Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Breville BFP660SIL Sous Chef 12 Cup Food Processor, Silver
Enhance your purchase
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Grating cheese and chopping herbs or nuts to mixing batters and pureeing soups
- 12 cup cap; BPA Free plastic work bowl; Safety braking system
- Large 5" wide feed chute eliminates need to precut most ingredients
- Momentary pulse button for maximum control and even processing
- 1000 watt induction motor offers great versatility and power in a compact size
- Prevents the motor from operating unless the bowl and lid are correctly locked in position, and large feed pusher is inserted
- Voltage: 110 to 120 volts
Customer ratings by feature
Discover similar items
Special offers and product promotions
- Get 50% off gift wrap service with code GIFTWRAP50. Offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Kitchen appliances designed to inspire people to produce perfect food and beverage results in their own homes with ease. From espresso machines to food processors, the innovation in each appliance delights. Breville makes the process a pleasure and the end result perfect, every time.
the Breville Sous Chef 12 by Breville, BFP660SIL
Precision preparation has never been easier.
Slicing, dicing, chopping, shredding, and even kneading bread is no problem for this kitchen workhorse. With three feed chute options and adjustable slicer, the Sous Chef 12 will turn timely food prep into the simple push of a button.
Special Features of the Breville Sous Chef 12:
- Induction Motor
- Multiple Chute Options
- Adjustable Slicing Disc
The Sous Chef 12’s heavy-duty induction motor with direct drive control and overload protection will not fail nor falter.
Multiple Chute Options
Three feed chute options - 5” large feed chute, 2 ¾” mid feed chute and 1 ½” mini feed chute prevents carrots from tipping over.
Adjustable Slicing Disc
The adjustable slicing disc has 24 setting settings from paper thin 0.3mm to thick cut 8.0mm.
The micro-serrated S-Blade delivers swift action for consistent chopping, mixing, and processing of a variety of ingredients.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef 16 Pro Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
Cuisinart DFP-14RSBY 14-Cup Food Processor, Sky Blue
Oster FPSTFP1355 2-Speed 10-Cup Food Processor, 500-watt, Black
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor Custom, Brushed Stainless
Cuisinart DFP-14CGRY 14-Cup Food Processor, Light Grey
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Orva Stores||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Orva Stores|
|Color||Silver||Stainless Steel||Sky Blue||Black||Brushed Stainless||Light Grey|
|Item Dimensions||9.5 x 7.5 x 17 inches||12.2 x 12.9 x 6.5 inches||9.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches||8.7 x 9.4 x 16.4 inches||11 x 7.9 x 14.8 inches||—|
|Item Weight||15.90 lbs||26.00 lbs||—||—||1.00 lbs||—|
|Material||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||12 Cup||Die Cast||14_cup||10-Cup||14-Cup||14_cup|
Breville Sous Chef 12 Food Processor handles everything from slicing vegetables, grating cheese and chopping herbs or nuts to mixing batters and pureeing soups.
Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well..here's an update..I didn't send it back but I didn't use it for quite a while. I bought this for bread dough primarily. I mostly chop and slice things with a knife. My favorite bread dough is a four cup of flour dough with enhancements, sometimes seeds, sometimes 7 grain cereal, sometimes nothing
Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2020
It turns out I needed to read just a bit further in the Manual, under "Functions," in order to learn that I had to put the black food pusher on top of the lid in order to get the blade to spin. Although I believe Breville should update their "Assembly" instructions, I acknowledge my fault: I failed to read carefully the "Functions" instructions, or even look closely at the photo under "Assembly," either of which would have given me a clue as to what I was doing wrong. I now have no doubt that this gorgeous machine will help me make delicious food for years to come--I'm now really looking forward to putting it through its paces.
Top reviews from other countries
The food processor is awesome. It is super fast. It is fabulous to be able to dial the thickness of slices. I love love love that there is no hole in the container. Yay. No more drips on the counter. I am extremely happy with my purchase.
Well, after the smashed processor incident, I decided to just order the Breville one, and from the moment it arrived I knew I had made the right choice.
Packaging was far superior to the Cuisinart - thick boxes, cushioning, etc.
Base is super heavy, but the wattage is way higher, so that's expected.
Multiple safety systems in place to ensure you aren't harmed while using the product.
THICK plastic bowl with multiple chutes.
Multiple blades and one blade even allows you to choose the thickness of the slice.
10/10, I love it.
Now that is what I call good service.