Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 23, 2014
I purchased this book after owning several other of the Bright Baby Touch and Feel books. I was greatly disappointed with this particular book. There was slim to none to actually touch and feel. Glitter eggs - yes I guess they have some texture, but not really the touch and feel I was accustomed to with this brand. Bummed.
16 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon March 13, 2013
I am not sure what I was expecting from this book; I think I just expected MORE. Only half of the pages are actually "touch and feel" and even those are not so great. There is a basket with a raised texture, a bunny with barely velvet ears and a church with a shiny sun. These are so subtle my daughter doesn't even really notice them. The two page spread with chocolate foil wrapped eggs has glitter eggs mixed in. Yay! Glitter. Something we all want our babies to have more of. The only good textured page is the furry spot on the picture of the lamb. The other pictures are of a chocolate bunny, a baby chick, a field of flowers and a little girl on an egg hunt.

The reason I chose this book was for the "touch and feel" aspect of it. What a bummer.
53 people found this helpful
on April 12, 2017
I have purchased dozens and dozens of children books over the years. This one was the most misleading "touch and feel" - I have every purchased. Out of 10 pages there were 3 things to touch - 4 pages maybe if you count the small bumps on page one. This book is a huge disappointment and I won't be giving it to my grandchild.
3 people found this helpful
on April 13, 2016
Yes the colors are nice and it's very festive for Easter but this book is no where near a touch and feel book. Maybe two out of all the pages have texture to them. I feel a touch and feel book should have textures on every page to engage the child. Don't waste your money buy something else.
3 people found this helpful
on April 10, 2016
I normally LOVE all the touch and feel books. This one, however, I was extremely disappointed with. There wasn't much things for them to "feel" and what there was didn't have much texture, was really smooth, or was a stupid thing to use as a "feel" option. I was very disappointed, and my son wasn't impressed either. He didn't even really seem interested in it (to this day), especially compared to his other touch and feel books. This one dropped the ball, hard.
One person found this helpful
on April 1, 2018
This book was a waste of money and disappointment for my little one on Easter. Not a true touch and feel book. Two pages have either tiny ears to feel or a tiny area of a lamb that is soft. That's it. It even opens up with a picture of a chick that you would thick would be soft. Don't buy
review image
on March 8, 2016
Really disappointed. I expected more touch and feel. Most of the pages are just smooth for looking at a picture. Definitely would not recommend as a touch and feel book.
4 people found this helpful
on March 29, 2017
For the price the book is ok very short kinda like a my first words book but not enough touch and feel. There was multiple opportunities for more touch a feel pages, but my daughter ultimately lived how vibrant the book is.
on April 1, 2016
Kind of disappointed at the lack of "touch and feel "pages given that it's labeled as a touch and feel book. There are a few but then there are pages with pictures of baby chicks that should obviously have something soft and fuzzy to feel and...nothing. just laminated board book.
on April 25, 2017
It's not a touch and feel book at all. Only a few "feely" spots but my daughter was less than impressed.