Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 145 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 151 reviews
VINE VOICEon March 13, 2013
I am not sure what I was expecting from this book; I think I just expected MORE. Only half of the pages are actually "touch and feel" and even those are not so great. There is a basket with a raised texture, a bunny with barely velvet ears and a church with a shiny sun. These are so subtle my daughter doesn't even really notice them. The two page spread with chocolate foil wrapped eggs has glitter eggs mixed in. Yay! Glitter. Something we all want our babies to have more of. The only good textured page is the furry spot on the picture of the lamb. The other pictures are of a chocolate bunny, a baby chick, a field of flowers and a little girl on an egg hunt.

The reason I chose this book was for the "touch and feel" aspect of it. What a bummer.
on October 26, 2014
I bought this book for my son for Easter and it really is a dud. It is supposed to be a touch and feel book, but really misses opportunities to add different textures (for example there is a duck, but there is nothing to feel for the duck). I don't think some of the touch and feel items really count (such as easter eggs with glitter on them).

Skip this book all together.
on February 23, 2014
I purchased this book after owning several other of the Bright Baby Touch and Feel books. I was greatly disappointed with this particular book. There was slim to none to actually touch and feel. Glitter eggs - yes I guess they have some texture, but not really the touch and feel I was accustomed to with this brand. Bummed.
on April 16, 2017
This book was a huge disappointment. I bought it for my 9 month old who loves touch and feel books. This one had touch an feel on only half of the pages! And of that half, less that half were even engaging. It was entirely anticlimactic and I can hardly believe this was called a touch and feel book. We are not likely to purchase any more of the touch and feel books they have to offer.
on April 13, 2016
Yes the colors are nice and it's very festive for Easter but this book is no where near a touch and feel book. Maybe two out of all the pages have texture to them. I feel a touch and feel book should have textures on every page to engage the child. Don't waste your money buy something else.
on April 12, 2017
I have purchased dozens and dozens of children books over the years. This one was the most misleading "touch and feel" - I have every purchased. Out of 10 pages there were 3 things to touch - 4 pages maybe if you count the small bumps on page one. This book is a huge disappointment and I won't be giving it to my grandchild.
on March 8, 2016
Really disappointed. I expected more touch and feel. Most of the pages are just smooth for looking at a picture. Definitely would not recommend as a touch and feel book.
on March 29, 2017
For the price the book is ok very short kinda like a my first words book but not enough touch and feel. There was multiple opportunities for more touch a feel pages, but my daughter ultimately lived how vibrant the book is.
on April 12, 2017
I wish I would have read the reviews before I bought it! It was not really the Touch and Feel books you are used to. Just half the pages have a VERY tiny section on the picture to feel.. The Great Nieces did not like that part. Luckily , the pictures are very well illustrated and bright, but the touch and feel part was a total disappointment.
on March 29, 2017
Totally dissapointed with this book. There are only a few textural pages, and most are the same type of texture. Only one page has an actual texture insert (lamb wool), and the rest of the textures are almost exactly the same simple raised paper bumps. Textures exist on every other page only. Total disappointment and not worth purchasing.