Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 26% off the $149.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
|Price:||$136.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$13.00 (9%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute can create 8oz. cup of juice in just 5 seconds. Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract up to 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins and minerals than other juicers.
- 850-watt dual-speed motor; powerful stainless-steel cutting disc for fast results
- Safety locking arm; overload protection LED; large-capacity pulp collector
- Dishwasher-safe parts; includes 1-liter juice jug with froth separator, filter basket, and cleaning brush
- Measures approximately 13-1/5 by 16-1/2 by 18-1/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Get into the world of juicing with this no-nonsense dual-speed juice fountain. Ideal for first-time juicers, this juicer runs on 850 watts and has two speeds, 12,000RPM or 6,500RPM, for hard and soft ingredients.
High quality juicing, entry-level price
Fruit is largely composed of water, but its selling point is its nutritional value. How do you extract the juice from fruit, without leaving the nutrients behind? Breville’s Nutri Disc and patented juicing system extract more nutrients than other juicers and transfers less than 1.8F of heat to protect enzymes and maximize nutrient absorption of select nutrients.
The dual speed, 850 watt motor allows you to juice hard fruits and vegetables like apples and beets on high speed at 12,000 RPM, while the low speed (6,500rpm) is optimal for softer fruits and leafy green vegetables like cantaloupe and spinach. The Juice Fountain Plus cutting disc is so powerful that pineapple can be juiced in large chunks with the rind on. In addition, this juicer features an extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute that accommodates large chunks or entire pieces of fruit or vegetables, eliminating the need for chopping vegetables.
The JE98XL is not only easy to use, but also easy to clean. It is pulp-ejecting and comes with a large-capacity pulp collector and most parts can be cleaned on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
- Heavy-duty 850 watt motor with dual speed control: a low speed (6,500rpm) for softer fruits and vegetables and a high speed (12,000rpm) for harder fruits and vegetables
- Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide): juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation
- Patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction
- Nutri Disc with stainless steel blades and stainless steel mesh filter basket for spinning out the pulp
- Heavy grade polymer body for durability
- 1 liter juice jug (34 fl. oz.) with froth separator
- Large capacity pulp container with integrated handle
- Cord storage: the power cord wraps around feet and clips into position under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint
- Safety Locking Arm prevents the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place
- Overload protection prevents over-heating, automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded
- All materials that come in contact with food are BPA-free, ensuring safe use
- Easy clean-up with the included cleaning brush. All parts except for the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
BJE820XL: Juice Fountain Duo
800JEXL: Juice Fountain Elite
BJE510XL: Juice Fountain Multi-Speed
BJS600XL: Juice Fountain Crush
JE98XL: Juice Fountain Plus
BJE200XL: Juice Fountain Compact
|Key Feature||Die-cast juicer with soft fruit attachment and variable speed capability||'Rolls Royce' of Juicers: die-cast metal matched wtih power||Variable speeds maximize yield across variety of fruits||Makes thicker juices and yields more juice for leafy greens and wheatgrass than non-masticating juicers||Great entry price point for Breville juicers||Compact design takes up less space, with all of the juicing capabilities of the other juicers|
|Type of Juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Masticating/slow juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal|
|Motor||1200 watt||1000 watt||900 watt||240 watt||850 watt||700 watt|
|Speed||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 13,000rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 13,000rpm||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 12,500rpm||80rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 12,000rpm||14,000rpm|
|Materials|| || || || || || |
|Innovations|| || || || || || |
Top Customer Reviews
I am currently into a 'really into juicing' phase, so much so that I overworked the poor Juiceman juicer a while ago.
Since I had no other point of reference at the time, my only issue with the Juiceman Pro 210 was that the feeder was small. I did wonder what it would be like to have a juicer accept an apple or orange without having to quarter it. But that really was the only issue. No complaints with plastic or motor or quantity of juice.
