- File Size: 2676 KB
- Print Length: 291 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 16, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01KKVYPEA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,320,573 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1388 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction
- #24727 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Gay Fiction
- #30569 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
Brief Pose Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
What if an advertising campaign was so effective it drove the public insane?
An interesting story about a not totally unbelievable advertising campaign that causes mass obsession, riots and murders.
The character's struggle with depression and loneliness is well portrayed and the ensemble of side characters are unique and develop along with the story. What I think was supposed to be a twist towards the end was a little obvious but it wasn't annoying at all.
Sadness is something you go through. Grief is a concrete slab that pins you down. It doesn’t just disappear. Grief takes a black marker to any idea of hope. It crosses off anything that once made you happy. The ink is permanent. It stains every part of your day
Depression, the comforting water in which I swim, is a convenient excuse not to care about anything