- 90% Nylon/10% Aluminum
- Zipper closure
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- CX™ expansion-compression system increases packing capacity by 17%, then compresses down to keep contents secure
- Outsider® handle for wrinkle-free flat packing provides greater interior capacity and increased packing space
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 4 stop heights
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Baseline Extra Large Expandable Spinner
Exclusively by Briggs & Riley
It’s a knock out. Standing at 31”, almost ten thousand cubic inches of capacity and only just over 14 lbs., this four-wheel Baseline spinner is the true lightweight contender of travel. CX expansion-compression technology adds even more packing space before compressing back down to original size.
1680D ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Ergonomic double zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to keep contents secure.
- SpeedThru pocket stores items at security checkpoints.
- Four durable double swivel wheels for effortless 360 degree navigation.
- Mesh lid zip pocket for organizing smaller accessories like socks or ties.
- Perfect for a 7-10 day trip.
CX expansion-compression system increases packing capacity by 17 per cent, then compresses down to keep contents secure.
Built-In Garment Suiter
Built-in-tri-fold garment folder with foam roll bar neatly holds 2-3 suits or 3-4 shirts and prevents wrinkling.
Ergonomic Outsider handle grip and cushioned top carry handle for smooth handling.
Garment Securing Panels
Cinch-down mesh garment panels keep contents from shifting in transit and minimize wrinkling.
The Baseline Collection
Where versatility meets world-class endurance. Baseline offers distinctive pieces that work together seamlessly, allowing modern travelers to build original solutions to fit their lifestyle.
It's a knock out! Standing at 31 inch, almost ten thousand cubic inches of capacity and only just over 14 lbs., this four-wheel baseline spinner is the true lightweight contender of travel. CX expansion-compression technology adds even more packing space before compressing back down to original size.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 22.5 x 31 inches
- Shipping Weight: 18.25 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B016JQF2WE
- Item model number: U131CXSP-4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 22, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The B&R Warranty, as I understand it and as I have used it numerous times is truly as simple as that: They will fix anything they made that is broken. You don't have to be the original owner, you don't have to show proof-of-purchase, you don't have to explain anything to anyone. You do have to get it to them at your expense. It's hard to break high-end modern luggage, these days they use all the latest technologies and super-alloys etc. Of course there's no limit to what's possible for luggage, so they do break sometimes and it's exquisitely satisfying to have this warranty.
These spinner bags roll around so easily you'd think NASA made the wheels. It honestly saves a tremendous amount of physical stress on one's legs, back and arms compared to the older 2-wheel roller bags.
B&R put their frame outside the cargo area so you wind up with more room. Then there is a ratcheting system to compress the bag after packing it. Honestly, unless you fly first-class or want to pay extra, you won't want to do that, you'll easily stuff 75 or 80 pounds into this giant case.
Which brings me to a caveat - this particular bag, the "Extra Large" has enormous capacity, it might be too big for some people, compare it to the "Large" size also when making your purchase. Or get both ;-)