Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Breville BGR200XL Variable Temperature Panini Grill" and save 74% off the $309.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Breville BGR200XL Variable Temperature Panini Grill
|Price:||$69.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Type: Grill
- Finish: Stainless steel
- Color options: Silver
- Wattage: 1500
- 7 adjustable height control settings
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Breville BGR200XL Variable Temperature Panini Grill
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||aSavings||escorp||Amazon.com||Gourmet Kitchen Gallery||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.17 x 16.93 x 14.17 in||6.5 x 15 x 16 in||5 x 12.5 x 11.5 in||10.9 x 12.8 x 6 in||14.1 x 14.8 x 6 in||10.28 x 13.39 x 0.93 in|
|Item Weight||13 lbs||22 lbs||7.3 lbs||5.5 lbs||9 lbs||3.4 lbs|
|Material Type||n/a||stainless-steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||steel||Aluminum|
silver finish 1500 watt press and grill combo non stick 50 percent faster than regular grills
Top customer reviews
- High but tunable heat sears food quickly, perfectly, and invitingly.
- Surfaces cook evenly, top and bottom. Neither cool spots nor cheap restraining clips as with the Griddler.
- High quality nonstick surface. Far better than most on market, and makes a big difference in cooking.
- Adjust height and hinge to fine-tune pressure on the food. I often heat frozen chicken wings with top angled for even pressure.
- Move slider the other way to lock the halves together for storage.
- Adjust angle to guide juices and cleaning liquids into capacious pan in front. Griddler uses tiny channels into small catcher and pan hidden beneath unit.
- Easily cleaned: nylon brush with soapy followed by clear water while griddle cools. Empty and clean the drip pan and you're done.
- High sides limit spills and splatters.
- Plug has hole that invites you to unplug it, removing the highly unsafe temptation to yank the cord.
- Simple engineering, solid construction, superior materials.
- Pricier, but soooo worth the extra money. Some great deals for refurbished models.
- Older versions of this model lack on/off switch.
- Single temp control for both surfaces, but I've yet to find a good reason to vary them.
- Both surfaces are ridged, so pancakes will look a bit...unusual.
Why not some other brand?
- Though most Cuisinart products are excellent, their griddles are cheap, cheap, cheap, and don't cook very well. Removable surfaces sound good, but they heat poorly, unevenly, and the hardware holding them in place falls out within a few weeks of use. Dishwashers kill their already poor nonstick surfaces.
- Besides all the other advantages I noted above, I was most interested in a unit that could get to higher temperature for cooking meats, and the data and reviews brought me to Breville. They were right; this is a great girdler!
Plastic cover torn, what looked like grease on the handle and what looked like fingerprints in various places on the metal. The spatula had been put in upside down with no plastic sleeve on it, which one would expect! The cord had also been sloppily covered with a plastic sleeve, I'm sure not how it left the manufacturer! On the left side of the handle towards the back the metal edge was sharp unlike the other edges. All in all disappointed with this item. I buy a lot through Amazon and rarely get problems. This item presented unlike other Breville appliances I have inc. Juicer, Toaster Oven and Toaster. Sorry but it's going back.