- 100% nlyon
- Made in USA or Imported
- Fabric lining
- Zipper closure
- Zipper closure
- 27" high
- Simple as that® lifetime warranty even covers airline damage.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Large Expandable Upright
Exclusively by Briggs & Riley.
The best choice for when maximum packing space is desired. A cavernous main compartment means 4-7 days worth of clothing and essentials, and increases to 26% more with CX technology. One simple pull will expand the bag, and one simple push will compress it back down to original size for flat, secure contents.
Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- SpeedThru pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints.
- Four durable double swivel wheels for effortless 360° navigation.
- Reinforced corner guards protect all four case corners from wear and abrasion.
- Perfect for a 3-6 day trip.
CX Expansion-Compression system increases packing capacity by 26%, then compresses back to original size to keep contents secure.
Built-In Garment Folder
Built-in tri-fold garment folder for 1-2 suits and a foam roll bar to prevent wrinkling.
Outsider handle for wrinkle-free flat packing provides greater interior capacity and increased packing space.
Mesh Garment Panels
Cinch-down mesh garment panels keep contents from shifting and minimize wrinkling.
The Baseline Collection
Where versatility meets world-class endurance. Baseline offers distinctive pieces that work together seamlessly, allowing modern travelers to build original solutions to fit their lifestyle.
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 10.5 x 28 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B008M6ZDAG
- Item model number: U128CX-4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 24, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Couple of minor complaints: I wish the external handle had some protection near the base so that when you drag it up a staircase at a 45 degree angle, it wouldn't scratch it up. That, or larger wheels would be preferred. I don't think it will cause it to fail, but I would be concerned about the paint getting scratched off (and eventual rust or is it made of carbon fiber?)
Now, if only the airlines could handle luggage more kindly they could hold up better and look clean for longer.