Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on December 16, 2012
I was looking for a simple, nice looking, strong, black duffel, without wheels, that was as big as i can get while still being carry-on size.
this was one of the ONLY bags that fit that description! very happy with the quality and the spaciousness of this bag.

the only things that would have turned this into a 5 star product are:
-a lock. it's interesting that inside (in front compartment) there is a actually a hook to hang a TSA zipper lock, but no lock is supplied.
- more small pockets on the sides of the bag, the two compartments on the side are very large, i wish they would add two more small pockets (one on each side) inside those compartments (like they did with the front compartment) would have helped with taking all those little odds and ends.

If you are in the market for a roomy, clean looking, black carry on without wheels, look no further and add this product to your cart - you won't be disappointed!
on September 4, 2014
The zipper on the front pocket began catching and tearing the material inside within a few times of opening and closing. I could have just dealt with it but why would I for $229. I returned it for another as I did like the bag only to have the same thing happen again. I have 2 other Briggs and Riley bags that are great, very surprised by this obvious design flaw. Im hoping they fix this as I would repurchase this bag if it didnt have this issue. 2 stars to get the point across.
on May 24, 2014
I have made some purchases online...some better than others. Often, manufacturers descriptions are less than forthright...so I was somewhat reluctant to purchase this item. Yes, it is pricey...but after receiving it, I was pleasantly surprised. It is well made, attractive, professional in appearance, and the lifetime guarantee can't be beat. I definitely recommend this product. Excellent quality. One note...I was using the rolling baggage...but found that the roller assembly took too much space away from being able to maximize carrying capacity...this product definitely eliminates the problem.
on May 6, 2014
I was looking for a carry on bag that would fit easily into the overhead. I don't like roller bags so I wanted one with a shoulder strap. I also wanted it to be flexible so I could jam a bunch of clothes in for longer.

This bag is extremely well made. All the closures and snaps work well - often this is an issue with lower quality bags. The sides are expandable, there is a nice side section with pockets for storage.

I am very happy with the purchase.
on May 12, 2016
A little bit bigger bag than what I thought I was getting. However, I was able to pack all my items in this bag for a 5 day trip, and did not have to check in bag. Fit nicely in overhead compartment, and did not have to expand the bag to fit all my items.
on June 29, 2015
Briggs & Riley Baseline Luggage products are very high quality and the company stands behind their products and that's the confidence you need to buy! Quality for a Lifetime! God Bless!
on October 23, 2016
Awesome weekend bag. Great for a carry on bag on the bigger planes. Maybe a bit to large for the smaller CRJ planes overhead bins. But I love it for weekend trips!
on June 19, 2014
After going through several wheeled computer bags before finding Briggs and Riley, I will never buy any other brand of luggage. I am using this for my figure skates which fit nicely in the side pocket. The main compartment has my jacket and helmet with scads of room. I am not sure this would be "carry on" size but it is sturdy and functional.
on April 4, 2015
Great travel duffel. Looks very nice. Carries enough for a week. Expandable. Looks durable. Easily fits in overhead compartment. Would go under seat if not too full. Small laptop or tablet and cords fit in front pocket. B&R lifetime warranty can't be beat. Love it!
on July 5, 2015
I will have this bag for life. I can tell that every aspect of this bag is made for durability and practicality. Every piece seems built to last and purpose built for convenience and practicality. Plenty of room to keep 3-4 of clothes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.