BrickWood Box Meat Smoker Package for The Outdoor Offset Wood BBQ Smoker Combo (Grill and Smoker). Commercial-Grade Stainless Steel Components. Comes with Free Detailed Homemade/DIY Smoker Plans.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||48 x 24 x 7 inches|
|Fuel Type||Wood, Charcoal|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The BrickWood Box MEAT SMOKER PACKAGE is one of the many components of the BrickWood Box Outdoor Cooking System - The world’s most versatile, longest-lasting Wood-Fired BBQ, Meat Smoker, Electric / Manual Rotisserie, Boiler / Fryer, Uruguayan Grill and Pizza & Bread Oven!
- BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME – Our Heavy-Duty Meat Smoker Package is 98% Made in the USA using the highest-quality 304 Grade Stainless Steel (not thin aluminum or painted / galvanized metal). Your BrickWood Box will last for several generations, so our Meat Smoker Package is designed and fabricated for COMMERCIAL-GRADE use. You will be smoking Briskets, Turkeys, Ribs, Chicken, Fish, Pork (and so much more) on the longest-lasting multi-purpose smoker on the market today!
- MEAT SMOKER PACKAGE PARTS LIST – (2) S/S (Stainless Steel) Meat Smoker Doors w/ S/S Spacer & Red Oak Handles, (1) S/S Drip Tray w/ S/S Handles, (1) S/S Smoking Rack (NSF), (1) S/S Heat / Smoke Dissipator, (1) S/S Water / Juice Steam Tray.
- MASONRY BENEFITS OF THE BRICKWOOD BOX – Unlike paper-thin grills and smokers on the market today, the BrickWood Box DIY multi-purpose smoker is built with cinder block, rebar, fire brick, concrete, high-temperature mortar and castable refractory. The Upper and Lower Ovens are encased with 2”-4” of heat-retaining insulation. Simply put, your BrickWood Box will be fully-functional in year 2324… Who else can say that?!
- BUILD WORLD’S MOST VERSATILE SMOKER – The BrickWood Box outdoor cooking system will require DIY fabrication from locally sourced construction materials. For a list of required construction materials, tools and installation instructions, make sure you download the FREE BrickWood Box Installation Manual from our website prior to purchasing to your Meat Smoker Package to see if this system is right for you & your family.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Dyna-Glo Signature Series DGSS1382VCS-D Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker & Grill
Oklahoma Joe's Longhorn Reverse Flow Smoker
Louisiana Grills Built In Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker, Estate Series 860BI
|Item Dimensions||48 x 24 x 7 inches||45.5 x 24.9 x 58.8 inches||35.5 x 64.25 x 55.5 inches||3.5 x 11.7 x 13 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Steel||Heavy-gauge steel||stainless steel, wood|
Hoppers full of wood pellets? Nope. Bags of lump charcoal? Nada. Only super-abundant, low-cost firewood is required for the large 8cf BrickWood Box smoker! Using sticks of Hickory, Mesquite, Oak or one of many other varieties of cooking wood, you can HOT or COLD smoke your favorite meats like Brisket, Ribs, Chicken, Pork, Turkey, Fish and so much more.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|