Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Breville BJE510XL Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900-W..." and save 48% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Breville BJE510XL Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900-Watt Juicer (Old Model - Discontinued)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 900-watt stainless-steel juice extractor
- 5 Speeds - Hard Veg, Apple, Pineapple, Citrus, Soft Food - ensure optimal juice yield
- 3-inch circular feed tube; backlit control panel; dishwasher-safe parts
- Juice jug and froth separator, detachable spout, and cleaning brush included
- Dimensions: 13"(L) x 11.5"(H) x 12.5"(W), 1-year limited warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Breville BJE510 Juice Fountain Multi-Speed with variable speeds is a smart juicer that adjusts speed to extract the maximum juice with minimal waste. A built-in smart chip increases power to the cutting disc under heavy loads so juicing is accomplished as efficiently as possible.
Juicing Versatility and Power
Fruit is largely composed of water, but its selling point is its nutritional value. How do you extract the juice from fruit, without leaving the nutrients behind? Breville’s Nutri Disc and patented juicing system extracts more nutrients than other juicers and transfers less than 1.8F of heat to protect enzymes and maximize nutrient absorption of select nutrients.
The 900 watt motor has speeds ranging from 6500 rpm for softer fruits and leafy greens like cantaloupe or spinach to 12500 rpm for maximum extraction from denser foods like apples or beets. A smart chip allows the juicer to sense the load and adjust power accordingly, making juicing more efficient.
The uniquely designed juicing system features an extra-wide feed chute that is centered over the shredding disc. This allows for more efficient juicing than systems that introduce ingredients on the side of the shredding disc. The 3" chute eliminates the need to pre-chop ingredients before feeding them into the juicer, saving you time.
- Heavy-duty 900 watt motor with variable speed control from 6,500rpm to 12,000rpm: 5 speed selector with LCD juicing speed guide to help maximize juice extraction
- Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide): juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation
- Patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction
- Nutri Disc with titanium reinforced cutting blades, which ensures the blades stay sharper for longer, and stainless steel mesh filter basket for spinning out the pulp
- Noise and vibration control: patented unique direct central feed system, which centers the chute over the Nutri Disc to minimize vibration and noise
- Heavy grade polymer body for durability
- Premium materials combining high grade stainless steel and die-cast alloy for durability. Stainless steel body, micromesh filter, cutters, and engineering-grade polymers
- 1.2 liter juice jug with froth separator
- Large capacity pulp container with integrated handle
- Cord storage: the power cord wraps around feet and clips into position under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint
- Safety Locking Arm prevents the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place
- Overload protection prevents over-heating, automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded
- All materials that come in contact with food are BPA-free, ensuring safe use
- Easy clean-up with the included cleaning brush. All parts except for the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
BJE820XL: Juice Fountain Duo
800JEXL: Juice Fountain Elite
BJE510XL: Juice Fountain Multi-Speed
BJS600XL: Juice Fountain Crush
JE98XL: Juice Fountain Plus
BJE200XL: Juice Fountain Compact
|Key Feature||Die-cast juicer with soft fruit attachment and variable speed capability||'Rolls Royce' of Juicers: die-cast metal matched wtih power||Variable speeds maximize yield across variety of fruits||Makes thicker juices and yields more juice for leafy greens and wheatgrass than non-masticating juicers||Great entry price point for Breville juicers||Compact design takes up less space, with all of the juicing capabilities of the other juicers|
|Type of Juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Masticating/slow juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal|
|Motor||1200 watt||1000 watt||900 watt||240 watt||850 watt||700 watt|
|Speed||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 13,000rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 13,000rpm||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 12,500rpm||80rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 12,000rpm||14,000rpm|
|Materials|| || || || || || |
|Innovations|| || || || || || |
Top customer reviews
I very rarely rise the speed above 1, and the trick I use is to mix harder veggies with softer ones all together.
It has been 8 years of extensive use and my machine works flawlessly and still looks very good.
