Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services victoria victoria victoria  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on September 7, 2012
I received this bag and even though it is extremely well made, I thought it had a built in garment folder for 1-2 suits. Since it did not, I exchanged it for the International Carry-On Expandable Wide-body upright (U121CXW). I am glad that I made the exchange because this bag is even better. The bag has a great expansion-compression system and everything that I was looking for. It is also very light. For a recent review see [...]
on June 23, 2015
Doesn't roll well
on September 22, 2012
I'm a frequent flyer with more than 150k miles so far in '12 and I can assure you all this is the worst piece of luggage I've ever came across in my life.
I bought it a day prior to my trip back home - I live abroad - and didn't pay too much attention to details when unboxing: HUGE MISTAKE.
On my way to the airport I realized how terrible this product is built. A cheap product with serious flaws - fragile handles, cheap plastic wheels - poor handling - , tipping off tendency, and more.
I wish I could be in the US still for a return and full refund.
Don't full yourselves with good reviews...you're going to regret big time if you buy this.
Go for Tumi, Rimowa or even Samsonite Black, but stay away from this.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.