Brevite Jumper Photo Compact Camera Backpack: A Minimalist & Travel-Friendly Photography Backpack Compatible with Both Laptop & DSLR Accessories 18L (Black)
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|Prime Day Deal Join Prime to save $34.00 on this item|
|Special Feature||Tripod Holder|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 5.5 x 17 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SMALL & COMPACT DIGITAL CAMERA BACKPACK THAT FITS IT ALL: From your lens case to your computer and tripod, our extra sleek camera bags & cases never compromise peak functionality. Compatible with Canon, Nikon, and Sony Cameras among many other SLR electronics.
- A CUSTOMIZABLE COMPARTMENT OR POUCH FOR EVERY ACCESSORY: Our photography travel bag has large interior capacity with easy-to-move dividers (less bulk than a removable camera cube) to a create an organizer design to fit your equipment and gadget-specific needs. Designed to fit a full frame camera, drone, plus two lenses.
- THE PERFECT TRAVEL & OUTDOOR DSLR CAMERA BAG: this small camera backpack accommodates every adventure whether in a studio or outdoors to capture that perfect moment. TSA-approved carry on camera bag and built with a luggage passthrough and back panel passport pocket so your camera case isn't what keeps you from your next rugged adventure.
- A TRENDY YET DISCREET BACKPACK: a camera backpack for women and men alike, this minimalist camera bag backpack comes in a variety of sleek colors that screams stylish not camera bag.
- CAMERA BACKPACKS FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS AND HOBBYISTS: a Brevite Pack is ideal for both a professional photographer and those casually trying to keep their slr camera on hand for the perfect shot. A simplified, small camera bag with professional protection, but everyday use.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Brevite makes insanely functional backpacks to help you create, make, and do what matters to you. Brevite Minimalist Camera Backpacks work hard to address all your photography gear bag & photography accessories bag needs. No one should have to compromise between a stylish camera backpack design, for a life-proof protective camera backpack (not waterproof but water-resistant up to a light rain) style. Our backpack for camera and accessories do it all.
A CAMERA BAG THAT ALSO FITS CLOTHES
- 17" x 11" x 5.5"
- 600D Polyester exterior, 200D Polyester interior
- 18L capacity
- Fits a 15" laptop
- Bottom and side tripod holder
- Quick access Phone/Passport pocket on back panel
- 4 dividers - (1) long straight divider (2) medium foldable dividers and (1) small straight divider
- Hidden inner pocket
- Front door gear access
- Water bottle pocket
- Luggage Pass-Through (New colors only, Nimbus Gray, Blush Pink, Misty Blue, Powder Teal and Poppy Red
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The camera compartment is only big enough for tiny cameras, I don't need to carry a lot of gear but I'm also not an amateur or tourist. For reference, my carry around camera is a Sony A7S3 and it's almost too tall for this compartment?? Even with a small lens it just feels like it's too bulgy for this bag which is almost unbelievable. Like did I get the kids version?
With that, the velcro and that compartment also royally sucks and falls apart constantly. Every time I open the bag the dividers are in a different place than I put them which leads the whole section being completely disorganized and items brushing against each other.
One thing I kept reading is that this bag was really comfortable, which is absolute garbage. I mean maybe while it's empty? But if you have anything in it it is not made for all day wear. I found this bag extremely uncomfortable after less than an hour of walking around.
And lastly the upper compartment is useless except for maybe carrying a hoodie, it ends up bulging and hard to close if I have a medium sized book and try to bring a jacket with me.. Even if jacket is tightly rolled up.
The materials are fine, the bag is well made minus the velcro. I would only recommend this to an art student on a budget if they can find it used, or a budding film hipster who only has one camera to carry.
I'm amazed that I haven't seen other bad reviews about this, it almost feels like every single review out there for these bags are paid for reviews. I'm still not sure if I want to go to the hassle of returning it, or just give it to Goodwill.
-Look and feels great!
-Laptop slot is suspended (laptop won’t hit the ground when backpack is put down)
-Perfect amount of storage pockets
Camera compartment Velcro separators are not very strong. Walked around town and to work 2/4 separators were unstuck to their original locations. Camera equipment moved around quite a bit because of the separators unsticking. I loaded it up with an EOS R, 15-35mm, 85mm, and 50mm. Will give the bag another day or two before deciding to keep or not.
4 Month update
I decided to keep the bag. I still love the way it looks and feels. The look of an ordinary backpack keeps it from being targeted by thieves. My camera gear still gets tossed around in there due to weak Velcro separators. I had some left over from a pelican case that I threw in and all is good. Overall it’s a good backpack and I will continue to use it.
However the material is not waterproof so you need to buy a raincover separately if you anticipate to use it in heavy rain/snow.
The Bottom padding is on the light side. The zipper Is not YKK And is not the smoothest type. I am not sure if it will last well although so far I don’t encounter any problem yet.
The camera compartment is spacious. Good for bigger bodies/lenses. It does require some configuration or add-on dividers/inserts to better-fit smaller mirrorless bodies and lenses. The quality of the provided dividers is just okay and the velcros are not strong enough.
Overall quite happy with it. If it’s on sale and you can get it for $100 or lower , I would recommend to buy it with some reservations given that you can find some great quality camera backpack in this range.
Two things that I would change/upgrade:
- the straps could have some padding
- add Velcro to bottom of inserts
Other than those two things this bag is perfection.
Top reviews from other countries
Im unteren Bereich finden zwei meiner Kameras Platz. Neben der Sony Alpha 7M2 mit dem Sigma 35 mm F1.4 passt zu meiner Überraschung sogar noch meine Zweitkamera, die Sony Alpha 6000 mit dem Sigma 30 mm F1.4 rein. Dazu noch ein Stativ, mein Laptop und das Ladekabel. In das kleine obere Fach bekommt man gerade so noch einen Hoodie und ein paar Kleinigkeiten wie beispielsweise das Portemonnaie.
Der Rucksack hat für mich dennoch zwei kleine Mankos: Zum einen muss der Rucksack für teures Geld aus Amerika importiert werden, da er nicht in Deutschland verkauft wird. Zweitens ist das Einsetzen der Trennwände eine richtige Fummelei, die einen schon in den Wahnsinn treiben kann. Theoretisch kann man die Trennwände sogar herausnehmen, sodass man einen normalen Rucksack hat, allerdings möchte ich mir das nicht antun, da ich endlich die Wände eingesetzt habe, sodass sie für meine Bedürfnisse passen.
Für mich also der optimale Rucksack, der genug Platz für einen kleinen Ausflug bietet.