Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite Centrifugal Juicer, Brushed Stainless Steel
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1000 watt juicer with 2 speed controls, high (13,000 RPM) and low (6,500 RPM); Extraction system: Ultra sharp titanium reinforced cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract up to 30 percent more juice and 40 percent more vitamins and minerals
- Die cast steel housing; Stainless steel micromesh filter; Titanium plated cutting disk.Do not soak the nutri disc in bleach
- Circular 3 inch feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables; Voltage is 110 to 120 Volts and over 40,000 filtering pores
- 1.1 quarts Juice Jug capacity, 3.2 quarts Pulp container capacity book, dishwasher safe parts
- Locking arm bolts move upto 1/4 in all directions to ensure a snug fit in the locking arm; Note do not operate juicer more than a minute at a time when using at rapid rate or with firm pressure; Allow the motor to rest for one minute between each use
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Kitchen appliances designed to inspire people to produce perfect food and beverage results in their own homes with ease. From espresso machines to food processors, the innovation in each appliance delights. Breville makes the process a pleasure and the end result perfect, every time.
the Juice Fountain Elite by Breville, 800JEXL
Commercial performance. Home kitchen convenience. Elite status
Embrace the power the professionals do. A 1000 W motor and over 40,000 filtering pores ensure you’ll get smooth, delicious, healthy refreshment every time.
Special Features of the Juice Fountain Elite:
- Unique Extraction System
- Shortened Prep Time
- 2-Speed Electronic Control
- Dishwasher Safe
Unique Extraction System
The titanium reinforced disc and Italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction.
Shortened Prep Time
The unique 3” extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting.
2-Speed Electronic Control
Use the low speed for softer fruits and leafy vegetables. Use the high speed for denser fruits and harder vegetables.
The juicer cover, stainless steel filter bowl, puree disc and juice jug are all safe to go into your dishwasher.
Compare with similar items
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus Centrifugal Juicer, Brushed Stainless Steel
Mueller Austria Juicer Ultra 1100W Power, Easy Clean Extractor Press Centrifugal Juicing Machine, Wide 3" Feed Chute for Whole Fruit Vegetable, Anti-drip, Large, Silver
Breville BJE530BSS Juice Fountain Cold Plus Centrifugal Juicer, Brushed Stainless Steel
Breville BJE200XL Juice Fountain Compact Centrifugal Juicer, Silver
Breville BJE430SIL Juice Fountain Cold Centrifugal Juicer, Silver
|Color||Brushed Stainless||Yellow||Silver||Brushed Stainless Steel||Silver||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||16.50 x 9.00 x 16.00 inches||13.20 x 16.50 x 18.20 inches||—||13.15 x 8.60 x 17.64 inches||7.40 x 10.40 x 12.70 inches||14.50 x 10.50 x 17.60 inches|
|Material||Steel||plastic||MU-ULTJUICER, MU-ULTJUICER, MU-ULTJUICER, MU-ULTJUICER, MU-ULTJUICER||Stainless Steel||Plastic, Metal||Plastic|
|Wattage||1000 watts||—||—||1000 watts||700 watts||850 watts|
Providing commercial performance with Home kitchen convenience, this juicer runs on 1000 watts with two Speeds, 13,000 RPM or 6,500 RPM, for juicing hard and soft ingredients. Beautiful die-cast metal design and power combined.Do not soak the nutri disc in bleach
Efficient and nutritious juicing
Fruit is largely composed of water, but its selling point is its nutritional value. How do you extract the juice from fruit, without leaving the nutrients behind? Breville’s Nutri Disc and patented juicing system extract more nutrients than other juicers and transfers less than 1.8F of heat to protect enzymes and maximize nutrient absorption of select nutrients.
The uniquely designed juicing system features a feed chute that is centered over the shredding disc. This allows for more efficient juicing than systems that introduce ingredients on the side of the shredding disc.
Two Speeds allow you to adjust for the type of ingredients you are using. It is suggested that when juicing a variety of ingredients with varying textures, you begin with the softer textured ingredients on low-Speed then change to high Speed for harder texture ingredients. If you are juicing herbs, sprouts or leafy Green vegetables either wrap them together to form a bundle or juice them in the middle of a combination of ingredients on low-Speed to obtain the best extraction.
An extra-wide, 3-inch across feed chute makes it possible to feed whole apples, carrots, tomatoes, and peeled oranges into the juicer, saving you time and effort.
