Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Ju..." and save 46% off the $299.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1000-watt juicer with 2 speed controls, high (13,000 RPM) and low (6,500 RPM)
- Die-cast steel housing; stainless-steel micromesh filter; titanium-plated cutting disk
- Circular 3-inch feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables. Voltage is 110-120 Volts and over 40,000 filtering pores
- 1.1 quarts Juice Jug capacity, 3.2 quarts Pulp Container capacity book, dishwasher-safe parts
- Locking arm bolts move up to 1/4 in all directions to ensure a snug fit in the locking arm
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
Breville RM-800JEXL Die-Cast Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor (Certified Refurbished)
Breville BJE820XL Juice Fountain Duo Dual Disc Juicer
Breville Joe Cross Juicer, Grey
Exclusively for Prime members
Exclusively for Prime members
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Brushed Stainless||Gray||Silver||Stainless Steel||sless/steel||Grey|
|Item Dimensions||17 x 11 x 20 in||13.2 x 16.5 x 18.2 in||9.5 x 8.75 x 16 in||12.5 x 8.5 x 16.5 in||8.5 x 13.5 x 17 in||14 x 8 x 16 in|
|Material Type||Steel||plastic||Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel||stainless-steel||Plastic|
|Wattage||1,000 watts||—||85 watts||—||1,200 watts||—|
Providing commercial performance with home kitchen convenience, this juicer runs on 1000 watts with two speeds, 13,000 RPM or 6,500 RPM, for juicing hard and soft ingredients. Beautiful die-cast metal design and power combined.
Efficient and nutritious juicing
Fruit is largely composed of water, but its selling point is its nutritional value. How do you extract the juice from fruit, without leaving the nutrients behind? Breville’s Nutri Disc and patented juicing system extract more nutrients than other juicers and transfers less than 1.8F of heat to protect enzymes and maximize nutrient absorption of select nutrients.
The uniquely designed juicing system features a feed chute that is centered over the shredding disc. This allows for more efficient juicing than systems that introduce ingredients on the side of the shredding disc.
Two speeds allow you to adjust for the type of ingredients you are using. It is suggested that when juicing a variety of ingredients with varying textures, you begin with the softer textured ingredients on low-speed then change to high speed for harder texture ingredients. If you are juicing herbs, sprouts or leafy green vegetables either wrap them together to form a bundle or juice them in the middle of a combination of ingredients on low-speed to obtain the best extraction.
An extra-wide, 3-inch across feed chute makes it possible to feed whole apples, carrots, tomatoes, and peeled oranges into the juicer, saving you time and effort.
While juicing, you may notice juice escaping between the plastic juicer cover and the stainless steel filter bowl surround. Try pushing the Food Pusher down more slowly and using the low speed. When large quantities of fruits and vegetables, especially those with high water content such tomatoes and watermelon, are fed into the Feed Chute at a rapid rate, the stainless steel filter basket coverts these into juice so quickly that the force may cause leaking.
- Heavy-duty 1000 watt motor with dual speed control: a low speed (6,500rpm) for softer fruits and vegetables and a high speed (13,000rpm) for harder fruits and vegetables
- Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide): juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation
- Patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction
- Nutri Disc with titanium reinforced cutting blades, which ensures the blades stay sharper for longer, and stainless steel mesh filter basket for spinning out the pulp
- Die-cast materials make the 800JEXL both durable and beautiful
- 1 liter juice jug (34 fl. oz.) with froth separator
- Large capacity pulp container with integrated handle
- Cord storage: the power cord wraps around feet and clips into position under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint
- Safety Locking Arm prevents the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place
- Overload protection prevents over-heating, automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded
- All materials that come in contact with food are BPA-free, ensuring safe use
- Easy clean-up with the included cleaning brush. All parts except for the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
BJE820XL: Juice Fountain Duo
800JEXL: Juice Fountain Elite
BJE510XL: Juice Fountain Multi-Speed
BJS600XL: Juice Fountain Crush
JE98XL: Juice Fountain Plus
BJE200XL: Juice Fountain Compact
|Key Feature||Die-cast juicer with soft fruit attachment and variable speed capability||'Rolls Royce' of Juicers: die-cast metal matched wtih power||Variable speeds maximize yield across variety of fruits||Makes thicker juices and yields more juice for leafy greens and wheatgrass than non-masticating juicers||Great entry price point for Breville juicers||Compact design takes up less space, with all of the juicing capabilities of the other juicers|
|Type of Juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Masticating/slow juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal|
|Motor||1200 watt||1000 watt||900 watt||240 watt||850 watt||700 watt|
|Speed||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 13,000rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 13,000rpm||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 12,500rpm||80rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 12,000rpm||14,000rpm|
|Materials|| || || || || || |
|Innovations|| || || || || || |
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We have tried every thing we can think of including re-attaching, un-attaching, jimmying the unit parts, even adding paper towels where it squirts and none of it helps. It is a messy disaster every time and the warranty .
This is very disappointing given that it cost $299 and it had great reviews and we thought we would be using this juicer for years.
I would warn anyone who is considering this purchase to look for another brand.
Unbox (see 7 pics).
Step 2 Inspect.
Built like a tank.
Step 3 Wash.
Dishwasher top rack only with heated dry option. Otherwise lower rack okay. I recommend hand washing as it's really easy to clean and dishwashers tend to mess up the finish.
Step 4 Juice
No leaks. I used Jack LaLanne and other like models for years. This has the feel of a whole other higher level. Easier to use. Easier to clean. Much more quiet (in low speed).
Note: I recommend using low speed as the juicer compensates for slowing speeds due to harder vegetables like ginger and carrots and sends more power to speed up the unit as needed. Had no problem juicing leafy greens and extremely hard root vegetables. High speed is very loud and likely to wake up the entire house. High speed also produces intense air movement which blows juice back out of the pitcher.
Tip: Always clean off the filter basket thoroughly front and back sides immediately after use. Make sure no food particles remain as they will dry into the mesh of the basket like cement. Heavy duty scrub brush included in packaging made specifically for this.
Very quick set up and clean up
Sturdy steel parts
Looks great on my counter
Handles large amounts of fruit/vegetables
Large waste container
A bit noisy ( a little louder than a blender)
Pitcher can't be filled due to placement of cut out for spout
No spout cover to prevent drips while emptying pitcher
Although it does have its cons, I would definitely purchase this juicer again since it meets my family's needs.
VERY well made, VERY easy to clean, VERY fast...
It's big. It's heavy. It's made of STEEL AND TITANIUM...not cheap plastic.
All the prep I need to do for my veggies is wash the greens and chop the apples in quarters. Everything else just feeds into the massive 3 inch feeder pipe.
I turned 15lbs of fruit and veggies into 2 quarts of micronutrient goodness in about 4.5 minutes.