Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 147 reviews
on May 13, 2009
I purchased this product as a replacement to a smaller model Keurig single-cup coffee brewer that started giving me problems when it was about one year old.

I like the stainless design and the larger water resevoir (although, still wish it were larger), and the ease of use.

The one thing I really dislike is the rattling noise of metal on metal that the drip tray makes when the water is warming for a new cup of coffee. It gets REALLY loud if you have your cup sitting on the tray, so you have to pull off the cup to avoid the noise, then quickly put it back on the tray before the brewing starts.

I would recommend this product, but hope the makers will fix this one issue.
on January 16, 2015
Love it. Wore the first one out after many years. This is my second one. It is a lot quieter than my first one. A little warning....Don't fill the water tank over the marked maximum fill line or you will have a wet counter underneath your machine. It is not a defect, just the way the water tank is designed. Do what it says!
on April 6, 2015
The product arrived wet with water in it, it seems to be very loud compared to the original one I bought directly from Breville Co, and the drip catcher seems to be bent and uneven. I bought this as a gift for my mother because she liked mine so much - next time I will buy direct.
on January 12, 2009
I fell in love with this coffee maker the minute I saw it. It not only looks great on my counter, it makes a great cup of coffee. I heard about these coffee makers being noisy and I was a little concerned about that before I bought it. To be honest I don't know what all the fuss is about. The only reason I even notice it is because of all the reports about it ahead of time. My husband says his employer has one of the lower priced models where he works and that one is noisy but our Breville is far removed from that one. It's beautiful, in my opnion quiet and makes a great single cup of coffee. You won't be disapointed. I'm not.
on October 5, 2008
This is a fabulous product; one of the best things I've purchased this year. You can get a similar k-cup maker cheaper, but Breville's quality is worth every penny. Not only can you use k-cups for coffee, tea, or hot chocolate, but it comes with the ability to use your own coffee, even it's not available in k-cups. So every few mornings I grind up some Jamaican Blue Mountain and brew a couple of cups. In fact I thought so much of Breville's quality, that two days after getting the coffee maker, I ordered the Breville electronic toaster. Same top quality. If you want the best of the single cup makers, get this one by Breville.
on October 30, 2008
After searching around for a single-cup brewer, I finally settled on this product. This was after seeing the positive reviews here on Amazon. At first, I was not too keen on the fact of using K-Cups, but now after a few weeks of use, I realize that they are very convenient and generally the coffee or tea tastes pretty darn good. Also, with the My K-Cup, I can use whatever ground beans I so desire which eliminates the need to be soley dependent on other K-Cups. All in all, I am very happy with my purchase and highly recommend it.
on December 9, 2016
Still use what great quality worth the price! Motor noisy but hopefully. Will improve with upgrades.
on April 10, 2010
This was a replacement for a Keurig model that I had. This Breville is upscale from the Keurig model. It is pricey but in my estimation, worth the price -- you just need to shop around for the best possible price you can find. I like the sleek look of the stainless steel. Like other reviewers have stated, this one does seem to "splash" a bit more but the clean up is still easy. If I had to do again, I would definately purchase this Breville model again.
on December 24, 2008
Bought this sight unseen....other than on websites. I usually prefer to get an actual "feel" for a product, but didn't feel like going to Williams-Sonoma where they carry the product. Long story short, I LOVE it. I've been drinking instant coffee for years since I only drink one cup when I get up in the morning. I'm drinking two now. There are cheaper "one cup" makers out there, but I wanted something to match my stainless kitchen appliances....they're all high end, i.e. Sub Zero, Dacor and Thermador, so why shouldn't my coffee maker be too?
on March 29, 2009
We had the original Keurig single cup machine for a few years and decided we wanted to upgrade. We love the features of this machine - the 4 brew sizes are great, and we also love that there is another brew temp. It is very stylish and looks great on the counter. We were concerned from a couple of reviews about the vibration, but we simply remove the drip tray when brewing and that eliminates the problem. Would highly recommend this product!