This Breville juicer beats the Juiceman hands down in EVERY category that I can think of. It has the power, it's compact enough to fit where I need it to on my kitchen counter and more:
1. Speed Counts - I'm a busy mom. I work, I cook, I chauffeur and somewhere in there I need to find the time to juice. I can't wait 30 minutes for a machine to work through veggies and fruit *at low temperature* and 100% dry pulp to get my juice. I can take out 10mins. 5 mins to prep the veggies and fruits (I peel my organic carrots before I juice them as an example, or to peel oranges, or wash the spinach). 1 min to juice it all. Literally. 1 min. Regardless of what you throw at it. And I juice for four glasses at a time. And then 2-3 mins for cleanup. So the long pole in the tent is the prep - not dealing with the juicer - which is great.
2. Juice Quantity Counts - Could the juice output be higher with some of the higher end products? Likely. But the cost of the higher end items plus the extra time to wait for the juice is not worth it to me. The pulp for 'hard' produce like carrots and beets feels very dry to me with this juicer.Read more ›
One more comment on all those downers who gripe about high revolutions killing the enzymes. Yes it is true, but to a very small degree. And the time I save with the Breville is well worth the small faction of enzymes I may lose.
I have been juicing for over a decade and this is the best machine I have used. I am once again excited about juicing, thank you Breville!
After extensive research, I concluded that whatever model of juicer I purchased should be a Breville because of their designs, quality and reputation. I then based my decision on each of these factors: Centrifugal, Efficiency (extraction & pulp collection), Power, Multi-Speed, Ease of Use (use, cleaning, reassembly), and Price (under $250). This narrowed it down for me to a JE98XL sold by Amazon for $159.00. As a bonus, I then bought one that was factory-reconditioned (like new) for just $79.00 with 2 day free shipping via Amazon Prime!
My xxJE98XL is a relatively quiet powerhouse! On low speed it is about the same db as a high quality, double insulated, 1.25 hp Sink Disposer in use. Rarely have I chosen to use the higher-speed except for beets and sometimes carrots when I feed a handful of whole carrots in the feed-chute. Apples (cored) or 2 or 3 smaller whole (topped) carrots have been fine on the lower speed with no noticeable stress on the machine and great extraction.
It's still kind of amazing to me to see the amount of juice it extracts from veggies like brussels sprouts, asparagus & even parsley! When I was researching centrifugal-juicers, I was concerned about how well they would do with (soft) oranges, grapefruit, strawberries, tomato's, etc. and my Breville does... Great!
I've learned to let the machine do the work by gently and slowly pushing the produce down the chute and with produce like spinach, radishes or grapes, I try to get a handful in at once.Read more ›
- You get a lot of juice out of the produce that you use
- Easy to use
- EFFORTLESSLY CLEAN UP ( I love it )
- Not much cutting involved, well none at all really. Just remember to extract the large seeds from the fruit and you should be fine.
- Easy to take apart, and put back together
- Use a produce bag to put in the back bin for even easier clean up.
- Not as loud as everyone makes it out to be
- Does not move while motor is spinning
- Safety features so you won't accidentally chop off your fingers. Always a plus
- When you place the produce in the machine, sometimes it comes back up because of how fast the motor is spinning ( maybe someone could tell me how to not let this happen )
-Again when I put produce down into the machine it sometimes splatters out the side and from the top.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product. Easy to clean after use. I brought this for my dad for his post surgery diet. Works well so farPublished 11 hours ago by Amazon Customer
So glad I purchased this. I've been using the Jack Lelane juicer for several months now. I've had this in my cart for a year watching the price go up and down. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Julie
Is very good for tomatoes, but for blue berries most went into the waste. I am just learning maybe I need more time.Published 2 days ago by Norman S. Layne Sr.
This machine is great! Easy to clean...gave 4 stars cause it's a little loud and its been 1 1/2 mo. I've been using it and most of the plastic parts are stained.Published 3 days ago by Renee
Great juicer. Easy to clean, the 2 speeds are nice for soft or hard veggies.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated juicers in our Juicer Reviews.