Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Breville BTA820XL Die-Cast 2-Slice Smart Toaster, ..." and save 57% off the $129.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Breville BTA820XL Die-Cast 2-Slice Smart Toaster, 1.2-Inch Wide x 5.2-Inch Deep
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 900-watt 2-slice toaster with intelligent one-touch auto lowering function; Voltage: 110 - 120 Volts
- Push-button controls for toast, a bit more, bagel, defrost, and lift-and-look functions. 5 Settings including- 'A Bit More', 'Lift & Look' , Defrost & Bagel. 2 Slice Extra Wide capacity to suit all bread types
- LED panel illuminates according to selected setting on variable browning control
- Brushed die-cast metal housing; end-of-cycle beep; 1-1/5-inch-wide slots; cord wrap
- Measures 13-1/4 by 8-1/4 by 9 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Dimensions: 11¼” x 7" x 7¾”
- 900 Watts
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Breville Die-Cast 2-Slice Smart Toaster
2 slice toaster with innovative 1-touch automation for perfect toasted goodness every time you switch it on. As your artisanal bread, bagel or pastry lowers gently into one of the 2 extra-wide slots, you’ll know toasting perfection is in the works. Real-world feedback led us to develop innovative 'A Bit More' and 'Lift and Look' features that set us apart.
- Intelligent One Touch Auto Lowering
- Toasting Progress LED Indicator
- Capacity: 2 Slice Extra Wide capacity to suit all bread types
- Settings: 5 Settings including; 'A Bit More', 'Lift & Look' , Defrost & Bagel
Compare with similar items
Breville BTA720XL The Bit More 2-Slice Toaster
Cuisinart CPT-420 Touch to Toast Leverless 2-Slice Toaster
Breville BTA830XL Die-Cast 4-Slice Long Slot Smart Toaster
KRUPS KH732D Breakfast Set 2-Slot Toaster with Brushed and Chrome Stainless Steel Housing, 2-Slice, Silver
Breville RM-BTA820XL Die-Cast 2-Slice Smart Toaster (Certified Remanufactured)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||13.25 x 8.25 x 9 in||11.25 x 8 x 7.75 in||6.5 x 10.5 x 7 in||14.9 x 7.7 x 7.5 in||13.19 x 8.54 x 8.58 in||13.25 x 8.25 x 9.25 in|
|Material Type||Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
The Breville 2 Slice Smart Toaster has an internal smart chip that lowers bread into the toasting slots with a single touch and also regulates the toasting time. On the "a bit more" setting bread is automatically lowered for additional toasting time. The auto lift and look feature automatically raises the bread carriage during toasting without canceling or resetting the cycle. This enables you to view, and if necessary, cancel the browning cycle at any time. The LED panel illuminates according to the selected setting on the variable browning control. The display acts as a toasting progress indicator, counting down how long is left in the toasting cycle. The toaster beeps when the cycle is complete. Made of brushed die-cast metal the exterior wipes clean with a soft cloth. The heating element is 900 watts. Two wide slots accommodate waffles, bagels or toast. Defrost, reheat, bagel and cancel functions. Complete with a Breville assist plug for easy cord removal and cord wrap storage underneath.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This toaster was shipped to us in it's original box. No boxing. No padding. Just the manufacturer's box. I can't exclude that the toaster was damaged in transit. Anyway, defective toaster. Beware.
Original review: This toaster did not brown the toast all the way to the edges the first couple of times I used it. Then I nudged the darkness lever up one number, and now the toast is perfect. The toaster also accepts oversized Oroweat bread easily. I got my toaster as a warehouse deal, so I think it was a good price. I owned a Breville toaster oven for several years, and liked it a lot, so I was happy to take a chance on a Breville toaster.
I followed their odd break in instructions after trying one piece and having a problem. No help. Customer service line had no good ideas. Regular setting - only two coils turn on, except at settings so high it would burn the toast to a crisp. Even then, extremely uneven. Bagel setting maybe? Nope, that just switched which two coils worked, opposite of the regular setting.
So, a nice piece of heavy metal junk. Into the trash.
The motorized features work nicely as expected. The toaster is somewhat large, but at the same time looks sleek and not too bulky on my shelf. The default "ready" chime is a unobtrusive beep. Overall, the unit is a pleasure to use and to look at.
One star is taken off due the construction of the body. Despite the word "Die-Cast" in its name and the shiny, metallic appearance, the exterior of the toaster is a plastic shell painted in silver. This is the type which you'd think would get discolored if you used a wrong type of kitchen detergent on it. The lettering used for the button labels is simply painted, or maybe silk-screened on the shell's surface. I can see perfectly how other reviewers might have had the labels on their units wear off over time. One would think that a $129 piece of equipment would have a more substantial approach to the choice of materials.
Other than that, I think it was a great purchase.
Most recent customer reviews
This toaster toasted two pieces of bread very evenly, the outside heating elements were bright and the inside heating...Read more