Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Breville RM-JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Ju...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 38% off the $149.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $10.49 shipping
+ $48.20 shipping
Breville RM-JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor (Certified Refurbished)
|Price:||$102.55 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$47.44 (32%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Certified Remanufactured product is tested & certified by Breville to look and work like-new. The product is backed by a 6 month warranty
- Simple to operate, the 850-watt unit features an extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute
- Choose high speed (12,000 RPMs) for denser fruits and harder vegetables and low speed (6,500 RPMs) for leafy vegetables and soft fruit
- Accessories include a 1-liter juice jug with a froth separator, a stainless-steel micro mesh filter basket, and a cleaning brush for the micro mesh filter basket. The two-speed countertop juicing machine
- Measures approximately 12-1/2 by 16-1/2 by 8-1/2 inches and carries a 90-day limited warranty
- Accessories include a 1-liter juice jug with a froth separator, a stainless-steel micro mesh filter basket, and a cleaning brush for the micro mesh filter basket
- The two-speed countertop juicing machine
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
What are Breville Certified Remanufactured Products?
Breville Certified Remanufactured Products are returned Breville products that have been inspected, remanufactured, and repackaged for sale. They are returned to Breville by retailers and may or may not have been previously used or purchased by a consumer. While only some products are returned due to technical issues, all products undergo Breville's stringent quality-assurance and remanufacturing process.
By purchasing a Breville Certified Remanufactured Product you should expect Breville performance at a discounted price.
In order for a Breville product to be considered Certified Remanufactured, it must be fully inspected, cleaned, and tested to Breville's remanufacturing standards before being offered for sale. Each Breville Certified Remanufactured Product is fully cleaned and tested to ensure any identified defective components are replaced with original Breville replacement parts. Each product is inspected to Breville quality-assurance standards and, if it passes, is then repackaged into a new box bearing the "Certified Remanufactured” logo. All Certified Remanufactured Products are 100 percent functional to Breville factory specifications but may exhibit some minor cosmetic imperfections, such as scratches, marks, or discolorations.
What is the difference between Breville Certified Remanufactured and Refurbished products?
The certified remanufactured program requires each unit to be broken down into its individual units and reconstructed, ensuring that the finished product is of the highest possible quality. Refurbished programs do not necessarily go through this process. Before this process, each unit is vigorously tested to pinpoint the source of error before rebuilding so the problem can be targeted as accurately as possible.
What happens to returned products that fail to meet Breville's stringent remanufacturing and quality-assurance processes?
As a sustainable corporation, Breville is committed to minimizing landfill associated with returned products. Products that fail to meet Breville's standards are de-manufactured down to the component and/or material level to be recycled.
Get into the world of juicing with this no-nonsense dual-speed juice fountain. Ideal for first-time juicers, this juicer runs on 850 watts and has two speeds, 12,000RPM or 6,500RPM, for hard and soft ingredients.
High quality juicing, entry-level price
Fruit is largely composed of water, but its selling point is its nutritional value. How do you extract the juice from fruit, without leaving the nutrients behind? Breville’s Nutri Disc and patented juicing system extract more nutrients than other juicers and transfers less than 1.8F of heat to protect enzymes and maximize nutrient absorption of select nutrients.
The dual speed, 850 watt motor allows you to juice hard fruits and vegetables like apples and beets on high speed at 12,000 RPM, while the low speed (6,500rpm) is optimal for softer fruits and leafy green vegetables like cantaloupe and spinach. The Juice Fountain Plus cutting disc is so powerful that pineapple can be juiced in large chunks with the rind on. In addition, this juicer features an extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute that accommodates large chunks or entire pieces of fruit or vegetables, eliminating the need for chopping vegetables.
