- ★ 2018 SALE ★ BUY 2 - SAVE AN EXTRA 10% ★ Add 2 or more Brew Tapper Hydrometers to your cart, use coupon code SAVE1122 at checkout and save 10% on your order total! Enter code SAVE1122 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ★ 2018 SALE ★ BUY 3 - SAVE AN EXTRA 15% ★ Add 3 or more Brew Tapper Hydrometers to your cart, use coupon code SAVE1533 at checkout and save 15% on your order total! Enter code SAVE1533 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ★ 2018 SALE ★ BUY 4 - SAVE AN EXTRA 17.5% ★ Add 4 or more Brew Tapper Hydrometers to your cart, use coupon code SAVE1754 at checkout and save 17.5% on your order total! Enter code SAVE1754 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ★ 2018 SALE ★ BUY 5 - SAVE AN EXTRA 20% ★ Add 5 or more Brew Tapper Hydrometers to your cart, use coupon code SAVE2055 at checkout and save 20% on your order total! Enter code SAVE2055 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on a Dual Scale Refractometer when you purchase 1 or more Triple Scale Hydrometers offered by Fortrea. Enter code RX2CUPSG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Brew Tapper Triple Scale Hydrometer for Beer, Wine..." and save 68% off the $32.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Brew Tapper Triple Scale Hydrometer for Beer, Wine, Mead & Kombucha - Specific Gravity ABV Tester
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- *** Brew Tapper is the ONLY Authorized Seller. *** Best Homebrew Hydrometer. Essential piece of your Home Brew equipment for ABV Testing.
- Color bands indicate start and finish for wine and beer (Dessert Wines, Table Wines, and Beer)
- Calculate alcohol, see when the fermentation is finished and troubleshoot problems.
- Triple Scale: Specific Gravity (0.99 - 1.17), Potential Alcohol (0%-20%), Brix/Balling (0-35)
- Backed by a Lifetime - No Hassle - Free Replacement Guarantee, if inaccurate!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Everywhere Home Brewers are Raving about this Triple Scale Hydrometer
This is the Best Triple Scale Hydrometer for Home Brewing, Wine or Beer Making
- Easy to Read and Use
- Measures specific gravity, potential alcohol and brix
- All-In-One Hydrometer
A must have! You can't beat the convenience of a Triple Scale Hydrometer
- The triple scale hydrometer is made from glass and offers you the ability to take your readings using specific gravity, potential alcohol or Brix scale. Regardless of which scale you choose, this hydrometer offers you the tool you need to assess the density of your wort and ultimately the strength of your beer or wine.
- When it comes to home brewing beer or wine, the best results happen with the best attention to detail. This hydrometer will allow you to process this with ease.
- This product is fragile and breakable; most home brewers and wine makers have broken one or two. Order two and have a backup on hand (Check out the Promotions available (located above) for buying discounts on purchase 2 or more).
This Hydrometer is backed by a lifetime - no hassle - free replacement guarantee, if inaccurate!
Bring the sample liquid to 60 degrees F. The reading will be inaccurate if the test sample is not at this temperature!
Please note the plastic tube is for packaging of the hydrometer and instruction sheet. It is not intended to be used as a test jar for the hydrometer.
Click the Button at the Top of this Page to Start Brewing Now!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaint is that it's so dang delicate. After I measured my cyser, I set it down on the counter but apparently set it down a little too hard? It shattered and I got glass slivers everywhere!