Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on April 15, 2009
Delivered quickly. Exactly as specified. Runs Great. Very happy with product. Would and will buy from here again. Thank You, Allan
on August 2, 2008
Great little motor, bought for a small fishing boat that my 2 sons and I use. Pulls us all over the lake with ease. Would recommend for any small boat.
on July 23, 2008
I really regret buying this motor. First of all, it is very loud, much louder than a water-cooled engine. It is as loud as a lawn mower if you stuck your head right down by the lawn mower engine. Second, it doesn't tilt sufficiently to get the prop out of the water like a water-cooled engine so we have to take it off the dinghy if we want to tow the dinghy. Third, the gear shift is really clunky to operate. I looked at the Mercury engines with the gear shift integrated into the throttle control and that is a much superior design.

I thought I would save some money by buying this engine over a Mercury but I am going to sell this engine at the first opportunity and get the Merc I should have purchased in the first place.