Brewing 6x14in Hopper Spider Strainer – Stainless Steel 300 Micron Mesh Homebrew Hops Beer & Tea Kettle Brew Filter
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$3.75 (13%)|
|Item Weight||1.7 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14.1 x 6.3 x 7.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FILTER BEER, COFFEE, TEA: We love beer, but what is better than the beverage itself is the satisfaction of creating it; The G. Francis Brewing 6” x 14” Inch Hopper Spider Strainer is designed for kettle brewing systems to contain hops while keeping debris out of pumps, chillers, and finished beer, resulting in a clearer beer and better taste; Suitable for brewing beer, filtering coffee, making compost tea, and putting into a boil pot
- EASY TO USE: Two hook handles firmly secure this filter over the edge of your kettle and, during the boil, hops can be poured directly into the spider; For any standard electric brewing system
- BUILT TO LAST: 300-micron mesh that will not wrinkle or damage easily; Frame made from firm stainless steel for strength and longevity; Will resist rust, corrosion, heat, and pressure; Enables easier sterilization prior to brewing and easy cleanup
- EASY STORAGE: 2 kettle hanging hooks on top end of basket offers stability, user-friendliness, and versatility; Easier than beer cloth hops bags to remove, clean, and sanitize; Care of this hops spider is easy – you can put in the dishwasher as a separate load with no soap, or simply use a garden hose to wash it out; A no-rinse cleaner and sponge after you rinse it off also works
- FILTER MORE: Filter has a 14-inch height and 6-inch diameter (35.6cm x 15.2cm); Suitable for hop pellet capacity of approximately 8 ounces (227g)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About the G. Francis Hops Spider
Eliminate pump-clogging hops residue and experience the luxury of a durable mesh filter with the G. Francis Brewing Hopper Spider Strainer. Your fermenter will no longer end up with built-up residue from the hops.
- 6” x 14” strainer size
A Closer Look
KEEP HOPS TOGETHER
It will keep hops together during the boil and can be used on all standard sized boil pots. The 300-micron mesh can be used for about 8 ounces of any kind of hops.
EASY TO USE
Simply set it over the edge of your kettle and use the 2 hooks to attach to the side of any brew pot or system support ring. When the boil is finished, remove the hops spider and start chilling.
This hops spider can also be used in water pumps, water filters, and even vacuum cleaners or air conditioning units.
Who We Are
G. Francis is a family-owned brand based in South Dakota, USA. We cover a variety of home brewing and bartending needs. Our products are tested with our customers and their convenience in mind. CAUTION: Homebrewing leads to strong feelings of joy, deciduousness, and a lifelong homebrewing craze. Brew and drink responsibly.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Kind of wish that I had bought the bigger one, but works as expected.
Construction seems solid, although I would be gentle with the screen. Putting the recirculation tube from my pump into the basket resulted in a very clean wort!
Cleanup was very simple with the spray from my kitchen sink and some light brushing.