While juicing, you may notice juice escaping between the plastic juicer cover and the stainless steel filter bowl surround. Try pushing the Food Pusher down more slowly and using the low Speed. When large quantities of fruits and vegetables, especially those with high water content such tomatoes and watermelon, are fed into the Feed Chute at a rapid rate, the stainless steel filter basket coverts these into juice so quickly that the force may cause leaking.
- Heavy-duty 1000 watt motor with dual Speed control: a low Speed (6,500rpm) for softer fruits and vegetables and a high Speed (13,000rpm) for harder fruits and vegetables
- Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide): juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation
- Patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction
- Nutri Disc with titanium Reinforced cutting blades, which ensures the blades stay sharper for longer, and stainless steel mesh filter basket for spinning out the pulp
- Die-cast materials make the 800JEXL both durable and beautiful
- 1 liter juice jug (34 fl. oz.) with froth separator
- Large capacity pulp container with integrated handle
- Cord storage: the power cord wraps around feet and clips into position under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint
- Safety Locking Arm prevents the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place
- Overload protection prevents over-heating, automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded
- All materials that come in contact with food are BPA-free, ensuring safe use
- Easy clean-up with the included cleaning brush. All parts except for the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
BJE820XL: Juice Fountain Duo
800JEXL: Juice Fountain Elite
BJE510XL: Juice Fountain Multi-Speed
BJS600XL: Juice Fountain Crush
JE98XL: Juice Fountain Plus
BJE200XL: Juice Fountain Compact
|Key Feature||Die-cast juicer with soft fruit attachment and variable Speed capability||'Rolls Royce' of Juicers: die-cast metal matched wtih power||Variable Speeds maximize yield across variety of fruits||Makes thicker juices and yields more juice for leafy Greens and wheatgrass than non-masticating juicers||Great entry price point for Breville juicers||Compact design takes up less space, with all of the juicing capabilities of the other juicers|
|Type of Juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Masticating/slow juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal|
|Motor||1200 watt||1000 watt||900 watt||240 watt||850 watt||700 watt|
|Speed||5 Speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 13,000rpm||Low Speed of 6,500rpm, high Speed of 13,000rpm||5 Speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 12,500rpm||80rpm||Low Speed of 6,500rpm, high Speed of 12,000rpm||14,000rpm|
|Materials|| || || || || || |
|Innovations|| || || || || || |
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unbox (see 7 pics).
Step 2 Inspect.
Built like a tank.
Step 3 Wash.
Dishwasher top rack only with heated dry option. Otherwise lower rack okay. I recommend hand washing as it's really easy to clean and dishwashers tend to mess up the finish.
Step 4 Juice
No leaks. I used Jack LaLanne and other like models for years. This has the feel of a whole other higher level. Easier to use. Easier to clean. Much more quiet (in low speed).
Note: I recommend using low speed as the juicer compensates for slowing speeds due to harder vegetables like ginger and carrots and sends more power to speed up the unit as needed. Had no problem juicing leafy greens and extremely hard root vegetables. High speed is very loud and likely to wake up the entire house. High speed also produces intense air movement which blows juice back out of the pitcher.
Tip: Always clean off the filter basket thoroughly front and back sides immediately after use. Make sure no food particles remain as they will dry into the mesh of the basket like cement. Heavy duty scrub brush included in packaging made specifically for this.
Very quick set up and clean up
Sturdy steel parts
Looks great on my counter
Handles large amounts of fruit/vegetables
Large waste container
A bit noisy ( a little louder than a blender)
Pitcher can't be filled due to placement of cut out for spout
No spout cover to prevent drips while emptying pitcher
Although it does have its cons, I would definitely purchase this juicer again since it meets my family's needs.
Top reviews from other countries
So here I am again back full circle with the original unit (Breville Juice Fountain Elite) that brought me 10 solid years of juicing. For high-volume juicing, this is the ONLY game in town.
I wish they'd worked in the "Cold Spin" technology into an updated version of this unit.. that's probably the worst thing I can say about the unit.. cleaning in a couple of the plexi lids in the corners can be a bit tricky, but I used CLR cleaner to assist, and as long as you keep on top of it, it stays relatively easy to clean.
HUGE BONUS on this model is the Overload reset switch - if you overload the unit, it safely trips and protects the unit. The Juice Fountain Cold unit overloaded but I could not reset it.. had to toss it...
Otherwise, this machine is just simply perfect for high volume juicing.