3 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer (BR-5B-02): Strongest-and-Heaviest Duty Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free, With Extra Blade Caddy & 4 Recipe Ebooks
|Price:||$25.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.00 (10%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BEST RATED, LATEST 2019 DESIGN with SUPERIOR VALUE: Don't waste your hard earned money on other old & weak designs. Our All New Improved Brieftons Spiralizer is GUARANTEED to be markedly stronger than any of the others on the market. You get a complete spiralizing bundle with 5 interchangeable blades, extra blade caddy for safe blade storage, printed color user manual, easy online quick-start guide with our demo videos, and 4 exclusive Brieftons Ebooks with delicious recipes you can make today!
- STRONGEST YET & QUALITY ABOVE ALL: No expense was spared in making this the best quality spiralizer | 5 LABELED BLADES: Made of Japanese 420-grade hardened stainless steel to ensure they will always stay ultra sharp | SUPERSIZED FOOLPROOF SUCTION PAD: Stays firmly locked to countertops for HOURS. Don't settle for models with small weak suction cups! HANDLES & BODY: Made of 100% BPA-free, reinforced ABS, strong enough to withstand the hardest veggies e.g. butternut squash, sweet potatoes, beets.
- GET THE MOST FOR YOUR MONEY: ✅ 5 clearly labeled blades to make a wide variety of cuts (2/3/5/5.5mm & ribbons) ✅ Supersized, foolproof suction pad with easy ON/OFF lever for steadfast operation ✅ Extra blade caddy for safe blade storage - no more loose blades ✅ Quick release mechanism of blade rack for the most compact storage ✅ Designed to be dead easy to use, clean & store, even for arthritis hands ⚠ If you had other spiralizers with failed suction cups or broken handles, you need to see this!
- OPEN UP A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF HEALTHY EATING: Use recipe ideas from your accompanied Ebooks to start making healthy & tasty gourmet meals your whole family will love! It's the quickest way for you to replace carb/calorie loaded meals with numerous healthy veggie dishes, saving you valuable time, money & improving your health all the while, even if you are on a diet (raw, vegan, low carb, gluten-free, no wheat, Paleo) | A PERFECT GIFT FOR ALL OCCASIONS: What can be better than this gift of health?
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE, BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: You are covered by our lifetime no-hassle replacement policy. We are the trusted spiralizer brand with thousands of happy customers, and we want you to have absolute peace of mind when you order today! JOIN our RAVING FAN club: Our product has been seen on Cooks Illustrated, Food & Wine, the Food Network, The Telegraph, national magazines and newspapers, as well as put to the test and thoroughly loved by countless satisfied Amazon customers.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Your Healthy Eating Journey Starts Here... And We Are Here to Help!
We all know the importance of healthy eating in improving general well being and promoting weight loss. Not only does eating well make you look and feel better, it can also save you money on future health costs. But for many of us, healthy eating is synonymous with boring, unappetizing, minuscule portions of foods. Perhaps you have tried, but after a few weeks or months of following your diet plans, you find yourself leaning too heavily on the same few boring foods and meals. Does this sound familiar? However, eating healthy doesn't have to be dull or difficult, and staying healthy doesn't have to be an exercise in monotony! If done right, eating healthy can be a thoroughly satisfying experience.
Introducing the Brieftons 5-blade spiralizer, the most popular Brieftons product for healthy eating. It enables you to turn fresh veggies into faux-noodles, which can then be used to make healthy and delicious meals in no time! It's the best kitchen gadget for a healthier you and for more creative cooking.
With the Brieftons 5-blade spiralizer, preparing your favorite dishes for your whole family will no longer be a chore. Designed to be highly versatile, it can effortlessly crank out gorgeous looking vegetable spiral strands, slices, shreds and chips in no time. From a short fruit like apple to a long one like zucchini, from a thinner vegetable like carrot to a thick one like cabbage, it can handle it all gracefully. You can choose to retain all the nutrition and eat them raw, or cook them, in which case the consistent sizes of the vegetable noodles help ensure they don't just look beautiful on your dinner plate, they are also evenly seasoned and cooked.
If you are new to spiralizing though, a good spiralizer is just the first step. What's equally important is the after sale support and guidance to help you familiarize with the new spiralizer and get the most out of it. With our bonus recipe Ebooks, printed and online user guide, demo videos and responsive support, you can rest assured that you can be confidently spiralizing in no time!
Who is the Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer for?
If you answer 'Yes' to any of the questions below, then the Brieftons 5-blade spiralizer could be your answer!
- Do you love to eat pasta and spaghetti but don't want to be loaded with carbs that bog you down and slow you down?
- Do you want to make eating vegetables fun and exciting again for yourself or your family?
- Are you looking to increase your daily vegetable intake, but find vegetable prep too tedious?
- Do you want to lose weight while still enjoy your favorite foods?