The JE98XL is not only easy to use, but also easy to clean. It is pulp-ejecting and comes with a large-capacity pulp collector and most parts can be cleaned on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
- Heavy-duty 850 watt motor with dual speed control: a low speed (6,500rpm) for softer fruits and vegetables and a high speed (12,000rpm) for harder fruits and vegetables
- Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide): juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation
- Patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction
- Nutri Disc with stainless steel blades and stainless steel mesh filter basket for spinning out the pulp
- Heavy grade polymer body for durability
- 1 liter juice jug (34 fl. oz.) with froth separator
- Large capacity pulp container with integrated handle
- Cord storage: the power cord wraps around feet and clips into position under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint
- Safety Locking Arm prevents the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place
- Overload protection prevents over-heating, automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded
- All materials that come in contact with food are BPA-free, ensuring safe use
- Easy clean-up with the included cleaning brush. All parts except for the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
Top Customer Reviews
I was skeptical at first, because I heard it was a lot of work, etc... I actually find it rewarding to do the entire process. You really feel good when you are washing your veggies, and putting them in the juicer. One thing I'd recommend is that if you see the juicer not juicing, stop it and rinse the screen out, or clean it. You will get more juice. Cleanup is not as bad as I thought it was going to be, either. Use a bag to line the pulp and it's easy cleanup. Today I didn't have time, and loaded everything but the machine into the dishwasher. I'll clean the filter myself, by hand, after soaking it in water for about 10 mins. No biggie.
I researched juicers for WEEKS and it came down to this one. There is more output of juice, the pulp is dry, and it's not very expensive. I feel so much better, and healthier, too!! (And it's not all in my head, either...LOL) Please remember that when you juice with green veggies, like kale, you're going to feel like your drinking grass... I just add ginger root, a banana or something, and down it. That's the best method. The rest of the juice leftover, I put in 8 oz. Mason jars and put it in the refrigerator. (Juice 1/2 peeled lemon to it so it won't turn colors) Once you get used to it, you wonder why you hadn't done this before.
I'd recommend this to anyone, and am thinking of getting this for a present for someone. Good buy, highly recommend!
It works great and seems to extract the same or more juice than the JLL. What's best, it's a heck of a lot easier to disassemble and clean. This is very important if you plan on juicing regularly. Trust me, you can spend a lot of time cleaning the JLL and the parts are large and clunky. This unit is smaller, lighter, takes up less counter space and more aesthetically pleasing by far.
On the downside, this unit is much noisier due to the higher operating RPM. Deal with it. How long are you going to run it anyway?
The juicer may be remanufactured, but it is in perfect condition and looks brand spanking new.
Great juicer and great company. I am very satisfied.
Here it is 2012 and I wanted to juice again for the optimal health benefits and I assumed machines surely must have improved from 20+ years ago, and have they ever, this Breville Juice Fountain is incredible, difference between night and day from my old juicer. My family has found that to wash, prepare and juice veggies and fruits etc... has become a family event, it literally becomes fun with everyone doing their part. We chose this type of juicer over the slower ones as we really did not want to turn juicing into a dreaded chore, we wanted one that was fast, easy to clean and not have to shove small cut-up pieces of food down a small chute.
The 3" chute is very convienent, the pulp discharge gets the pulp out of the way without clogging up the machine, the parts are easy to assemble and disassemble and clean-up on the most part is very easy (FYI, you will always have to deal with a filter to clean by hand and the supplied brush is very effective at cleaning the filter/blade part). The juice is pulp free, the discharded pulp (yes, line the pulp discharge container with a plastic bag, to discard the pulp we merely dig a hole in the garden/landscaping and bury the pulp) is relatively dry. The pitcher can seperate the froth from the juice but have found we very rarely use this as we like to stir the finished juice product before consuming so we just stir the froth in with the juice so this feature for the pitcher is useless for us.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After having tried $50-70(lower range) juicers here is my verdict: GREAT! Here's why
1. Easy to assemble and clean. Read more
This things works fantastic. After a lot of research I finally pulled the trigger. Purchased a refurbished unit on Amazon and it arrived looking brand new. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Ron R
I bought a referbed unit and it works great. I can't even tell what was referbed on it. Juices great tooPublished 12 days ago by Heavy 2
So far this juicer has been working great for us. Easily juices EVERYTHING and is relatively quiet. The juicer is much more efficient than others I have used!Published 28 days ago by Carolyn Gaeckle
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated juicers in our Juicer Reviews.