4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Breville BES878BSS Barista Pro Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel
|Model Name||The Barista Pro|
|Color||Brushed Stainless Steel|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Intuitive interface: LCD display with grinding and extracting progress animations. The screen provides you all the precise information you need to make coffee exactly the way you like it, every time.
- Faster heat up time: Innovative ThermoJet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds with instantaneous transition from espresso to steam. Ready to make your best coffee without the wait.
- Integrated conical burr grinder: With a single touch, the integrated conical burr grinder with dose control delivers the right amount of coffee on demand, for maximum flavor. Adjustable grind size and dose.
- 19-22 Grams dose for full flavor: Achieve a consistent and balanced espresso using the right amount of ground coffee. The 54mm porta-filter with 19-22 grams is the key for full flavor and café quality coffee.
- Precise espresso extraction: Digital Temperature Control (PID) delivers water at the right temperature +/- 2°C, ensuring optimal espresso extraction. Low pressure pre-infusion gradually increases pressure at the start and helps ensure all the flavors are drawn out evenly during the extraction for a balanced tasting cup.
- Microfoam milk texturing: The powerful steam wand performs at the level that allows you to hand texture micro-foam milk that enhances flavor and enables creation of latté art.
- Settings: Adjustable Grind Control Intuitive LCD Interface 1 and 2 Cup Volumetric Control
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Barista-quality performance with a new intuitive interface that provides all the information you need to create third wave specialty coffee at home. The built-in grinder delivers the right amount of ground coffee on demand, for full flavor. With a 3 second heat up time and precise espresso extraction, you go from bean to cup, faster than ever before.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first thing you have to do is “flush” the system. I added water and the filter, and made sure everything was where it was supposed to be. When I hit the illuminated single cup to “flush” water through the system, it started to work for approximately 2 seconds and then stopped flushing. It then went back to flashing “flush” with nothing else on the screen. I tried again; same result. I turned it off and back on and repeated and had same issue. I unplugged it, turned it back on, repeated: same issue. Every time it would start counting down from 10 to 8, and then stop, and go back to “flush” mode. I emptied the water out, added more, and made sure the water was at the right level: same issue. Didn’t matter.
Finally, I called Breville customer support. I opted to leave my number for a call back. About 30 minutes later I got a call from a nice lady named “Alice.” We trouble shooted it together but after trying all her options, I had the same result. It wouldn’t even let me to go the “menu” for a hard reset. She told me that there much be something wrong with the electronics. She offered to send me a new machine, and I agreed. Hope to get it soon.
It’s disappointing because it looked amazing. Very high end appearing product. But, unfortunately, it did not work and I have to wait for another. No biggie although you don’t expect this from an $800 machine.
Long story short: mine didn’t work but the Breville customer service was pretty good and they are sending me a new one. Eager to see how the next one does.
So, the Breville customer service is pretty good. The only issue is that it took longer to get the replacement machine than I expected. I received an email on the day I reported the issue stating I’d receive a shipping confirmation email within 1-3 business days. I didn’t. It took 7 business days to get the shipping confirmation / tracking number. Then, UPS took some time delivering the item. So, it took 13 calendar days to receive the replacement machine. Would of liked it earlier but we’re also in the midst of a pandemic so ... need to be patient and understanding.
As for the replacement machine: it’s amazing. I’m absolutely loving it. I’ve been making fresh lattes every morning and it’s great. Feels like I’m getting a $6 Starbucks latte without leaving my kitchen. Pretty cool. Machine itself is practically idiot proof, too. Very easy to use and set up. Great device all around! Highly recommend.
This is a high machine, well made and performs as expected. It makes a great single and double shot with intuitive functions.