4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heavy duty compact juice fountain with centered knife blade assembly
- 700 watt motor operates at 14,000 RPM for maximum extraction ; Safety Locking Arm: Juicer will not operate without juicer cover in place and safely locking arm in place in the vertical operating position; Pulp Container Capacity: 1.6 quart Pulp Container
- Extra large 3 inch centered feed tube; Heavy Grade Polymer Body, Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract upto 30 percent more juice and 40 percent more vitamins
- Dishwasher safe parts; custom cleaning brush included; Voltage:110 120 Volts; Power: 700 Watts
- Measures 10 1/2 by 10 by 16 inches; 1 Year limited Warranty; Collects pulp within the footprint of the unit to conserve counter space
There is a newer model of this item:
Best sellers in Cookbooks, Food & Wine
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Kitchen appliances designed to inspire people to produce perfect food and beverage results in their own homes with ease. From espresso machines to food processors, the innovation in each appliance delights. Breville makes the process a pleasure and the end result perfect, every time.
the Juice Fountain Compact by Breville, BJE200XL
The freshest juice from a small, yet powerful package
It may be small, but it still delivers all the power and performance you’d expect from a Breville juicer. And, it conveniently collects pulp within the footprint of the unit to conserve counter space.
Special Features of the Juice Fountain Compact:
- Unique Extraction System
- Shortened Prep Time
- Built-In Froth Separator
Unique Extraction System
The titanium reinforced disc and Italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction.
Shortened Prep Time
The unique 3” extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting.
Built-In Froth Separator
Certain fruits and vegetables create froth when juiced. The Juice Jug features an integrated froth separator to pour more juice, less froth into the glass.
Compare with similar items
BJE820XL: Juice Fountain Duo
800JEXL: Juice Fountain Elite
BJE510XL: Juice Fountain Multi-Speed
BJS600XL: Juice Fountain Crush
JE98XL: Juice Fountain Plus
BJE200XL: Juice Fountain Compact
|Key Feature||Die-cast juicer with soft fruit attachment and variable Speed capability||'Rolls Royce' of Juicers: die-cast metal matched wtih power||Variable Speeds maximize yield across variety of fruits||Makes thicker juices and yields more juice for leafy Greens and wheatgrass than non-masticating juicers||Great entry price point for Breville juicers||Compact design takes up less space, with all of the juicing capabilities of the other juicers|
|Type of Juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Masticating/slow juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal|
|Motor||1200 watt||1000 watt||900 watt||240 watt||850 watt||700 watt|
|Speed||5 Speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 13,000rpm||Low Speed of 6,500rpm, high Speed of 13,000rpm||5 Speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 12,500rpm||80rpm||Low Speed of 6,500rpm, high Speed of 12,000rpm||14,000rpm|
|Materials|| || || || || || |
|Innovations|| || || || || || |
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Would definitely not recommend!
I read alot of people hated having to empty pulp when juicing, but I can only see that would be an issue if juicing alot of high fibre greens or especially 'pulpy' produce. I usually have a mostly veg mix with some leafy greens, and a little fruit. Makes 2 jars without emptying - no problem.
Bit noisy, but just close the windows. Not much louder than a hairdryer as far as i'm concerned. Cleaning the mesh takes a little while but finish with a paper towel and you know you haven't missed and little bits. I've streamlined my cleanup, takes 5 - 10 mins tops.
One thing that isn't great is the 'splat effect' of limes and juicy beetroot - wish the tube was a little tighter fit to avoid the spray catching in the tube and the air blowing it up when you go to put more veg in (really not a major though, just worth mentioning).
All round pretty great, I love it! Even getting my husband into green juice. Wish I had bought it sooner. I would recommend it to anyone!
Ça reste bruyant, oui, mais étant donné que ce n'est pas un appareil qu'on va faire fonctionner des heures, ce n’est franchement pas gênant. Je trouve le tube assez large, malgré les autres commentaires (et puis, est-ce si compliqué de couper un fruit en deux ?).
Ça fait de la mousse, oui, mais justement le pichet contient un couvercle qui la sépare du jus lorsqu'on verse ce dernier dans un verre.
On voit qu'il fonctionne très bien car la pulpe n'est pas très humide au final.
Je n'ai vraiment rien de négatif à dire... Le nettoyage (à la main) est un peu long (6 pièces à nettoyer), comme pour tous les extracteurs de jus, mais pas fastidieux. Et par rapport à la taille, je le trouve correct, pas trop grand et ne prend pas tant de place que ça pour un compact.
It takes me less than 5 minutes to clean the whole thing up and so far I am very happy with the result.
The only concern I have is the remainder from juicing that I feel would be a huge waste to throw it all in the garbage. Most of it are useful fiber that your body needs and the fruits pulps should have nutritional value as well. So I'm trying to find a way to re-use them. One solution would be to make smoothie/milkshake with them using a strong blender (I also happen to have Breville's blender which is quite good). I have also heard from someone that if you juice vegetables you can then use the remainder to make pattie with it!
that part becomes hard to clean and this juicier is at $40 premium over similar juicers.
for this price i wouldn't recommend this juicer.