Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Breville BMF600XL Milk Cafe Milk Frother" and save 36% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Breville BMF600XL Milk Cafe Milk Frother
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Latte frothing disc for smooth and silky milk. Please review the Product Videos under the images before use.
- Cappucino frothing disk for thick and creamy froth
- Hot chocolate maker, by simply adding drinking chocolate powder, flakes or syrup to the warming milk
- On-board disc storage
- Product uses induction heating, you can simply place the jug in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Cappuccino frothing disc for thick and creamy froth.
Latté frothing disc for smooth and silky milk.
Magnetic storage at rear of frothing base.
Induction heating for gentle, even heat distribution. Variable temperature plus "cold stir" setting.
|The Hot Choc & Froth BMF300||The Milk Café BMF600|
|Capacity||Max: 250 ml||3 Cups|
|Variable Temperature||Bébé latté||Yes - Adjustable temperature Dial|
|Heating Type||DC Motor||Induction Heating|
|Cold Stir Setting||-||✓|
|Removable Inner Meaturing Lid||✓||✓|
|# of Disc Attachments||1 disc with variable speeds for different settings: hot chocolate, cappuccino, latté or baby latté||2: 1 for Latté, 1 for Cappuccino|
|Dishwasher Safe||Lid and whisk dishwasher safe, top shelf only||✓|
Compare with similar items
Chef's Star MF-2 Premier Automatic Milk Frother, Heater and Cappuccino Maker with New Foam Density Feature (New Version)
PowerLix Milk Frother Handheld Battery Operated Electric Foam Maker For Coffee, Latte, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Durable Drink Mixer With Stainless Steel Whisk, Stainless Steel Stand Include
Capresso 202.04 frothPRO Automatic Milk Frother, Silver/Black
Breville BMF300BSS Milk Frother, Silver
Nespresso Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother (Older Version - Discontinued)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Better Home NJ||Super Deal||PowerLix||Amazon.com||valueadded||Oceans Wholesale|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Black||Silver||Silver||Stainless Chrome|
Creamy milk and hot chocolate maker. Hot milk drinks are best when made with the smallest bubbles. Rather than a bubble bath, it's that creamy consistency that creates a rich hot chocolate or a smooth latte or cappuccino. The Milk Café uses induction heating and spinning to make those small bubbles. Simply choose the appropriate frothing disc -- latte for a creamy result, the cappuccino disc for more froth -- fill with enough milk for one or up to three cups, select your temperature, and start. The Milk Café will froth and turn itself off when the desired temperature is achieved ... NOTE: Kindly refer to the user manual for any trouble shooting or guidelines regarding the item.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It's EFFORTLESS! I can stumble into the kitchen in the wee hours of the morning, splash some milk into the Breville, put the lid on, push the button, and stagger off to the bathroom to begin my morning routine. By the time my teeth are brushed and eyes de-crusted, the Breville has prepared the most luscious, creamy frothed milk for me and is ready for the next task.
2. It's VERSATILE! Whether my preferred brew is coffee, chai latte, eggnog, cocoa, or even bone broth, the Breville is my Guy Friday. With precision settings (marked in degrees Fahrenheit on the dial) ranging from "Cold Stir" to almost boiling, I just choose the temperature I want and drop in the appropriate insert (either the frothing ring or the smoother stirring-only ring), pour in my drink of choice, and let the Breville do its thing. If I'm using powdered anything (cocoa powder, gunpowder tea, etc.), I stick around to pour in the powder as the liquid warms. Powders are a bit more fuss (see instruction manual and abundant owner comments on the topic for details), but it's a pretty fair trade-off, since the Breville never flings powdered drink mix at me, leaves it sitting on the top of my drink in a clump, or lets it accumulate in its nooks and crannies to become a rock-hard accessory over time. Note: I don't own a microwave, so when my tea starts to go cold, or I want a warm eggnog fresh from the fridge, it goes straight into the Breville for a quick and easy warm-up - no nuking required!
