Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.34 shipping
+ $5.92 shipping
Briggs & Stratton Pressure Washer Gun Up To 3000 PSI 204627GS
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Replacement Spray Gun
- Up to 3000 PSI Pressure Washers and Connects to M22 Fittings
- Replaces Old or Damaged Spray Guns
- Stainless Steel and Brass Components resist Corrosion
- Fits Multiple Brands
Find our Black Friday and everyday Tools and Home Improvement deals Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||6.5 x 22 x 4 inches|
|Item Weight||1 pound|
|Manufacturer Part Number||204627GS|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||Warranted 90 Days for Defects in Material and Workmanship|
|Shipping Weight||1.85 pounds|
Replacement Spray Gun Up to 3000 PSI Pressure Washers and Connects to M22 Fittings Replaces Old or Damaged Spray Guns Stainless Steel and Brass Components resist Corrosion Fits Multiple Brands
From the Manufacturer
Genuine Briggs & Stratton replacement pressure washer spray gun for pressure washers up to 3200 PSI. It replaces old or damaged spray guns and the stainless steel and brass components resist corrosion. This spray gun connects to M22 fittings and fits multiple pressure washer brands.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Mainly it fits - I had a horrible time finding a trigger that accepted a male threaded wanded and a female threaded hose. It was also impossible to find a coupling to make any other trigger work (I tried all of the box stores and Amazon without any luck).
- No leaks -I have used the trigger 4 or 5 times without any issues
I am not a fan of the safety that they put on the trigger. You must keep the safety engaged or you will lose water-flow. While this is far from a deal-killer it does make operation a little tricky (at times).
Final Verdict - I am thrilled that I was able to find a triiger that fits and works.
4 1/2 stars