Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
|Item Weight||4.5 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||13.2 x 16.5 x 18.2 inches|
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Extra wide 3 inch feeder chute can create 8 ounce cup of juice in just 5 seconds; Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract upto 30 percent more juice and 40 percent more vitamins and minerals than other juicers
- 850 watt dual speed motor; Powerful stainless steel cutting disc for fast results; Overload protection LED: To prevent against unsafe operation
- Safety locking arm; Overload protection LED; large capacity pulp collector. Pulp container capacity 2.6 pulp container. Voltage 110 to 120 Volts; Power 800 Watts
- Dishwasher safe parts; Includes 1 liter juice jug with froth separator, filter basket, and cleaning brush
- Measures approximately 13 1/5 by 16 1/2 by 18 1/5 inches; 1 year limited Warranty; An Interlocking safety arm stops juicer operating without cover locked into place.
- Construction materials: Heavy grade polymer body, stainless steel micro mesh filter basket
- Extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute can create 8oz. cup of juice in just 5 seconds
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Kitchen appliances designed to inspire people to produce perfect food and beverage results in their own homes with ease. From espresso machines to food processors, the innovation in each appliance delights. Breville makes the process a pleasure and the end result perfect, every time.
the Juice Fountain Plus by Breville, JE98XL
Bigger chute for bigger fruit
The Juice Fountain Plus juices whole large apples, pears and oranges in seconds. Smooth, rounded parts without food traps prevent pulp from sticking and make rinsing under the tap fast and simple. The easy clean models also come with a specially designed scrubbing brush to clean the filter mesh quickly and easily.
Special Features of the Juice Fountain Plus:
- Easy Clean Design
- Extra Wide Feed Chute
- Built in Froth Separator
- 2-Speed Electronic Control
Unique Extraction System
The titanium reinforced disc and Italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction.
Extra Wide Feed Chute
The unique 3” extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting.
Built in Froth Separator
Ensures juice froth is separated from juice when poured into a glass. Also allows juicer to operate with the lid on, therefore eliminating any splatter during operation.
2-Speed Electronic Control
Use the low speed for softer fruits and leafy vegetables. Use the high speed for denser fruits and harder vegetables.
Compare with similar items
Get into the world of juicing with this no-nonsense dual-Speed juice fountain. Ideal for first-time juicers, this juicer runs on 850 watts and has two Speeds, 12,000RPM or 6,500RPM, for hard and soft ingredients.
High quality juicing, entry-level price
Fruit is largely composed of water, but its selling point is its nutritional value. How do you extract the juice from fruit, without leaving the nutrients behind? Breville’s Nutri Disc and patented juicing system extract more nutrients than other juicers and transfers less than 1.8F of heat to protect enzymes and maximize nutrient absorption of select nutrients.
The dual Speed, 850 watt motor allows you to juice hard fruits and vegetables like apples and beets on high Speed at 12,000 RPM, while the low Speed (6,500rpm) is optimal for softer fruits and leafy Green vegetables like cantaloupe and spinach. The Juice Fountain Plus cutting disc is so powerful that pineapple can be juiced in large chunks with the rind on. In addition, this juicer features an extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute that accommodates large chunks or entire pieces of fruit or vegetables, eliminating the need for chopping vegetables.
The JE98XL is not only easy to use, but also easy to clean. It is pulp-ejecting and comes with a large-capacity pulp collector and most parts can be cleaned on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
- Heavy-duty 850 watt motor with dual Speed control: a low Speed (6,500rpm) for softer fruits and vegetables and a high Speed (12,000rpm) for harder fruits and vegetables
- Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide): juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation
- Patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction
- Nutri Disc with stainless steel blades and stainless steel mesh filter basket for spinning out the pulp
- Heavy grade polymer body for durability
- 1 liter juice jug (34 fl. oz.) with froth separator
- Large capacity pulp container with integrated handle
- Cord storage: the power cord wraps around feet and clips into position under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint
- Safety Locking Arm prevents the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place
- Overload protection prevents over-heating, automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded
- All materials that come in contact with food are BPA-free, ensuring safe use
- Easy clean-up with the included cleaning brush. All parts except for the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
BJE820XL: Juice Fountain Duo
800JEXL: Juice Fountain Elite
BJE510XL: Juice Fountain Multi-Speed
BJS600XL: Juice Fountain Crush
JE98XL: Juice Fountain Plus
BJE200XL: Juice Fountain Compact
|Key Feature||Die-cast juicer with soft fruit attachment and variable Speed capability||'Rolls Royce' of Juicers: die-cast metal matched wtih power||Variable Speeds maximize yield across variety of fruits||Makes thicker juices and yields more juice for leafy Greens and wheatgrass than non-masticating juicers||Great entry price point for Breville juicers||Compact design takes up less space, with all of the juicing capabilities of the other juicers|
|Type of Juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Masticating/slow juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal|
|Motor||1200 watt||1000 watt||900 watt||240 watt||850 watt||700 watt|
|Speed||5 Speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 13,000rpm||Low Speed of 6,500rpm, high Speed of 13,000rpm||5 Speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 12,500rpm||80rpm||Low Speed of 6,500rpm, high Speed of 12,000rpm||14,000rpm|
|Materials|| || || || || || |
|Innovations|| || || || || || |
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I emailed Breville's customer service and they recommended soaking the blade in a vinegar and water solution before scrubbing. I did soak it overnight and then scrubbed. It made all the difference in the world! A clean blade is a happy blade. I feel like I have a brand new machine, yes, that good!
