My only complaint is that they did not make the spout with a hinge so that it can be lifted up out of the way and avoid dripping on the counter which would cut down on the waste factor. Also, be aware that juicing is messy and bits of veggies do occasionally fly about.
UPDATE: Late November 2013 my juicer gave up the ghost and died. There was a loud grinding noise and the motor would not longer turn on. I emailed Breville several times with no success. Sadly, it did not live up to its name at all. I ended up purchasing the Omega 400VRT in its place and it is still working.