The Spiralizer You Can Trust
The Brieftons 5-blade spiralizer incorporates many design improvements over other spiralizers, to make it a high quality, sturdy, versatile and durable tool. It is ready to go out of the box, with no assembly required. The package includes 5 ultra sharp stainless steel blades for a myriad of results, an oversized, foolproof suction pad with easy ON/OFF lever for safe operation, an extra blade caddy for safe storage of blades, and a quick release mechanism of the blade rack for easy cleaning.
Brieftons 5-blade spiralizer package
Different types of cuts
Limitless creative cooking possibilities
Cooking has never been this fun!
What Makes the Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer Unique?
4 Julienne Blades & 1 Flat Slicer Blade
The package comes with 5 clearly labeled, ultra sharp stainless steel blades for all your spiralizing needs. It boasts 4 Julienne blades to make noodles of various sizes (2mm angel-hair noodle, 3mm spaghetti, 5mm fetuccine, 5.5mm papardelle), and a Flat Slicer blade to make ribbon slices.
Oversized, Foolproof Suction Pad
An oversized, foolproof suction pad and an easy ON/OFF lever keep the spiralizer secure on the countertop during operation. Simply flip the lever to ON to securely attach the spiralizer to your countertop, and OFF to detach it from the countertop.
Safe & Compact Storage for All Blades
The design allows for a safe, compact storage of all the blades. 3 blades are housed on the spiralizer's body, and 2 blades in the provided blade caddy. You can be confident knowing all the sharp blades are safely stored when not in use, and can easily be retrieved when needed. The whole spiralizer measures only 27 CM (Length) x 12.5 CM (Width) x 20 CM (Height) when stored away.
Components Come Apart for Easy Cleaning
All the components are designed to come apart easily for quick cleaning. The spiralizer can be washed by hand or in a dishwasher (top rack). If the vertical space in your dishwasher is not enough to accommodate the whole spiralizer, fear not! Simply remove the standing blade rack by pushing its "Release" button to detach it from the spiralizer's body, then place all the parts on the top rack of the dishwasher. Job done!
What You Get with the Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer Package
- Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer with 5 blades to make 2mm angel-hair noodles, 3mm spaghetti, 5mm fetuccine, 5.5mm papardelle, ribbon slices.
- Blade caddy for safe blade storage.
- 4 exclusive downloadable Brieftons Ebooks with great recipe ideas to help you make the most of your new spiralizer.
- Printed user manual and comprehensive online user guide (with demo videos) to get you started as soon as possible.
Your Satisfaction is Our Priority
Made of top quality, BPA free, durable ABS plastic & 420-grade hardened stainless steel, the Brieftons 5-blade spiralizer is designed to last, and no expense was spared in making it the best possible.
If you experience an issue with this product, simply return it for repair, replacement or refund. We want you to have complete peace of mind when ordering, and be a Brieftons customer for life!
Recommended Fruits & Vegetables for Spiralizing with Your Spiralizer
- Zucchini, Cucumber
- Thick carrots
- Beet, Bell Pepper
- Onion, Turnip, Rutabaga
- Potato, Sweet Potato
- Squash, Daikon Radish
Experience the Brieftons Difference
Eating healthy isn't always easy, but the Brieftons 5-blade spiralizer makes it much easier and more enjoyable. Ditch the vegetable boredom and start making quick, easy vegetable-packed meals today. You can count on the Brieftons 5-blade spiralizer to deliver!
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It's great value for the price
2. I used it for the first time, and it took about 5 minutes to prep (out of the box; I washed it before first use)
3. I liked the fact that it had storage for the blades... I don't want very sharp, unprotected blades in my drawers. Tip: I'm going to use the holder to wash the blades.... soapy water, blades in, dunk a few times, rinse.... safe way to wash the blades without getting cut.
4. It comes apart, reducing space to store (see photos)
5. There is little waste (see photos... that was from a 3 inch chunk of sweet potato)
6. It has a "stop" so that you don't damage the plastic spikes when you are close to the end of your veggie
7. It sticks to the counter really well
8. It rotates and cuts with almost no effort
9. Clean up is easy.
I am pleasantly surprised, and looking forward to using it. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this unit. It also has a handle that you can use to apply "forward pressure" on the shaft, but it worked so easily for me that I didn't have to apply much pressure. I also did not cut the sweet potato evenly, and it worked fine... I expected it to be falling all over the place. It didn't. Please note: I slit the potato on one side in order to have half rings. After I cut it, I microwaved it, and it was cooked in no time, owing to the thin slices.
Nice device! and, this was using probably the hardest veggie I'll ever slice..... Enjoy! Highly recommend. Questions? Leave a comment, and I'll get back to you.
One note: In order to get the "extras"... you'll have to sign up to their emails, and give them your email address. FYI.