3. It's impeccably CLEAN! If I had a dishwasher, all but the base (which never comes in contact with the liquid) could go in the top rack for a quick cleaning. Since I don't, I just rinse out the stainless steel container, ring insert, and lid in warm water immediately after use. Swish, swish, DONE! Even stickier liquids are easily removed with a quick swipe of the dish brush or swirling in soapy water. It's cleaned up and ready for the next round in seconds.
4. It's a WORKHORSE! With stainless steel housing, a solidly built magnetic-induction base, few moving parts, and Breville's famously sturdy and reliable manufacturing, I can count on my Breville to faithfully deliver gourmet results time after time for a good, long while. I can't say that for any of the cheaper alternatives I've tried over the years - I think the record for any other product (all of which have endured frequent use in our busy household) stands at 10 months. Most have given up the ghost in much less time than that, but the Breville is built to meet the challenge for years to come.
5. It's a SHOWPIECE! Although it has a relatively small footprint, the Breville is the superstar of my kitchen. Its superior function is matched by elegant form, and guests frequently eye it with envy as it whips up their drink of choice with style and grace. "I wish I had one of those!" is a common refrain among visitors.
I highly recommend the Breville Frother to anyone who wonders how a kitchen gadget can become the object of one's affection. You'll soon wonder how you ever got along without your beloved Breville.
I purchased Breville's frother last August (2016)...so as of this writing I have owned this unit for close to 6 months. This past week suddenly the "auto-off" feature stopped working. I suspect it's a failed sensor, but regardless this feature was a key function in my decision to purchase this higher end milk frother. The end result of this is an induction element that never turns off...therefore the frother, in effect, boils the milk versus frothing it. As you can see from the pictures this is quite a messy outcome. This has happened twice this week. The first time, I thought I might have inadvertently turned the unit to too high a setting...but, the dial was where it has always been these past six months with no prior incidents. I cleaned up the unit and tried it again today...same messy outcome. I have really enjoyed this frother up till this week. I hope it's just a faulty component and not an indication of the quality of the components used in the device's construction.
I will update this review once I see how my warranty experience is. I'm on Central time and they do not open until 8 AM Pacific...so, I have my fingers crossed for a quick repair or exchange. For anyone interested, Breville's U.S. contact info is as follows:
8am to 5pm (Pacific Time) Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
Head Office Address:
19400 S. Western Ave
Torrance, CA 90501
I believe in giving people their due so...I have been using the replacement frother for months at this point and there is no indication I will have a repeat experience. The replacement unit churns out three to five cappuccinos and/or lattes everyday. The only point I'll mention...and primarily to help anyone also purchasing one of these...is after several days of use, even with thorough rinses of the pitcher between drinks, I have found that a good overnight soak in about a 1/4 to 1/3 cup of vinegar combined with a thorough scrubbing makes for a "shiny as new" frothing pitcher. If you don't do this, you'll discover an accumulation of scalded or burnt on milk in the lower section where the induction heating takes place. I have to say, even the weekly ritual of soaking/scrubbing does not detract from my love of this frother's performance on a daily basis. Steam wands are too much of a bother for the daily AM ritual...I would be lost without this indulgence. I highly recommend it if you love espresso drinks AND convenience.
What I really dislike about the Breville frother is due to the massive size of this unit. It is as big as a blender, so its kitchen counter footprint is around twice that of the Aeroccino. My counter is already crowded enough. And more importantly, this product REQUIRES A MINIMUM OF 1 FULL CUP OF MILK to function properly. This is the biggest difference and the ultimate deal killer for me (thus why I am returning this item) - I use around 1/2 cup of milk to make a latte. While I often make 2 drinks at a time - my wife likes cold frothed milk while I prefer hot, so I need to run the machine twice with smaller batch of milk, and this is not possible with the Breville. On the other hand, with the Aeroccino, I believe there isn't really a minimum and the maximum is around 1 cup.
So, unless you like a LOT OF MILK in your drink or are using this to make multiple drinks every time you use this machine, you'd be better off with the Aeroccino. I just with Breville / Amazon were more explicit about this in the product description.
Most recent customer reviews
This frother doesn't work well with milk alternatives ie almond/coconut.Read more