Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 348 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 403 reviews
on May 24, 2017
Just right. Not too big on the counter top. We use almost daily so we like to leave it out, but you can lock it closed and store it easily. Would prefer a power switch. With this you have to remember to unplug it. Have never burnt anything in it! Seems to take a long time to char something to a blackened crisp which is a plus.
on September 14, 2016
I bought one that was listed to have imperfections but didn't realize that it would be the non-stick plate that was scratched. I was pretty bummed about that and seriously considered returning if it hadn't been that I was having a Panini party for 6 kids that day. So I used it and I was very happy with how it performed. I will only buy Breville from now on, amazing product. I cook a lot and find the fact that even though the plates are not removable, this cleaned up so easy even with melted cheese. The kids loved them and I have been making different hot sandwiches for a week now.
on May 19, 2017
Had it for 9 months and still use it a lot. Non-stick and easy to clean. Nice to have the different settings depending on panini size and how exactly you want it cooked
on January 13, 2015
I love this panini maker and I especially like the ability to both make grilled toast/paninis AND also make melts. We used this to heat up leftover homemade pizza and it was amazing. The quality seems quite good and the nonstick surface is really great. The one thing that I don't like is the lack of the on-off button. Seems strange to design such a good product and leave this essential bit out.
on November 29, 2015
good but wish the bottom had a grill and for the price seams like there should be a heat choice but its just off or on depending weather or not its pluged in
on August 11, 2017
It's a tad small but not too small for a couple of big pieces of cuban/italian bread or a couple of sandwiches (and the size makes it easier to move around, store, etc). We cooked steaks on it and they came out great. Love it.
on September 29, 2016
This was a wedding present for my brother and sister in law's wedding. They were very excited to get this item. I so much appreciate that this was delivered on time and was a quality product. I look forward to having paninis with them!
on February 28, 2017
That is the best off all panini. It cooks even not burning your bread , but thanks to the flat bottom make the perfect omelet. I'm very happy with the purchase. I used to have Hamilton Beach before but this is 10 times better or maybe more , it definitely worth every penny.
on December 23, 2013
Makes perfect panini. We also used it for toasting bread, reheating pizza slices, grill veggies and cook frozen burgers. All meet/exceed expectations. We are so glad we got it to replace our old George Foreman grill, and wished we have gotten this one a lot earlier. Super easy to clean, just wipe and it's done. The edges of the heating plate help keep all the breadcrumbs, sauce, bits in one place. This is a plus if you wish to make food that needs a bit of oil to cook/fry, since the heating plate is flat, the oil will not just roll off and go wasted. Yes having an on/off button maybe a plus but plug/unplug also works and does seem safer because we know the grill won't just come on by mistake of pressing some button. Really like that the grill can be locked and stand up vertically, quite a space saver. In terms of look, nice and elegant. Handle bar feels sturdy. Used it for a few months now and really have no complaint.
on June 16, 2017
Great product, high quality, works very well, love it