Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 9, 2011
As far as Road Safety Kits go, this one is pretty good. Its comprehensive and contains everything you theoretically should need, provided you're in an urban environment and don't need to MacGuyver your way out of the situation or survive for long periods of time. I haven't had time to use it yet, but the jumper cables and air compressor appear to be of sufficient quality. I suspect it will take quite a while to add air to your tire with this compressor, so if you have a spare tire it might be faster just to use that and have your tire patched at the closest station. The blanket is of good quality and the bag itself is quite nice. As expected, the first aid kit is very small and pretty much a first aid kit for the tiny cut you will inflict on yourself when you play with the box cutter they packed in the kit...and not much else.
on June 18, 2015
I've had this in my car since I bought it. (For several years at this point.) It seems to be equipped with everything you might need, but I've honestly only needed to use the jumpers so far. I do like that there is velcro on the bottom of the bag to keep it secured in place in the back while driving.
on August 17, 2014
Looked for something to throw in my trunk, prefect. It is not very large, so space is not an issue... I would recommend replacing the cables (jumper) because these are lower voltage. Overall handy lil deal.

- Hint, add a pencil and paper... never know when you will need something simple like that.
on March 12, 2013
We were so happy with the quality and content of the Bridgestone kit we purchased for our daughter for xmas, we decided to buy three more for our other daughters' upcoming birthdays. It was such a big hit as they went thru the entire kit which was packed with all kinds of stuff. This kit is lightweight and doesn't take up much room. It didn't matter that they didn't know how to jump a car yet, it was important that they had the tools so someone else could assist. I searched here on Amazon for yet another for daughter #5 who said she was expecting this for her birthday, as well. Two daughters said the kit came in very handy when their car wouldn't start and needed a jump, using the cables and flashlight, etc. Other kits I looked at on line didn't compare to what this Bridgestone kit contained. It is very practical and Amazon offers a much better price than Sears. Our daughters range in age from 22 to 28 and really appreciated receiving this Bridgestone Car Kit.
on January 11, 2014
I bought three of these for Christmas. We have three teenage drivers and wanted them to have something in their cars. This kits are wonderful and have all the essentials and more for different emergencies. We were considering this one with 3 others. We are glad we picked this one. And would choose it again.
on November 28, 2013
This kit has just about everything you'll need for common road emergencies. The only things I would add are a pair of work gloves, an emergency shovel, and a few flares.
on March 20, 2012
This is just fabulous! I looked at MANY road kits like this before choosing this one and this is by far the best! It is very comprehensive. It has everything you would need in a road emergency - including a blanket, an inflator, a flashlight and some first aid gear as well. This was a well planned kit. I have one in a car I own already (it was a gift) and this is FAR SUPERIOR! I highly recommend this - especially if you have a student or young adult driver.
on January 17, 2015
This is a nice kit to add to your car for typical emergencies. The mix of gear was thought through well with quality parts that fit well in the bag for easy storage in the car.
on January 29, 2015
Great bags. We have one in every car and truck now. They have most everything you need for winter travel except the candy bars and a guy to shovel snow.
on January 30, 2014
I LOVE THIS BAG! I feel much better knowing that this is in my trunk. It also has Velcro on the bottom so it doesn't roll around.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.