- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; 1 edition (November 9, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0393350991
- ISBN-13: 978-0393350999
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 0.9 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #126,671 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Paperback – November 9, 2015
|New from||Used from|
$0.73 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
See the Best Books of the Month
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the month in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“These are encounters you’ll want to have, ones that transform you, the way all great writing does, by language plain and brilliant, seductive and honest, only these do it more quickly―usually with a single turn of the page. The book is a revolution in reading, one you will be happy to join, and the writers are all ones you want to see more of.”
- Robert Shapard, editor of Sudden Fiction and Flash Fiction
About the Author
Writer and educator Judith Kitchen (1941–2014) was the cofounder of the Rainier Writing Workshop at Pacific Lutheran University.