1. Easy to Clean - had an older Cuisinart model that was difficult to disassemble and clean. Because of this, we didn't feel like going through the effort to juice anything after the novelty wore off. This Breville model comes apart easily in 5 components making it super easy to clean with nothing more than warm soapy water. We lay out a drying mat on the counter and let them air dry for the next juicing session, too easy. Of note, it comes with a special brush to clean the wire mesh screen, but I have found that you can also use your sink's sprayer, if you have one, to clean the screen by pushing water back through the screen.
2. Extracts 90% of the fruit/vegetable. Because one of the benefits of juicing is getting nutrients (not just having great tasting thirst quenching juices), you want a juicer that extracts as much of them as possible. The pulp that is left over is very dry, indicating that this model extracts most of the liquid, so it does what it claims. We often use the left over pulp in some of our soup recipes and this adds volume and great taste. We often also use the pulp in a blender with the extracted juice with ice to get 100% of the nutrients, but in a "smoothie" type consistency.
3. High and Low speed functions. By having two speeds available, you can extract the most juice from an assortment/variety of fruits and vegetables. Low setting for softer fruits and vegetables, higher setting for apples, pears, carrots, etc.
Now the best part; since juicing just over 30 days ago, I have lost 10.8 pounds and I have not been hungry, cranky, or having cravings of any type; this machine is a great addition to anyone that wants to start introducing more fresh fruits and vegetables into their diet. I hated vegetables and now I have come to love them. My sense of taste, smell, and energy levels have increased beyond measure. Get this machine and you won't be disappointed, it has changed my life and I know it can change yours.
On 12/10 I contacted Breville’s product support. After a 1/2 he wait I spoke with Alice and I explained the issue. I was asked to send in pictures, I did. I was immediately told the recervoir was not supposed to do that and that they would ship a replacement part. Almost 2 months later and nothing. I reached out to Alice, she left a voicemail letting me know part is on backorder and since I’ve been waiting for so long they will go ahead and replace he unit.... this way: they will send me a shipping lable and I need to wait for them to receive my defective unit before they can ship the replacement. If I want to receive the replacement juicer first and then send the one with the defective part I need to provide them with my credit card to charge a deposit. Really like this is my fault? So much for customer service. I will be asking if he shipping lable and instead of a replacement, a refund.
I’ve had the juicer less than a month and have not used it everyday. I have no major issues with how it works, if you’re looking to juice anything soft or leafy this is not the one. But carrots, apples, cucumbers etc...it works great.
My reason for a 1 star is for a part they call the filter bowl surround. I either have a faulty part or the design is horrible. There is a space that it’s impossible to get into to clean and it’s now storing food particles since I’ve began using it. See pictures for details. So I invested money to improve my health and I’m not sure if any of that gunk is getting into the juice. I’ve tried to contact the manufacturers consumer support to ask if there’s a way to fix it or I need a replacement part. Ive had no luck getting a hold of them. I will attempt to handle issue with amazon.
Top international reviews
The money I will save making my own juices is well worth the money that I spent on the machine.
I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to purchase a juicer
Couple of good points:
+ container for dry remains fits in snugly, so if you use plastic bag as a liner it stays in,
+ juice jug fits around nose nicely, hence no spills or splashes
+ jug has a lid that will separate the foam when pouring into glass - very neat feature
We were choosing this vs masticating Omega's. I am certain we made a right choice. The biggest advantage is time and longevity. With masticating you always build up pressure against the parts, which will eventually break them, whereas here the centrifugal force just separates the liquid from solids.
Make 1 liter of juice in 1 minute, rinse, place in dishwasher and get on with your life.
Time is the only commodity you cannot buy.
The only issue I have with it is that it's a bit difficult to clean the 'hidden' spots. But once you figure those out, you're good to go.
It works amazing, is quick and basically not messy! Cannot ask for better than that!
I contacted with the company to get parts that I figured could possibly fail, they were fantastic and helpful. They sent out what I'd requested asap. I'm very happy with the product and the company.
Boy you can tell the difference just by unboxing this machine, its sturdy, heavier and bigger.
The 2 speed functions are working very well, it juiced, beets, carrots , apples, ginger, parsley without a single problem.
Very good buy! Even more on Amazon, since you are backep up by their iron-clad customer servics if there is anything!
You'll need to stock up on fruits - you can easily go through a whole bag of apples for 3/4 a jug of juice!
Well built product.
Reasonable price for a juicer/intro to a new way of incorporating more fruits and veggies into your life, but don't forget to cover the left side with a rag!
la parte en donde se van agregando las frutas es muy amplio, eso también es bueno porque puedes meter no sólo zanahorias, sino manzanas y frutas más grandes.
es fácil de lavar aunque sí trae muchas piezas.
en general lo recomiendo mucho.
But yes, I’m happy with it. For items like apples, depending on its size you might want to cut it for it to fit in the tube. Other than that it juices everything well, including leafy veggies. The pulp comes out fairly dry, and I usually have 2 water bottles worth of juice. It’s an amazing product.
El único problema es que las espinacas las desperdicia practicamente todo. Está excelente para frutas y verduras como manzanas, pepinos, apio, etc, pero para espinacas, perejil no sirve, termino usando una licuadora para incorporarlas