I do not allow myself to drink the juice if I have not cleaned the machine. I found that if you rinse it right away it is much easier than if you let it sit even for 1/2 hour...do not let it sit, just rinse it right away. Every once in a while I deep clean it which mostly is about dealing with white calcium deposits in the transparent plastic. I never put it in the dishwasher, I just rinse it right away (which takes 5 minutes), and yes, it takes some space to let it dry, it will take all your drying rack space.
I absolutely love my breville, it has served me for 8 years so far, I have no complaints, and yes, I highly recommend this machine for juicing, it is a very good quality machine, makes wonderful juices and it is easy to maintain, clean.
Sadly, it has some big practicality design issues that bother me:
1. The pulp often fails to be thrown into the waste bin and just collects on the lid of the machine, needing disassembly half way through the juicing process to manually remove the waste that starts preventing the blade unit from turning properly. At that point I often find that the bin is almost empty and everything is just hanging on the lid - this is very disappointing and time consuming. I never managed to fill the juice pitcher without interruption and there was always lots of room left in the waste bin.
2. The waste bin and lid cconnection are designed in a way that makes the attachment of the waste bin a little cumbersome. It's not as smooth of a process as it should be. The bin tends to be a little too tall and hard to shove underneath the lid.
Other flaws I think are relating to the juicing itself (very wet citrus pulp as waste) but I think those are generic and characteristic of speed juicers in general, not the Breville Machine.
Other than that, cleaning (just water rinse and filter scrub and wiping of the outside of machine) takes me about 5-8 min, depending on what you juice ( some fruits/vegg clog the filter more than others).
The plastic parts seem to get cloudy white deposits on them after a while but I think deep cleaning with warm water and detergent will remove that - currently just rinsed the parts after use.
The chute is not really big enough for whole apples - unless you do McIntosh or other smaller varieties.
I like the machine and would recommend it but I am disappointed with the details mentioned above.
This is the juicer I expected all along. Originally, I had a Jack LaLane Power Juicer that I bought from one of those shopping channel infomercials. Without getting into too much detail, the motor was weak. It was hard to clean. And, it made a mess. I returned it.
FIguring I needed to spend more, and get a different type of juicer, I bought an OMEGA VRT 330 juicer. That one was almost 3X the price of the Jack Lalane's juicer.
In some respects, it was well built. In others (like the mesh grill) it was pretty dismal. the mesh grill lasted exactly one month before it cracked. Plus, there's a series of squeegies that wipes the mesh grill attached to a basket outside the mesh. I suspect at some point, probably fairly quickly if you use the juicer every day, that this basket and the squeegies wear out.
Additionally, it takes a lot longer to juice with the OMEGA that it does with the Breville IKON. Lastly, veggies with longish stems tend to get caught up wrapped around the auger, causing me to have to constantly "reverse" the motor to get it untangled. Not convenient.
The OMEGA went back.
Now, the Breville is very well made. The plastic parts are thick and of high quality. THe motor housing is heavy stainless steel. TO use it, you set the speed (low speeds for soft fruits and veggies...midspeeds for firmer fruits and veggies.....high speeds for hard fruits and veggies). Mostly, I throw the fruits and veggies in whole, using everything. For the bigger stuff (like whole pineapples) I cut them up.
It's not as loud as a coffee grinder, but it's not silent, either.
The pulp is not bone dry, but it isn't any more wet than I got from the OMEGA machine.
This is a fast machine. You can juice a whole medium apple in about 3 seconds. Same for a handful of spinach, or 2-3 whole carrots. I can get an 8 ounce glass of juice in around 15 seconds. Amazing.
I think there's only one juicer I'd consider better looking than the IKON, that one's the IKON's big brother, Juice Fountain Elite, which has a slightly more powerful motor (don't think I need that) and has only 2 speeds but is more expensive than the IKON.
1. Grab the bag that you lined the pulp canister with, and throw it away.
2. Put the plunger in the dishwasher
3. Grab the plastic top, rinse it off on the inside. Put it in the dishwasher if you feel it's needed
4. Lift out the blade/screen. Rinse with warm, soapy water and brush with the included brush. Throw it in the dishwasher if you want.
It takes maybe a minute, literally, to clean.
In my opinion, this is bar none, the best juicer made.
Most recent customer reviews
With my new Breville I can't wait to make juice!Read more