Well, I FOUND IT! This thing works like you won't believe. I've done zucchini noodles, yellow squash noodles, and loved them as substitute noodles under a homemade spaghetti sauce. Yummy, but a carb free dinner! Well, let me rephrase that. A dinner with the only carb being in the sauce, and that is such a minimal amount of carb grams that it barely counts, compared to a pile of actual pasta. And what I learned is that I enjoy zoodles far more than I do actual pasta. They are so much more flavorful! Just be careful with seasoning. THINK NOODLES OR PASTA. They have little flavor. I want the contrast between a flavorful sauce and a blander noodle base. I made the mistake of over seasoning my veggie noodles only once. I really enjoy them if they are seasoned with only pepper, a very light addition of salt, as in VERY light, and some granulated garlic. In my opinion, lightly seasoned, they are better tasting than actual pasta.
On this gadget, the suction cup, one large one, works fabulously. It hasn't lost grip on me a single time. The creators also included a little push handle, to put slight pressure on the vegetable as you process it. Works fabulously. I have had no issues with "pushing" a vegetable through, period. Zoodles, aka zucchini noodles, for a huge crowd are a breeze, and also easy to prepare for one or two people because the cleanup is so fast. The Brieftons washes up easily. I use a toothbrush to get the bits out. Tonight carrots left color, but with a brisk and brief scrub with a toothbrush dedicated to this gadget, the stain washed away instantly. I think avoiding stains could be eliminated by washing it off soon after use. Imagine only running water over it with a little dish detergent.
I bought two heads of cabbage, one green, one red. I wanted to make a fabulous coleslaw with a non-creamy dressing. I was amazed! Use the flat blade! This thing will make quick work of a head of cabbage or an onion. I only used half of a green head. I found a recipe for a light coleslaw dressing, no mayo or cream, and our guest said that she loved the fact that the cabbage was sliced so thin! I agreed. Packaged cabbage slaw cannot compare. So how much do those bags of prepared coleslaw cost? I never really looked. But I now know that freshly done cabbage tastes so much better, and I also know that I'm saving money, which means that this kitchen gadget will pay for itself in no time at all. My coleslaw was beyond good. Can you imagine? Buy a head of cabbage. Wash it off. Pick away any discolored parts. Slap it in, using a flat blade, and before you know it, as in seconds, you have grated cabbage, cut thin for enhanced flavor. Do two carrots, and toss in some diced dried cherries, and make a fabulous no-cream dressing, and you have a culinary delight.
I'm so sold on this product! No, I didn't get it free. I am not writing a review because I will be rewarded. The reward, for me, is the product itself, and the savings I will see. Want to make coleslaw? Well, shred your cabbage quickly by yourself. Don't buy that stale stuff, already shredded. The taste difference, to me, is amazing. And the savings is also amazing. Don't buy premade Zoodles, all nicely packaged. Buy a couple of zucchini and make your own so fast that you'll wonder, "What was I thinking?"
I would recommend this to a friend. I WILL recommend this to a friend.
Top international reviews
Well, I am happy to say the Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer has proved to be not only great value for money but its incredibly easy to use and cleaning it is a doddle. if you use veg that discolors the plastic, use a little bicarbonate of soda, brings it up a treat. My husband has never been a big veggie eater, but even he loves to use it and says the veggies taste better spiralized. Making slaw and zoodles is a breeze, can't wait to try other things.
Its made of good solid materials, the suction pad will adhere to most surfaces, not my wooden chopping block, unfortunately. the blades are good and sharp. If I were to have a negative, it needs something under the exit point to direct the food onto a plate, you can't get a plate or dish close enough to catch all, but I can live with that, just be sure not to have it too close to the edge or food could end up on the floor.
I love my Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer so much so I have already purchased a second one for a close friend.
My 9 year old son took over the spiralising of the carrot (he needed a bit of help applying enough pressure as the machine was on a high kitchen top) and ate the curly lot with relish;
For lunch, I spiralised a courgette, gently stir-fried it, and served it with some pork strips and spiralised apple. My fussy son ate the lot - brilliant!
A rinse, wipe and a brush got rid of the debris. It comes apart easily so was pretty easy to wipe down.
The suction power is amazing; this thing won’t shift at all.
All in all very pleased and would recommend.
Very happy I did, good chunky build, plenty of choice of blades, and most importantly - easy to use and easy to clean! Just rinse off under tap immediately after use and leave to drain.
Been eating loads of courgetti from all the excess growing in my garden. Fantastic way to use it up?
There are a good variety of different sized blades that come with the spiralizer but be warned they are very sharp and need to be cleaned carefully. I have started to use a brush to do this after cutting my finger.
I have had no problems spiralizing courgettes but a butternut squash was a little more difficult. However the second time was much better.
My only issue is how the spiralized vegetables are collected. I put a piece of foil under the machine to collect them. Some form of clip on tray would be an improvement.
However, I am very pleased with my purchase and I am already saving money by not paying for shop bought spiralized vegetables.