- File Size: 7714 KB
- Print Length: 1634 pages
- Publisher: Kamba Publishing (March 21, 2017)
- Publication Date: March 21, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XSNSPL4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #123,121 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Brigandshaw Chronicles Box Set: Books 1 to 3 Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Since these are standalone books, that's how I reviewed them. My book by book review is as follows.
Echoes from the Past (The Brigandshaw Chronicles Book 1)
I don't know much about South Africa, but to a "layman" like me this novel seems to have a feeling of accuracy for what it must've been like - at least from a European's perspective - during its colonial era. (For what it's worth, my husband has been there in business many times and when I asked him about things in this book he said they sounded very authentic for a piece of fiction.) Add that in with what's actually a darn good novel and the result is a real winner. Definitely recommended.
Elephant Walk (The Brigandshaw Chronicles Book 2)
The Brigandshaw Chronicles is a powerful epic story about a family that sees them though all sorts of challenges in colonial South Africa, pre-Great War England and into World War I. Elephant Walk is a great addition to the series, with a top-notch plot, well-crafted characters and strong writing. Definitely recommended.
Mad Dogs and Englishmen (The Brigandshaw Chronicles Book 3)
This series really does a great job of providing both a epic family drama and a great time machine-like guide to what it must have felt to have lived in the past, here "roaring '20s" London and Colonial Africa during the inter-war years after the end of the Great War (WWI). That's a pretty impressive achievement, and this novel with its strong characters and plot. Most definitely recommended.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > African
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > British
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > Irish
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult