Briggs & Stratton 30555, 7500 Running Watts/9375 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Generator
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage
- Power Surge Alternator to run multiple large appliances at the same time
- 2100 Series OHV 420cc Engine
- 7-gallon metal fuel tank for an impressive 9-hours of continuous operation at 50-percent load on a full tank
- 2-year limited warranty
Find the right generator for your power needs - Get Started
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||26 x 27 x 34 inches|
|Shipping Weight||246.4 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Briggs & Stratton 30555, 7500 Running Watts/9375 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Generator
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Life and Home||Contractor Bargains||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||27 x 34 x 26 in||26.75 x 28.75 x 26 in||29 x 34.6 x 27.2 in||19 x 30.5 x 25 in||19 x 28.5 x 24 in|
|Item Weight||250 lbs||201 lbs||241 lbs||182 lbs||164 lbs|
|Power Source||gas powered||gas-powered||battery-powered||gas-powered||gas-powered|
|Wattage||7,500 watts||7,500 watts||8,000 watts||10,000 watts||8,000 watts|
Briggs and Stratton 30555 ES Pro Series Portable Generator, 7500-watt
Ultimate Portable Generator for Job Sites
The Briggs & Stratton Pro Series Portable Generator is the ultimate device for powering tools on the job site and built for even the toughest of jobs. With premium wheels, locking brakes and a handle, this generator is easy to move in and out of storage or to new sites.
Briggs & Stratton Series Engines
Engines by Briggs & Stratton deliver high performance and just the right amount of power to meet all of your needs. The 30555 Pro Series Portable Generator uses a powerful 2100 Series OHV engine to produce instant power and keep your life running. Overhead Valve (OHV) engines have smoother operation, longer engine life and improved fuel economy.
Multi-Featured Control Panel
The multi-featured control panel includes (2) 120 volts outlets, (1) 120 volts 30 amp Locking outlet, (1) 120 volt/240 volt 30 amp Locking outlet and (1) 12 volt DC outlet. All outlets are GFCI protected to prevent overload and ground faults, making this generator the ultimate job-site powering machine.
Easy Transportation and Effortless Starting
Transport your portable generator from one job site to the next with the 10-inch Never Go Flat wheels and grab handle designed for easy mobility. This generator also features a push button electric start for effortless starting with just one touch.
At a Glance:
- 7,500 running watts and 9,375 starting watts
- Power Surge Alternator produces up to 25% more surge wattage
- 2100 Series OHV 420 cc Engine produces 21-foot-pounds of torque
- Push button electric start provides effortless starting with just one touch
- 7-gallon metal fuel tank provides 9-hours of continuous operation at 50 % load
- Fuel gauge for monitors gas levels
- Automatic voltage regulation helps maintain steady voltage
- Super Lo-Tone Muffler reduces operating sound
- Never Go Flat wheels and grab handle make transportation easy
- Includes (2) 120 volts 20 amp outlets, (1) 120 volts 30 amp locking outlet, (1) 120 volts/240 volts 30 amp Locking outlet and (1) 12 volts 10 amp DC outlet
- Internal trickle charger keeps the battery fresh during storage
- 2-year consumer warranty
About Briggs & Stratton
For more than a century, Briggs & Stratton branded engines and power equipment have helped consumers get the job done. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs & Stratton is the world’s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all seven continents.
Briggs & Stratton Portable Generators
PowerBoss 30542 Portable Generator
Briggs & Stratton 30470 Portable Generator
Briggs & Stratton 30471 Portable Generator
Briggs & Stratton 30555 Pro Series Portable Generator (This Product)
Power Surge Alternator
Super Lo-Tone Muffler
Never Go Flat Wheels
Automatic Voltage Regulation
Internal Trickle Charger