Bridgestone Golf 2013 e5 Golf Balls (Pack of 12), White
|Item Weight||1.38 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Improved cover for increased aerodynamics
- All new optimized Dual Dimple technology for increased distance
- Unique 2-piece Urethane construction offers Tour level green-side spin and control
- Shallower dimple than previous generation for higher ball flight
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The all new Bridgestone e5 High Flight golf ball is engineered to provide more lift for longer carry and added distance thanks to the high-spinning tour caliber cover and 2-piece construction. Watch as your golf ball soars through the air and sets you up for an easy birdie.
Check out the dimples on these bad boys. With 326 seamless dimples and WEB Dimple Technology, you'll increase your surface coverage by more than 10 percent, enhancing your distance and flight so you can watch your shot fly, fly, fly.
Yes, your driver and back swing rock, but imagine pairing it with golf balls that get more lift, longer carry time, and incredible distance each and every time you get on the course. The large gradational core and urethane cover help you improve your game and get closer to the pin. Just wait until you see your scorecard.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.25 x 5.5 x 1.75 inches; 1.38 Pounds
- Item model number : ECWX6D
- Date First Available : February 1, 2013
- Manufacturer : Bridgestone Golf
- ASIN : B00B9AB4M8
Best Sellers Rank:
#529,727 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #484 in Standard Golf Balls
- Customer Reviews:
WARNING:� This product can expose you to chemicals including TDI, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.�� For more information go to:� www.P65Warnings.ca.gov