Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 182 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 195 reviews
on July 23, 2016
Terrific photos of a cadaver and amazing photos of cranial bones. This has been the best resource for my Anatomy and Physiology class. Specifically, the anatomy portion.

If you have an Anatomy book for class that you feel might be missing pieces, it is and this is the book you need to fill the gaps.

Provides amazing tips.

I recommend using post it book markers to cover the names of each part to lift to quiz yourself
on March 15, 2017
My biology professor recommended this atlas as an option, not a requirement. It was definitely worth it, the images were all taken with a dark background so it makes it easy to distinguish the bones. The design is light, and great quality. I highly recommend this atlas if you are currently learning about the human body.
on June 7, 2013
I used this book for identifying tissues and bones, but when it got to the muscles it was a bit harder to learn from but still it is very useful to refer to when in doubt. It does use real cadaver pictures. I would recommend this book.
on October 3, 2015
Book is everything and more needed for this cadaver lab I am taking. Much easier to identify structures and parts of the anatomy. Best money I spent in a long time.
on May 7, 2015
Really nice cadaver pictures, so I use it to test myself after I have studied material from other atlases. DO NOT USE THIS AS YOUR MAIN ATLAS!!! It doesn't have enough detail for even a basic undergrad anatomy class. I ONLY use it for the cadaver pictures.
on March 29, 2017
Well written, very clear
on October 10, 2015
This is so useful for my anatomy class, I'm so glad I bought it! It's in great condition and was sent in a timely manner.
on October 23, 2016
This book is great for learning the bones and muscles. They have pics of tissues and give locations on where they can be found which is great. I wish they had both left and right pics of body sections. All in all it's great but I think there are better ones out there.
on July 15, 2017