|Fits as expected||
$20.29 - $28.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- Zipper closure
- Classic V-neck, Comfortable Cotton Fabric With Adjustable Bow Tie;the Black Skull Style is 100% Satin
- Style: Elegant Audrey Hepburn style full circle skirt; Vintage A-Line sleeveless cocktail Dress
- Varieties of colors available, great choice for daily, dating, picnic, banquet, garden, bridesmaid, wedding guest, homecoming, cocktail, party and other semiformal, formal occasions
- Notice: Our size chart is DIFFERENT from Amazon's, please refer to our size chart before purchasing.Our Model is in size S
- Hand wash in cold water and mechine washable,do not bleach
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- Comfortable Cotton fabric.
- Zipper back, Classic v-neck neckline,a flat back area will make it more comfortable to wear.
- Detachable bow tie.
- A variety of florals flower and solid colors available. It will match all your events.
- The petticoat will make the dress more puffy.
- Washing Care: Hand wash in cold water and hang dry.
- Occasions: Bridesmaid, evening parties, daily wear, dating, picnic, banquet, garden and other semi-formal occasions.
- As different computers display colors differently, the color of the actual item may vary slightly from the product images above.
Size Information (approx./Inches):
Please allow 1-2 cm differ due to manual measurement.
|Asymmetric Hem Dress||Spaghetti Straps High Low Dress||3/4 Sleeves Bridesmaid Dress||Asymmetric Hem Dress||High Low Dress|
|Material: 94% Nylon, 6% Spandex||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Selling Points||V-neck & Asymmetric Hem||Spaghetti Straps Hi-Lo Hem||3/4 Sleeves with belt||Round Neck & Irregular Hem||V-neck & High Low Hem|
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B075FRW5MR
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 7, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 128 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am extremely hard to fit for clothes as I am 5' and @190lbs with a sturdy "German Peasant Woman" build. I normally wear a 1x, but I needed the 2x here. It hangs to just below the knee on me with no petticoat. I like it without one, but I certainly have room to add it.
It fits great, looks great! Colors are true to picture.
The only drawback is that it does wrinkle (and I'm not an iron-er). I have and will continue to recommend to others.