|Item Weight||78 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17 x 12 x 16.5 inches|
|Item model number||219807-4028-F1|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Briggs and Stratton 219807-4028-F1 12.5HP PowerBuilt Engine
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Overhead valve design (OHV) for cooler operation and longer valve life
- Dual-Clean air cleaner, consisting of a pleated paper filter with a foam pre-cleaner, ensures maximum protection for extended engine life
- Platinum spark plugs for extended life
- Buyer protection package provides two-year consumer engine warranty
Customers also shopped for
Briggs and Stratton 219807-4028-F1 12.5HP Power Built Engine. Horsepower 12.5, (G1) Emission Code, Crankshaft Orientation: Vertical Shaft; Single Cylinder. Cylinder Type: Cast Iron Sleeve, Cylinder Head Style: OHV, Crankshaft Diameter: 1 Inch, Crankshaft Length: 3-5/32 Inches 1/4-Inch keyway, tapped 7/16-20 bolt, Gear Reduction: No, Charging System: 9 Amp DC, Cooling System: Air Cooled, Lubrication Type: Pressurized, Oil Sensor: No, Oil Filter: Yes, Muffler: Yes (standard side mount No.697349), Starter Type: 12 Vt. Electric, Fuel Tank: No, Fuel Pump: Yes, Throttle Controls: Remote for cable, Engine Weight: 90. Engine Features: Extended Life Series - Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life * Dependable float carburetor for consistent easy starting.