Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 25, 2011
I bought 3 rolls of this border for my son's room thinking that because the description says it is 180" long I would have more than enough to do the whole room. I ended up about 3 feet short because it is no where near that long and now I need to order another roll and pay shipping on this again so that I can finish the room. I am very dissapointed that the length printed on the label is so off. If it would have been a little short I would have been fine but almost 4 feet short per roll is rediculas!! I am spending the money to pay for another roll and shipping for what I was informed was already there. The border its self is great and looks really good I just wish I would have known it was shorter than what they said.
on February 6, 2012
We will become full time rvers in less then 3 weeks. The whole interior is redone "HALEY DAVIDSON" theme and this was the purrrrrrrrrrrrrfect finishing touch in the kitchen.
on September 16, 2015
thanks
on May 16, 2011
This border had very good contrast between colors and is well made. I saw no imperfections which was nice. This border definitely dressed up my Man Cave.
on March 5, 2012
Wonderful and as stated. Thank you for your prompt shipment. Sometimes the colors are hard to distinguish when you orders borders online, but this order was exactly what I expected.
on June 19, 2012
My Grandson loves flames and this looks quite good in his room. The purchase was easy and we received the product in a short time.
on August 18, 2011
Like one review said these are only 12 ft long not 15 ft. As a result I was short (didn't read the reviews!) However a call to Amazon and they sent me 2 free rolls!! Now I have more then enough. Thank you Amazon! Oh yah the border looks really sharp in my Harley orange room with black trim!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.