Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Ju...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 30% off the $299.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
|Price:||$299.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1000-watt juicer with 2 speed controls, high (13,000 RPM) and low (6,500 RPM)
- Die-cast steel housing; stainless-steel micromesh filter; titanium-plated cutting disk
- Circular 3-inch feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables
- Pulp container, juicing pitcher, and manual/recipe book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Locking arm bolts move up to 1/4 in all directions to ensure a snug fit in the locking arm
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
Breville BJE430SIL The Juice Fountain Cold B016J1ICDU
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Angel Seller||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 17 x 20 in||16.5 x 13.2 x 18.2 in||7 x 15.7 x 16.3 in||13.5 x 8.5 x 17 in|
|Wattage||1,000 watts||—||—||1,200 watts|
Providing commercial performance with home kitchen convenience, this juicer runs on 1000 watts with two speeds, 13,000 RPM or 6,500 RPM, for juicing hard and soft ingredients. Beautiful die-cast metal design and power combined.
Efficient and nutritious juicing
Fruit is largely composed of water, but its selling point is its nutritional value. How do you extract the juice from fruit, without leaving the nutrients behind? Breville’s Nutri Disc and patented juicing system extract more nutrients than other juicers and transfers less than 1.8F of heat to protect enzymes and maximize nutrient absorption of select nutrients.
The uniquely designed juicing system features a feed chute that is centered over the shredding disc. This allows for more efficient juicing than systems that introduce ingredients on the side of the shredding disc.
Two speeds allow you to adjust for the type of ingredients you are using. It is suggested that when juicing a variety of ingredients with varying textures, you begin with the softer textured ingredients on low-speed then change to high speed for harder texture ingredients. If you are juicing herbs, sprouts or leafy green vegetables either wrap them together to form a bundle or juice them in the middle of a combination of ingredients on low-speed to obtain the best extraction.
An extra-wide, 3-inch across feed chute makes it possible to feed whole apples, carrots, tomatoes, and peeled oranges into the juicer, saving you time and effort.
While juicing, you may notice juice escaping between the plastic juicer cover and the stainless steel filter bowl surround. Try pushing the Food Pusher down more slowly and using the low speed. When large quantities of fruits and vegetables, especially those with high water content such tomatoes and watermelon, are fed into the Feed Chute at a rapid rate, the stainless steel filter basket coverts these into juice so quickly that the force may cause leaking.
- Heavy-duty 1000 watt motor with dual speed control: a low speed (6,500rpm) for softer fruits and vegetables and a high speed (13,000rpm) for harder fruits and vegetables
- Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide): juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation
- Patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction
- Nutri Disc with titanium reinforced cutting blades, which ensures the blades stay sharper for longer, and stainless steel mesh filter basket for spinning out the pulp
- Die-cast materials make the 800JEXL both durable and beautiful
- 1 liter juice jug (34 fl. oz.) with froth separator
- Large capacity pulp container with integrated handle
- Cord storage: the power cord wraps around feet and clips into position under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint
- Safety Locking Arm prevents the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place
- Overload protection prevents over-heating, automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded
- All materials that come in contact with food are BPA-free, ensuring safe use
- Easy clean-up with the included cleaning brush. All parts except for the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
BJE820XL: Juice Fountain Duo
800JEXL: Juice Fountain Elite
BJE510XL: Juice Fountain Multi-Speed
BJS600XL: Juice Fountain Crush
JE98XL: Juice Fountain Plus
BJE200XL: Juice Fountain Compact
|Key Feature||Die-cast juicer with soft fruit attachment and variable speed capability||'Rolls Royce' of Juicers: die-cast metal matched wtih power||Variable speeds maximize yield across variety of fruits||Makes thicker juices and yields more juice for leafy greens and wheatgrass than non-masticating juicers||Great entry price point for Breville juicers||Compact design takes up less space, with all of the juicing capabilities of the other juicers|
|Type of Juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Masticating/slow juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal|
|Motor||1200 watt||1000 watt||900 watt||240 watt||850 watt||700 watt|
|Speed||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 13,000rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 13,000rpm||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 12,500rpm||80rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 12,000rpm||14,000rpm|
|Materials|| || || || || || |
|Innovations|| || || || || || |
Top Customer Reviews
We have tried every thing we can think of including re-attaching, un-attaching, jimmying the unit parts, even adding paper towels where it squirts and none of it helps. It is a messy disaster every time and the warranty .
This is very disappointing given that it cost $299 and it had great reviews and we thought we would be using this juicer for years.
I would warn anyone who is considering this purchase to look for another brand.
As suggested in many other posts, just make sure that you are putting in a plastic bag to catch pulp. trust me, cleaning the pulp catcher is a breeze with the bag in.
Third thing that I do is put a rag under the jar that catches the juice because after you take out the jar there is some left over juice that drips. this just makes cleaning easy for me. Hope this review has helped.
This one, it does not juice the green stuff. Mint, Parsley spinach, You barely get a thing out of those. Mint you get nothing. My last juicer mint was delicious when juiced. Plus one lady mentioned the noise. Correct. A Ton of noise, sometimes you think the whole machine is going to take off or break apart with the noise. I am very disappointed bearing in mind the amount of fantastic reviews it had. I do juice a lot and I sincerely would not recommend this machine.
If I had paid a lot less for this machine. I would have thought Ok, you get what you pay for.... but at this price, I would have expected way better. :(
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Eats through everything I've put in it (apple, kale, orange, ginger, carrot, celery) no problem at all.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated juicers in our Juicer Reviews.