Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Brew Express BEC-110BS 10-Cup Countertop Coffee Sy...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 24% off the $299.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Brew Express BEC-110BS 10-Cup Countertop Coffee System, Stainless/Black
|You Save:||$30.83 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Auto-Fill: it's self-filling so there is no more water mess
- Hot Water on Demand: means continuous brewing with no recovery time issues; Just keep brewing, there's no wait time for the water to heat up
- 10-cup Thermal Carafe: Easy to clean, functional and beautiful, keeping beverages hot
- Adjustable Cup Selector- Select from a single mug, half or a full carafe
- Reliable: Designed to last for years; Tested for several thousand cycles and certified for commercial & residential use
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Brew Express BEC-110BS 10-Cup Countertop Coffee System, Stainless/Black
Cuisinart DCC-3200 14-Cup Glass Carafe with Stainless Steel Handle Programmable Coffeemaker, Silver B00MVWGQX0
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 12.5 x 13 in||12.25 x 8 x 13.4 in||9 x 7.75 x 14 in||6.8 x 12.4 x 12.2 in|
|Item Weight||17 lbs||8 lbs||8.75 lbs||6.13 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||—||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
Designed to fit in your life, the revolutionary design of the Brew Express blends performance, contemporary style and convenience into an easy-to-use appliance that makes brewing coffee and hot beverages a pleasure instead of a burden. Brew Express easily connects to your waterline just like your icemaker so you can enjoy a fool-proof and convenient brewing experience, all without spilling a drop of water.
Top Customer Reviews
A few tweaks and it could be perfection: The install kit does not come with an adapter to handle a braided / threaded water line. Most fridge water lines are braided steel and are threaded. A trip to the hardware store solved this, but it would be nice to have been included.
There are only three sizes. Cup, 1/2 pot and full pot. The cup option is almost too small and the 1/2 pot is usually too big. Needs to be more size option besides just the three.
One strange thing, if you shut the power off with the switch on the top, it completely shuts down the unit and the time has to be reprogrammed. So, ours just stays on 365.
Overall great. Coffee tastes great, it brews quick and relatively quietly and never needs to be filled with water.
1. The metal carafe does not keep the coffee hot or warm for very long. We replaced another make with a metal carafe with this one and the old one kept the coffee hot for about 6 hours.
2. If you are handy with plumbing you will have no problem, if not, you will need a plumber. It only comes with one size valves that need to be worked around depending on what you already have (I had to buy three different adapters to get to the right size).
Been using it for almost 1.5 years with Zero problems. It just works!
The unit connects to the water source so all you need to do is load it with coffee and hit the button. The work you save is minimal, but the enjoyment I get from avoiding the fill and pour process is immense.
The coffee itself comes out good and at the right temperature. There is no burner plate, the coffee comes out at temperature into an insulated carafe. I wish there was a way to see how much coffee was left in the carafe, but I don't know how you would do that without sacrificing the insulative properties.
Hookup really was simple. I took the extra step of adding an inline filter and I'm glad I did. I connected behind the fridge and then ran to an inline valve (like $3 at lowes)and then into the filter and from the filter to the coffee maker. That set up gives me an on off valve without having to move the fridge in case anything every leaked. The filter of course makes the coffee taste better too.
The machine runs quickly. It makes abut as much noise as the ice maker when it is drawing water. It brews a pot in 6 minutes.
I bought a refurbished unit and at that price point I find this to be a really great coffee maker and I recommend it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.