Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Ju..." and save 47% off the $299.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1000-watt juicer with 2 speed controls, high (13,000 RPM) and low (6,500 RPM)
- Die-cast steel housing; stainless-steel micromesh filter; titanium-plated cutting disk
- Circular 3-inch feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables. Voltage is 110-120 Volts and over 40,000 filtering pores
- Pulp container, juicing pitcher, and manual/recipe book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Locking arm bolts move up to 1/4 in all directions to ensure a snug fit in the locking arm
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Breville BJE820XL Juice Fountain Duo Dual Disc Juicer
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
Breville BJE430SIL The Juice Fountain Cold
Breville RM-800JEXL Die-Cast Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor (Certified Refurbished)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||NO TIME TO DEAL||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Brushed Stainless||sless/steel||Gray||Silver||Silver||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 17 x 20 in||13.5 x 8.5 x 17 in||16.5 x 13.2 x 18.2 in||8.75 x 9.5 x 16 in||10.5 x 14.5 x 17.6 in||8.5 x 12.5 x 16.5 in|
|Material Type||Steel||stainless-steel||plastic||Plastic, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
|Wattage||1,000 watts||1,200 watts||—||85 watts||—||—|
Providing commercial performance with home kitchen convenience, this juicer runs on 1000 watts with two speeds, 13,000 RPM or 6,500 RPM, for juicing hard and soft ingredients. Beautiful die-cast metal design and power combined.
Efficient and nutritious juicing
Fruit is largely composed of water, but its selling point is its nutritional value. How do you extract the juice from fruit, without leaving the nutrients behind? Breville’s Nutri Disc and patented juicing system extract more nutrients than other juicers and transfers less than 1.8F of heat to protect enzymes and maximize nutrient absorption of select nutrients.
The uniquely designed juicing system features a feed chute that is centered over the shredding disc. This allows for more efficient juicing than systems that introduce ingredients on the side of the shredding disc.
Two speeds allow you to adjust for the type of ingredients you are using. It is suggested that when juicing a variety of ingredients with varying textures, you begin with the softer textured ingredients on low-speed then change to high speed for harder texture ingredients. If you are juicing herbs, sprouts or leafy green vegetables either wrap them together to form a bundle or juice them in the middle of a combination of ingredients on low-speed to obtain the best extraction.
An extra-wide, 3-inch across feed chute makes it possible to feed whole apples, carrots, tomatoes, and peeled oranges into the juicer, saving you time and effort.
While juicing, you may notice juice escaping between the plastic juicer cover and the stainless steel filter bowl surround. Try pushing the Food Pusher down more slowly and using the low speed. When large quantities of fruits and vegetables, especially those with high water content such tomatoes and watermelon, are fed into the Feed Chute at a rapid rate, the stainless steel filter basket coverts these into juice so quickly that the force may cause leaking.
- Heavy-duty 1000 watt motor with dual speed control: a low speed (6,500rpm) for softer fruits and vegetables and a high speed (13,000rpm) for harder fruits and vegetables
- Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide): juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation
- Patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction
- Nutri Disc with titanium reinforced cutting blades, which ensures the blades stay sharper for longer, and stainless steel mesh filter basket for spinning out the pulp
- Die-cast materials make the 800JEXL both durable and beautiful
- 1 liter juice jug (34 fl. oz.) with froth separator
- Large capacity pulp container with integrated handle
- Cord storage: the power cord wraps around feet and clips into position under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint
- Safety Locking Arm prevents the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place
- Overload protection prevents over-heating, automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded
- All materials that come in contact with food are BPA-free, ensuring safe use
- Easy clean-up with the included cleaning brush. All parts except for the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
BJE820XL: Juice Fountain Duo
800JEXL: Juice Fountain Elite
BJE510XL: Juice Fountain Multi-Speed
BJS600XL: Juice Fountain Crush
JE98XL: Juice Fountain Plus
BJE200XL: Juice Fountain Compact
|Key Feature||Die-cast juicer with soft fruit attachment and variable speed capability||'Rolls Royce' of Juicers: die-cast metal matched wtih power||Variable speeds maximize yield across variety of fruits||Makes thicker juices and yields more juice for leafy greens and wheatgrass than non-masticating juicers||Great entry price point for Breville juicers||Compact design takes up less space, with all of the juicing capabilities of the other juicers|
|Type of Juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Masticating/slow juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal|
|Motor||1200 watt||1000 watt||900 watt||240 watt||850 watt||700 watt|
|Speed||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 13,000rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 13,000rpm||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 12,500rpm||80rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 12,000rpm||14,000rpm|
|Materials|| || || || || || |
|Innovations|| || || || || || |
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We have tried every thing we can think of including re-attaching, un-attaching, jimmying the unit parts, even adding paper towels where it squirts and none of it helps. It is a messy disaster every time and the warranty .
This is very disappointing given that it cost $299 and it had great reviews and we thought we would be using this juicer for years.
I would warn anyone who is considering this purchase to look for another brand.
This is a 1000 watts power machine that generates up to 13,000 RPM for up to 30% more juice than traditional juicers.
Over 40,000 filtering pores ensure smooth and delicious refreshment.
This very popular centrifugal juicer has an automatic pulp ejection mechanism.
It is big machine with the feed chute being positioned directly above the center of the cutting blade. This improves the balance of the machine, which becomes useful when juicing whole fruits and vegetables.
Depending on what you want to juice this little badboy will get the job done. One of the disadvantages of centrifugal juicers is that they are not effective at juicing green leafy vegetables. So if you are exploring the benefits of those green leafy vegetables like spinach and kale juice, you need to look elsewhere.
At the same time these machines also have a more difficult time extracting high yields of juice from wheatgrass and parsley and similar grasses and herbs. I recommend picking up a wheatgrass juicer and that will suit your needs. I also have an Advanced Single Auger Samson 6 in 1 Juicer GB900 to serve my wheatgrass and leafy veggies needs which I totally recommend if you want to get the most out of your more delicate produce.
Also if you plan to juice mainly citrus fruits like lemons and oranges then a citrus juicer will probably be a better choice for you.
But for everything else, this juicer won't let you down and it's worth every bit of the asking price of $300.
I strongly recommend the purchasing of this item and I'm giving it 5 stars all the way.
****** If you enjoyed my review please vote this review as helpful and feel free to ask me any additional questions and I'll answer them to the best of my abilities ******
Very quick set up and clean up
Sturdy steel parts
Looks great on my counter
Handles large amounts of fruit/vegetables
Large waste container
A bit noisy ( a little louder than a blender)
Pitcher can't be filled due to placement of cut out for spout
No spout cover to prevent drips while emptying pitcher
Although it does have its cons, I would definitely purchase this juicer again since it meets my family's needs.