Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bridge to Terabithia
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on August 24, 2016
i love it!
on August 19, 2016
My 11 year old loved this book so much he recommended I read it as well. Really great book!
on August 18, 2016
My daughter needed the book for her class reading assignment. We loved reading it together. Great story, I give it 5 stars.
on August 15, 2016
Nice story about growing up with all the difficulties and emotions that comes with it. I Spyker recommend it for teens.
on August 11, 2016
[This review has my opinions on the book and how difficult the book was to me, and may have SLIGHT SPOILERS]
Bridge to Terabithia is a book about the life of a boy named Jesse, who befriends a close neighbor and classmate, they then claim a place in the woods as "A place just for us." and called it Terabithia.

One first opinion i have on this book is that in the beginning of the book it was hard to follow.
One example of this is when in the first few pages Jesse is outside training to become the fastest in school but later after that, the narrator explains the school and the playground areas and cuts back to Jesse running around. instead a better way to approach this would be to wait till Jess gets to school and then explain all of this instead of making us all confused and have to read it all over again to know what's happening.

Another opinion i have of the book after reading is that there was a core message, Jesse learned that things just happen and that one choice can destroy everything. “Sometimes it seemed to him that his life was delicate as a dandelion. One little puff from any direction, and was blown to bits.”
― Bridge to Terabithia

My last opinion on the Bridge to Terabithia is who the audience this book is for, the reason I gave this review 4 stars is because the book is not particularly for me, Bridge to Terabithia is for excellent readers who likes to read and constantly does it by choice, My particular experience with reading is good but the amount i read is the books a teacher would assign me or a harry potter book and some other stuff so some sentences are hard me to follow causing me to jump read. so this book is not really my speed. But this book is ok with anybody looking for a slightly sad book or some really good books then feel free.

- Jack Moore, Age 13
on August 11, 2016
This was purchased for my 9 yr old niece and she loved it then we watched the movie together and cried laughed and really enjoyed it.
awesome book
on August 10, 2016
This book is so well writen! I think I read it in like two days. The character development is exasperational! Tword the end I couldn't put it down. Some books actually make me cry, and this was definitely one of them.
on August 9, 2016
Bridge to Terabithia, is an amazing heart holding, every second holding you on the edge of your seat. It's sad happy making you want to laugh, cry, and repeat every second. This book is about a friendless boy in a farm continuity. He meets a girl, this girl is different from the rest. Her imagination fly over the old community, bringing something new to the old community. If someone asked me "hey do you now a good book" ( it has happened before) I say three words: BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA! read it you will not regret it.
on August 9, 2016
I read this book many years ago as a teacher with my class and we all loved it. I recently read it again and loved it all over again. Very emotionally stirring. Great read.