Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Breville BJE820XL Juice Fountain Duo Dual Disc Juicer" and save 54% off the $600.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Breville BJE820XL Juice Fountain Duo Dual Disc Juicer
|Price:||$319.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The puree disc ensures waste-free juicing for soft fruits and vegetables (i.e. Blueberries, Strawberries, and Bananas)
- Electronic 5 speed dial maximizes juice yield from soft fruits and leafy greens, to harder fruits and vegetables
- 1200 Watt motor
- Heavy grade die-cast metal body
- 3-Inch feed tube processes whole fruit
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||sless/steel||Brushed Stainless||Gray||Silver||Silver||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||13.5 x 8.5 x 17 in||11 x 17 x 20 in||16.5 x 13.2 x 18.2 in||8.75 x 9.5 x 16 in||10.5 x 14.5 x 17.6 in||8.5 x 12.5 x 16.5 in|
|Material Type||stainless-steel||Steel||plastic||Plastic, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
|Wattage||1,200 watts||1,000 watts||—||85 watts||—||—|
Juice and puree in one machine: the BJE820XL Breville Dual Disc Juicer includes a Nutri Disc for hard fruit and a puree disc for soft fruit, making it possible to juice a wider variety of fruits.
Juice both Soft and Hard Fruits
Apples are crisp and juicy. Bananas are soft and creamy. How can you juice the un-juiceable? The BJE820XL Dual Disc Juicer can handle harder foods with its cutting disc, but also includes a puree disc to optimize yield from soft produce. This commercial-quality juicer gets the most juice out of a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, from delicate berries to crisp apples.
The uniquely designed juicing system features a feed chute that is centered over the shredding disc. This allows for more efficient juicing than systems that introduce ingredients on the side of the shredding disc.
The BJE820XL is not only easy to use, but also easy to clean. It is pulp-ejecting and comes with a large-capacity pulp collector and most parts can be cleaned on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
An extra-wide, 3-inch across feed chute makes it possible to feed whole apples, carrots, tomatoes, and peeled oranges into the juicer, saving you time and effort.
- Ultra-quiet high-power 1200 watt motor with electronic variable speeds: 5 speeds ranging from 6500rpm-13000rpm for juicing soft or hard fruits and vegetables
- Nutri Disc with titanium reinforced cutting blades and stainless steel mesh filter basket for shredding fruit and spinning out the pulp
- Puree disc and insert: stainless steel puree disc and soft fruit insert helps ensure maximum yield from your softest fruit and vegetables
- Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide): juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation
- Patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction
- Noise and vibration control: patented unique direct central feed system, which centers the chute over the Nutri Disc to minimize vibration and noise
- Heavy grade die-cast metal body for durability
- 1.2 liter juice jug (34 fl. oz.) with froth separator
- Large capacity pulp container (3L.)with integrated handle
- Cord storage: the power cord wraps around feet and clips into position under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint
- Safety Locking Arm prevents the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place
- Overload protection prevents over-heating, automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded
- All materials that come in contact with food are BPA-free, ensuring safe use
- Easy clean-up with the included cleaning brush. All parts except for the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
BJE820XL: Juice Fountain Duo
800JEXL: Juice Fountain Elite
BJE510XL: Juice Fountain Multi-Speed
BJS600XL: Juice Fountain Crush
JE98XL: Juice Fountain Plus
BJE200XL: Juice Fountain Compact
|Key Feature||Die-cast juicer with soft fruit attachment and variable speed capability||'Rolls Royce' of Juicers: die-cast metal matched wtih power||Variable speeds maximize yield across variety of fruits||Makes thicker juices and yields more juice for leafy greens and wheatgrass than non-masticating juicers||Great entry price point for Breville juicers||Compact design takes up less space, with all of the juicing capabilities of the other juicers|
|Type of Juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Masticating/slow juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal|
|Motor||1200 watt||1000 watt||900 watt||240 watt||850 watt||700 watt|
|Speed||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 13,000rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 13,000rpm||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 12,500rpm||80rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 12,000rpm||14,000rpm|
|Materials|| || || || || || |
|Innovations|| || || || || || |
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this for $350.00 in December 2015.
Couple of things:
1.) I've owned a Breville Juice Fountain before. Purchased the first one 7+ year ago and gave it to a family member after I upgraded to a Norwalk Cold Press Juicer. I have some idea of comparisons.
2.) Unless you are following the Gershon lifestyle SAVE your money and DON'T buy a Norwalk. They're fabulous machines and top-quality (with a price that commiserates), but they are huge, cumbersome and more difficult to use.
I've also used a Champion juicer...there are die-hard fans, but I can't get into the Champion line of juicing. The only thing it does do better is wheat grass and nuts.
3.) Breville has made AMAZING improvements in the last 7+ years since I first purchased the first juice fountain.
My objective in buying this juicer was to do juice fasts and to incorporate healthy juices into my daily life, consistently.
1.) Well built. I LOVE having more of the stainless steel parts and pieces. They are better built, easier to clean, and IMO more sanitary. Once I'm finished juicing, I rinse the parts in warm water, brush the basket, and toss in the dishwasher. Easy-Peasy!
2.) The dial to control the speed is a really big plus for me and one of the main reasons I chose this model. It truly does make it worth the extra $50 bucks (compared the next model down). You can really dial-it-down for greens (kale, spinach, etc.,) and extract more green from the leafy goods. As well as have more middle ground with fruits and veggies that need something faster than "1" but no where near as intense as "5." This was previously harder, for me to control, with the toggle switch that you see on the other models.
This also allows it to really knock out its competition of other machines that tout their slower masticating features. This now essentially does both.
3.) The puree blade: This is simple to use, just set it in, instead of the razor basket, and it does a superb job at making baby foods, applesauce, frozen banana 'ice-cream' etc., etc. This feature was the second major reason I chose this model. For only $50 dollars more you get a lot more functionality and purpose.
4.) The motor on this beast is impressive. I own a Blend-Tec professional blender and the previously mentioned Norwalk. This Breville is on par with those items (at a fraction of the costs) with its ability to keep up and literally chew through anything I've put in there without issue.
Again, for so little money more, it's worth having the larger, more capable motor which was the third big selling point from my perspective.
5.) For some reason, this machine does not heat up your juices (which is VERY good). I've tested the temps and they're minimal (2-3 degrees warmer) than your starting point. This matters for those who juice a lot that don't want to loose nutrients. Even at the higher speeds for 1-2 hours of juicing there was minimal heating up. Kudos to Breville on this. Not even the Norwalk (to my surprise and dismay) can keep up with that!!!
1.) For me, at this point, there aren't any. I'm a critic and would be the first in line to offer anything I didn't like or felt was a ripoff. But I'm sincerely pleased and impressed with this juicer. One of the few things (kitchen gadgets) I've purchased in the last couple of years that has been this well rounded, with a good design, and most importantly worth the money.
Most recent customer reviews
I had the older model and gave that away and bought this in April 2017. Easy to use.Read more