Briggs & Riley Baseline-Compact Toiletry kit, Black, One Size
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compact Toiletry Kit: This tri-fold toiletry kit offers superb organization in a compact size. A Velcro strap secures it to easily fit into your luggage, taking up minimal space with maximum storage
- Durable Construction: Made with ballistic nylon outer fabric that resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion. Includes a middle zipper pocket with water resistant lining to protect dry items
- Lifetime Guarantee: We're the only luggage company that offers an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If your bag is ever broken or damaged, we'll repair it free of charge, no proof of purchase needed, no questions asked
- Explore Our Collection: We make a wide array of durable luggage including carry ons, duffels, rolling garment bags and hardside spinners, plus backpacks, briefcases, crossbody sling bags and much more
- Engineered for Reality: We craft luggage for real world needs to make travel easier and more efficient, with innovative handles, pockets, and expansion systems for high functionality and more storage space
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A tri-fold toiletry kit that offers superb organization in a compact size. Easily fits into your luggage, taking up minimal space.
From the manufacturer
The defining Briggs & Riley collection since the very beginning, Baseline's luxurious detailing and revolutionary innovations make it the perfect companion for any journey.
Our Innovative Features Set Us Apart
Find Your Ideal Upright
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The tri-fold scheme makes packing convenient. As with everything, I think there is some room for improvement, it would be convenient to have some segmentation of the internal pockets. Additionally, I think a couple of inches could be taken off the overall width, this would add to its portability. I would still recommend this kit to the typical business traveler.
But I like the kit enough otherwise, so rather than return it when I was home I made my own hook system by having my local cobbler install a couple of brass eyelets, and buying a solid s-hook. Should have come that way from the factory, but I'm satisfied now.