I SPY Preschool Game
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.39. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.14 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Players match riddles with pictures, interlocking pairs ensure only the correct matches are possible
- Riddles and photographs from the popular I Spy book series
- Contains 12 interlocking I Spy Puzzle pairsand I Spy Preschool game rules
- 3 ways to play: versions are included for beginning and advanced players
- Safe for toddlers, no small parts
- Promotes matching, reading and social skills, also helps them learn to cooperate and follow rules
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
I Spy Preschool Game
"I spy with my little eye" is the chiming chorus of road trips with kids, and also now of this game for preschoolers. It develops reading skills through colors, pictures--the high-impact compositions of everyday stuff from the I Spy books by Jean Marzollo--and rhymes. Different games are possible with the same set of easy-to-read cards: listening, rhyming, and matching. Older kids can play with their younger, nonreading siblings without any rivalry. That's because, in this game, everybody wins. But in order to succeed, you gotta stop, look, and listen. --Lynne SampsonSee all Product description
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Free Gap LLC||Amazon.com||Mollybee Kids||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 10.6 x 2.9 in||3.88 x 10.5 x 5.5 in||3.7 x 5.5 x 0.9 in||5.5 x 8 x 2.2 in||0.98 x 4.02 x 3.23 in||3.5 x 0.83 x 5.67 in|