Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Briggs & Stratton 30651 P2200 PowerSmart Series Po..." and save 44% off the $729.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Briggs & Stratton 30651 P2200 PowerSmart Series Portable 2200-Watt Inverter Generator with Parallel Capability
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quiet and fuel efficient 111 cc OHV engine produces 2,200 starting watts and 1700 running watts
- Produces less than 3% total harmonic distortion making it safe for laptop computers, TVs and game systems. Run Time up to 8.0 @ 25% Load
- 1-gallon fuel tank for up to 8 hours of continuous operation at 25% load, USB port allows charging of portable electronics in order to stay connected
- Parallel connector port allows connection between 2 units for more power. Muffler : Super Lo-Tone. Start Type : Recoil
- At 59dB operating volume, it’s quieter than a normal conversation (Sound levels may vary based on proximity and location; measured at ¼ load at 7 meters from control panel side)
- Can not be shipped to the state of California
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $102.63 from the regular price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Briggs & Stratton backs you with more than 100 years of power expertise, from front yards to farm fields, all over the globe. We build durable power equipment with performance you can trust, worldwide support you can depend on – and innovation inspired by you.
P2200 PowerSmart Series Inverter Generator
2200 Starting Watts, 1700 Running Watts
When you take off for your next adventure, you don’t have to leave comfort and fun behind. Ideal for camping, tailgating and DIY projects, the P2200 PowerSmart Series inverter generator provides quiet, lightweight and efficient power. Engineered to be compact and easy-to-transport, the unit's H-handle design ensures convenient carrying by one or two people.
- Inverter Generator Quiet Power Technology
- 8-Hour Run Time at 25% Load
- (2) 120V Household Outlets
- (1) 12V-5A, DC Outlet with USB Adapter
- (1) Parallel Port
- 24-Month Limited Consumer Warranty
Quiet Power Technology
At the flip of a switch, Quiet Power Technology will automatically adjust engine speed to reduce noise, save fuel and run longer. At just 59 decibels at 25% load, this inverter generator is quieter than a typical conversation.
Featuring a smart H-handle design, the portable generator can be conveniently carried by one or two people.
Variety of Outlets
Two (2) 120V-20A household and one (1) 12V-20A DC outlet with an included USB adapter gives you the flexibility to power essential appliances and electronics.
A dedicated parallel connector port allows you to connect two (2) PowerSmart Series inverter generators together to pull more power without sacrificing a household outlet.
|P2200 PowerSmart Series Inverter Generator||P3000 PowerSmart Series Inverter Generator|
|Running Watts / Starting Watts||1700 Running Watts / 2200 Starting Watts||2600 Running Watts / 3000 Starting Watts|
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton OHV, 111cc||Briggs & Stratton OHV, 171cc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity / Run Time||1 Gallon / Up to 8 Hours at 25% Load||1.5 Gallon / Up to 10 Hours at 25% Load|
|Handle Style||H-Handle||H-Handle & Luggage-Style Telescoping|
|Unit Weight||54.6 lbs||85 lbs|
|Limited Warranty||24-Months Consumer / 12-Months Commercial||24-Months Consumer / 12-Months Commercial|