CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
I SPY Preschool Game
|Price:||$7.41 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Players match riddles with pictures, interlocking pairs ensure only the correct matches are possible
- Riddles and photographs from the popular I Spy book series
- Contains 12 interlocking I Spy Puzzle pairsand I Spy Preschool game rules
- 3 ways to play: versions are included for beginning and advanced players
- Safe for toddlers, no small parts
- Promotes matching, reading and social skills, also helps them learn to cooperate and follow rules
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
I Spy Preschool Game
"I spy with my little eye" is the chiming chorus of road trips with kids, and also now of this game for preschoolers. It develops reading skills through colors, pictures--the high-impact compositions of everyday stuff from the I Spy books by Jean Marzollo--and rhymes. Different games are possible with the same set of easy-to-read cards: listening, rhyming, and matching. Older kids can play with their younger, nonreading siblings without any rivalry. That's because, in this game, everybody wins. But in order to succeed, you gotta stop, look, and listen. --Lynne SampsonSee all Product description
Compare to similar items
This item I SPY Preschool Game
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||etailz||Amazon.com||Crenstone||Cooperative at Heart|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 10.6 x 2.9 in||3.88 x 10.5 x 5.5 in||3.7 x 5.6 x 0.9 in||5.5 x 8 x 2.2 in||1 x 4 x 6 in||0.98 x 4.02 x 3.23 in|
Top customer reviews
I have played this with my 3 year old, but older kids have found it entertaining as well. Each game takes about 15 minutes with my three year old, but is much faster with the older kids. I do wish there were more combinations. Younger kids are quite good with memorization, and I suppose this game helps build that skill as well-but more combinations of words, and identification pictures would be more challenging.
Also, on a side note-I turned the card board scraps from the cards into this candle house (obviously the candle is NOT included in the game).